Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 27meadow, 5 March 2009 Social URL.

1. 27meadow

27meadow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi

Just been to meet CDC this morning and I am off to collect my packs from her this afternoon. Looking forward to starting the diet and so hope this one works!!!

Couple of things can we use sweetners, and also whats the best way to mix the shakes up, do you use a blender/smoothie maker?

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome...
    For my cold shakes, I use a shaker that I got from my Lipotrim days - but you can get them from your CDC.
    For my hot 'shakes' - soups etc and my porridge I use a cordless hand blender so that I can have something warm during the day when I am at work.
    I have a 750ml water bottle with a sports cap that I use for my water at work..

Hope that helps

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello and welcome :D I use sweeteners in my coffee in the morning, and to make my shakes up i use an electric blender, have used smoothy maker too but only when i am adding ice to my shakes. So are you going to be starting tommorrow? x

5. 27meadow

27meadow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes going to start tommorrow I was going to weight for another week as I have a big family event coming up but CDC said start tommorrow and just add a meal that day and ran through things I can eat so fingers crossed it will all be ok.

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hello to you, i find the hand held shaker is the best but good luck x

7. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think i am coming back... my only concern is, if i start tomorrow, i am on the sick from work (back to work next thurs) how will i keep my mind occupied because that's when i normally slip up???

i have found i like reading books lol

have just read Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and i am now reading Remember Me? by the same author... both books are laugh out loud, and my OH gets a fright when i suddenly start laughing lol

8. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hello! im new too :wavey: im planning on using my hand held blender ive used for slimfast before, cant do doing with lumps :rolleyes:

this is my worry too, im at home with my baby all day. think i'll have to do some housework as a distraction...OH will be shocked :eek:

9. Baby Jane

Baby Jane Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/Now on Atkins/Exante
    Hi and welcome,
    I find when taking the soups to work I can mix easily with a spoon,for shakes and porridge I use a hand blender and for tetra's I can just add hot/cold water. The choc ones with hot water are great, just like hot chocolate!!
    Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.