• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie :)

Sarah_V

Silver Member
S: 21st11lb G: 11st0lb
Hi folks,

Newbie here, starting CD on Monday, really pleased I found this site, it looks excellent. I have a long way to go to get to goal, but trying not to give myself a hard time, don't even want to be a skinny mini :p just a normal BMI and not morbidly obese :(
Looking forward to making new friends here.
Sarah x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
I Sarah and welcome to Minis :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey
xxx

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Thank you alibalibee x
It all starts Monday!!!

stacey

i love minimins me :)
hey

welcome to minimins, this site is fantastic, i dont no how i found it but i know am addicted hhahah

good luck with ur journey i look forward to seein ya losses

xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
S: 16st5lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 4st4lb(26.2%)
hiya & welcome sarah. this site is great & you'll get loads of support, help & advice as well as make loads of great new friends. good luck on monday.

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
S: 15st2lb C: 13st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st2lb(14.15%)
:wavey:Hi Sarah, welcome to Minimini's and the wonderful world of CD. All the best for Monday, let us know how you are getting on! Vx

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Thanks everyone, can't wait to get started now :)

S: 22st9lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 31 Loss: 8st1lb(35.65%)
Hiya Sarah, I'm a newbie too, just started yesterday. I can see this site is going to be a lifesaver!

Good luck for monday :)

Laura x

S: 17st9lb C: 15st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 1st11lb(10.12%)
Hi Sarah and welcome,
I am starting CD tomorrow.I am glad to have found this forum as I think it will be good for support and advice. Good Luck!

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Thanks for all the words of encouragment everyone, it makes such a difference to have people that knows how it feels and really understand. My CDC said she can come today instead of tomorrow so I am starting today :)
Just off to Tesco to weigh on their scales, my bathroom ones don't go upto to my weight at the moment, I am hoping that is going to change very soon!
Thanks for the advice re trackers Mini, I'll be doing that today..
Sarah x

Sarah_V

Silver Member
I had a shock as I weighed today and I am a stone heavier than I thought!!! what a bummer :(
Mind you it has made me even more determined.. Thanks again for all your words of support and yes please TOE I need all the diet buddies I can get :p

Hey my weight tracker thing looks like it's worked.. :D Thanks Mini :thankyou:

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Hi Julesgr,

I am on the Cambridge Diet, Sole Source. It's going really well, into day 2 now and feeling fine, in fact usually I suffer from painful IBS :sick0019: (love these little icon things lol)
but this morning nothing, no pain, no indigestion.. nothing... I'm impressed already!