Newby from Herts

StarvingDeb

;)Hello, my name is Debs, I am 48 years old this summer. I am married to Andrew, have 5 children, 3 teenagers and twins aged 9.

I am owned by three dogs, 2 German Shepherds and 1 naughty Old English Sheepdog called Willow who is 8 months old.

This is my second attempt on the CD, I only lasted 3 days last year!!!! I am at my heaviest, although I did not want to know my start weight (would do more harm than good to know). I suspect I am at least 16 stone:eek: if not more:cry: I really feel that I have to shift this weight now as I am fast approaching the big 50 lol, and I have slowed down so much:(

Anyway, great site, hope to have lots of support here.

Debsx

Hi Debs,

Welcome to Minimins! :)

Good luck 2nd time around on CD!

Stay motivated and I am sure you will reach your goal!

Keep your eye on the prize!!! :D

Love Lisa

Hi Debs, You'll enjoy it here ! Lots of good info and tons of support. I find the people here so friendly and can relate to each and every one of them.

although I did not want to know my start weight ??

How are you going to monitor your progress ? I would get myself down to Boots or the local chemist, so at least you have a start date and weight at your Starting Point. No excuse for not walking with those doggies, they're going to lose weight and benefit too !! Good Luck xx

Blimey Debs, with 5 kids and 3 dogs I'm surprised you even have time to eat. :) Welcome and good lick love.

Back