newtoforum

karleen

Hi all

I have just started lipotrim, tomorrow will be my first week over with, it has not been as bad as i thought it would be it is great to be able to come on here and have people to talk to and hopefully make some friends along the way, i have along way to go to losing the weight i want to lose so i will be around for awhile lol hope to talk to u all soon karleen.

All the best Karleen,

Keep us informed how you're getting on!!!

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Hi all

I have just started lipotrim, tomorrow will be my first week over with, it has not been as bad as i thought it would be it is great to be able to come on here and have people to talk to and hopefully make some friends along the way, i have along way to go to losing the weight i want to lose so i will be around for awhile lol hope to talk to u all soon karleen.

Hi and welcome to this fantastic site. It has been my lifeline since starting Lipotrim in Mid november. Feel free to chat away or post questions or even have a rant....anything as long as it keeps you away from the fridge.
I started this diet at 25 st 5lbs, and have 3lbs to go until I have lost 5 stone, though if I had been good it would have been much more.
The key to the diet is plenty of water......!
So its weigh in day for you tomorrow, good luck im sure you will be pleased with the results.....! You must let us know how you get on.

Hi Sonya i have been drinking about 9pints aday is that enough it is taking me awhile yo work yo work how message to people on here lol but getting there slowly lol

9 pints is great, just keep it up. Where abouts do you live.....anywhere near Bath ?????? There are a few of us from this website meeting up in Bath on saturday if you are interested. Some of us are staying overnight and gonna go out and boogie the night away.

Hi Karleen and welcome!

Good luck with your first week's weigh in, it will be stupendous!

Thank u Cheryl but where my friend and i get Lipotrim fromthey do not weigh you so i am not sure if i am going to weigh myself now or wait till i have been on it a month

OOOOOO Where have you been getting it from......as its only chemists or drs, and they like to weigh you to check your progress....???????????

Hi Sonya
I am fine thanks and how r u, on my 5th pint of water this mornings my two teenagers are stessing me out this morning

Wow 5th pint already, great going well done......im still a little puzzled as to where you get your packs from......I couldnt do it without an official weigh in.

we do get it from a chemist but it is left all up to u all he does his sell it to but i said to my friend maybe we should lookfor another chemist

Do they not weigh you......hmmm that is strange. I get weighed every week and asked how things are going and to make sure there are no problems.....!
As long as you are feeling ok apart from the obvious side effects.

Anyway do keep posting as us lipotrimers are less in numbers than the other vlcd`s and I am feeling a little lonely on here.......lol.

Have you weighed in to see how your first week has gone..?

I agree Sonya, seems a bit odd that you dont get weighed. My chemist insists on checking my blood pressure, heartrate, BMI, body fat levels etc as well as my weight everytime I go in....

Perhaps you should look for another chemist Karleen, at least you'll know you're being carefully monitored...

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

no i have not weighed myself today i am not sure if i should do it monthly what do u think and what r the side effects as i do not have any yet apart from running to the loo all the time lol

from Karleen

Thanks livvy i think i will look for another chemist as he does not do anything you just mentioned hope all is well with you

Back