Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by SkinnyMalink, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello hello,

I thought I'd say hello because I went to my first RC class on Thursday. It was a bit daunting and I was surrounded by the elderly who just appeared to be amazingly fit while my sweaty fringe stuck to my forehead, but if anything I think that's made me more determined!

I can't lie though I'm already finding these first two strict weeks a struggle- 1200 calories a day is so low! Also, I'm getting a little confused with the pots, but I'm sure it'll all become clear in the end.

Hopefully I'll be bugging you a lot on here :)

SkinnyMalink x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ju1979

Ju1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.09%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi Skinny,

I remember you from the SW forum :) I decided to give RC a go as I needed a bit more discipline! I'm doing it from home though, just using the books and exercise DVD's.

Hope you're enjoying it :)

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    HI there Skinny, hang in there hun, I know the 1200 cals a day is daunting, but before you know the 2 weeks will be up :)
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.