Newbie!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by SkinnyMalink, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello hello,

I thought I'd say hello because I went to my first RC class on Thursday. It was a bit daunting and I was surrounded by the elderly who just appeared to be amazingly fit while my sweaty fringe stuck to my forehead, but if anything I think that's made me more determined!

I can't lie though I'm already finding these first two strict weeks a struggle- 1200 calories a day is so low! Also, I'm getting a little confused with the pots, but I'm sure it'll all become clear in the end.

Hopefully I'll be bugging you a lot on here :)

SkinnyMalink x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ju1979

Ju1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.09%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi Skinny,

I remember you from the SW forum :) I decided to give RC a go as I needed a bit more discipline! I'm doing it from home though, just using the books and exercise DVD's.

Hope you're enjoying it :)

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    HI there Skinny, hang in there hun, I know the 1200 cals a day is daunting, but before you know the 2 weeks will be up :)
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.