Newbie :)

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Hi folks,

Newbie here, starting CD on Monday, really pleased I found this site, it looks excellent. I have a long way to go to get to goal, but trying not to give myself a hard time, don't even want to be a skinny mini :p just a normal BMI and not morbidly obese :(
Looking forward to making new friends here.
Sarah x

I Sarah and welcome to Minis :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey
xxx

Thank you alibalibee x
It all starts Monday!!!
weight.png

hey

welcome to minimins, this site is fantastic, i dont no how i found it but i know am addicted hhahah

good luck with ur journey i look forward to seein ya losses

xxx

hiya & welcome sarah. this site is great & you'll get loads of support, help & advice as well as make loads of great new friends. good luck on monday.

:wavey:Hi Sarah, welcome to Minimini's and the wonderful world of CD. All the best for Monday, let us know how you are getting on! Vx

Thanks everyone, can't wait to get started now :)

Hiya Sarah, I'm a newbie too, just started yesterday. I can see this site is going to be a lifesaver!

Good luck for monday :)

Laura x

Hi Sarah and welcome,
I am starting CD tomorrow.I am glad to have found this forum as I think it will be good for support and advice. Good Luck!

Thanks for all the words of encouragment everyone, it makes such a difference to have people that knows how it feels and really understand. My CDC said she can come today instead of tomorrow so I am starting today :)
Just off to Tesco to weigh on their scales, my bathroom ones don't go upto to my weight at the moment, I am hoping that is going to change very soon!
Thanks for the advice re trackers Mini, I'll be doing that today..
Sarah x

I had a shock as I weighed today and I am a stone heavier than I thought!!! what a bummer :(
Mind you it has made me even more determined.. Thanks again for all your words of support and yes please TOE I need all the diet buddies I can get :p

Hey my weight tracker thing looks like it's worked.. :D Thanks Mini :thankyou:

Good luck with your weight loss journey, what method are you going to use?

Hi Julesgr,

I am on the Cambridge Diet, Sole Source. It's going really well, into day 2 now and feeling fine, in fact usually I suffer from painful IBS :sick0019: (love these little icon things lol)
but this morning nothing, no pain, no indigestion.. nothing... I'm impressed already!

Back