Welcome...
For my cold shakes, I use a shaker that I got from my Lipotrim days - but you can get them from your CDC.
For my hot 'shakes' - soups etc and my porridge I use a cordless hand blender so that I can have something warm during the day when I am at work.
I have a 750ml water bottle with a sports cap that I use for my water at work..

Hope that helps

Hello and welcome :D I use sweeteners in my coffee in the morning, and to make my shakes up i use an electric blender, have used smoothy maker too but only when i am adding ice to my shakes. So are you going to be starting tommorrow? x

hello to you, i find the hand held shaker is the best but good luck x

i think i am coming back... my only concern is, if i start tomorrow, i am on the sick from work (back to work next thurs) how will i keep my mind occupied because that's when i normally slip up???

i have found i like reading books lol

have just read Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and i am now reading Remember Me? by the same author... both books are laugh out loud, and my OH gets a fright when i suddenly start laughing lol

hello! im new too :wavey: im planning on using my hand held blender ive used for slimfast before, cant do doing with lumps :rolleyes:

i think i am coming back... my only concern is, if i start tomorrow, i am on the sick from work (back to work next thurs) how will i keep my mind occupied because that's when i normally slip up???

i have found i like reading books lol

have just read Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and i am now reading Remember Me? by the same author... both books are laugh out loud, and my OH gets a fright when i suddenly start laughing lol

this is my worry too, im at home with my baby all day. think i'll have to do some housework as a distraction...OH will be shocked :eek:

Hi and welcome,
I find when taking the soups to work I can mix easily with a spoon,for shakes and porridge I use a hand blender and for tetra's I can just add hot/cold water. The choc ones with hot water are great, just like hot chocolate!!
Good Luck!

Back