Newby

StellaMarie

Hi

Planning to start Slimming World tomorrow morning, I'm shocking at starting and not following through, so any tips would be appreciated!

At work I'm very routine so at work it's easy but when I get home it can all go to pieces.

I'm a Scot who lives in Adelaide Australia.

Hello! I am new to this site too, though I've been dieting since the 2nd Jan on Lighterlife and now Exante. I've never done Slimming World so I'm not sure how much advice I can give you, but I can wish you the best of luck!

In in my experience in the past with Weight Watchers, I found following the points system a bit of a false economy as I would eat as much pizza or mcdonalds etc as would fit in my points allowance, I wasn't changing the way I eat. I did lose half a stone with WW in about a month but then gave up. For me personally it seems like eliminating food altogether has worked for me (even though I have had a couple of cheat days in the past 6 weeks), I've now lost 21lbs!

The best advice I can give you is to find something that works for you! It's all in the head too, when you crave certain foods ask yourself why, and drink loads of water, especially if you feel hungry!

Best of luck! It's an exciting journey! :)

Thanks for the support, I agree with a lot of it is in the head and the totally eliminating the food but butter! Might have to though too many syns.

Well done 21lbs!

haven't heard of Lighterlife or Exanthe, we get everything last in Australia main one is Weight Watchers which seemed to rely on a got of sugar based foods.

Thanks again for replying

Back