Newww!

So, sooooo addictive! But very, VERY, important. I don't think I'd have come this far without it!

Dx

i know! and luckily for me, it isnt a blocked site in work! HAHA! so here i am! not working! at my desk with my cup of water next to me! x gonna tell the girls now.... i'll let you all know how it goes! xx

Well... they didnt take it well and were very unsupportive. they are telling me to have a night off on that night and to just have the meal. and then they went on and on telling me how a tfr diet is never good and that as soon as i start eating again i'll just pile it back on again.
i feel gutted.
lack of support in the office. great :sigh:
but they did say that they will support me afterwards to get back to 100%. but i know me. its either ALL or nothing.
i dont know what to do. xxx

Not especially really. Size 14-16s I would say.
Fuming if im honest! i couldnt believe it! i should have cried at them. that would have made them feel really guilty i think....

If they are being like that Hun there is only one thing that they are ... Jealous... That you are taking steps to achieve what you want and that is probably something they cannot do! You have more strength than them and I will bet my bollocks to a barn dance that when you start showing great results they will want to give it a go!! Bet you when that happens they will be whistling a different tune!! Xxx

i hope so!
i feel really down now though.
nevermind! pick myself up! Smile cos im getting slimmer! =D xx

XxroxyredsxX said:
i hope so!
i feel really down now though.
nevermind! pick myself up! Smile cos im getting slimmer! =D xx

Good girl don't let them break ur spirit! Xx

I know it's going against everyone else's advice, but I would go. I'm going on mine, but it's wether you will have the will power to go 100% the next day. I know I will. If you have any doubt that you won't do it then deffo don't eat Hun. X

I wont be able to go 100% next day. Not a chance in hell.
I've actually just offered it to one of the other girls who cant afford to go.
Cos I've already paid for it, she doesnt have to! And I've said i don't want the money back either. :)

Thanks for the advise though everyone! <3 x

XxroxyredsxX said:
Cos I've already paid for it, she doesnt have to! And I've said i don't want the money back either. :)

Sweetheart what a lovely thing to do! Awww that's made me go all fuzzy xxx

Thats such a nice thing to do.... and then that week.... think of the loss you will have!! Good for you taking charge of the situation and not being guilt tripped into it!! X

Well... they didnt take it well and were very unsupportive. they are telling me to have a night off on that night and to just have the meal. and then they went on and on telling me how a tfr diet is never good and that as soon as i start eating again i'll just pile it back on again.
i feel gutted.
lack of support in the office. great :sigh:
but they did say that they will support me afterwards to get back to 100%. but i know me. its either ALL or nothing.
i dont know what to do. xxx

Hi had to let you know that their response to you made me angry. No one has said or is saying lipotrim (or any other TFR) is the final and only answer to being overweight. It is one off many avenues that can be taken.

I like many others have found it to be the best for me, that doesn't mean it suits everybody, but for them to tell you to eat then they'll help you go back to TFR is totally unsupportive and selfish. Anyway who would want a gang of people in work monitoring how your doing, you should be doing it for yourself, not anyone else.

It would put unnecessary pressure on you when you are already doing so well (that's why I've noticed a lot of people hiding their supply of lipotrim when they go to the pharmacy for weigh-in and new weekly supplies).

The fact that you recognised and accepted that it would be a problem for you to go to that do and if you ate would be hard to restart TFR is brilliant. We wil always be faced with these obstacle and you've dealt with this one really well and it will strengthen you for the next challenge.

You are in the zone now ignore those who scoff (parden the pun) and stay focussed.

If you read my thread "Newbie (sort of)" you'll see I struggled to return to TFR because of other so called well meaning people. It was horrendous getting my head around starting again and the first week was hell. I made it due to joining this forum and the excellent support I'm getting on here.

Sorry for the long message.

Take care keep drinking your water and good luck. x

With ANY weight loss if u go back to ur old eating habits or don't burn your excess off course u will put it on!! Lol... Look at the girls in maintenance!!! There's the proof!!! X

Oh I do like to see a neat solution to a problem! That's a lovely way to resolve the dilemma. Good on you xx

Have to say honey WELL DONE for being so brave to avoid the night out...it would have been easy to go eat and then feel utterly horrid afterwards. And the idea of letting a friend have the ticket was truely lovely of you :)

It doesn't matter if your work colleagues aren't being supportive ...you've got us now ;) and were all here at different times of the day so if your struggling post and we'll get back to you :) and help you but with the attitude you've shown so far your gonna do amazingly well on this diet :D x x x

Have to say honey WELL DONE for being so brave to avoid the night out...it would have been easy to go eat and then feel utterly horrid afterwards. And the idea of letting a friend have the ticket was truely lovely of you :)

It doesn't matter if your work colleagues aren't being supportive ...you've got us now ;) and were all here at different times of the day so if your struggling post and we'll get back to you :) and help you but with the attitude you've shown so far your gonna do amazingly well on this diet :D x x x

Well said Trueleame! Couldn't have put it better.:D

Go you roxyred!

Thanks guys! Ive had a bit of a rubbish day yesterday and today, feeling ridiculously down. Had a little cry on the shoulder of the OH last night. Feeling better after coming on here and reading through all the nice things you guys have put.
I am powering through now... think I might go and spend some money, that always helps! Hehe!
Also another great idea, I went to visit my mum yesterday, shes moving house soon and has started de-cluttering. Anyway, she found this vintage fur coat that she used to wear when she was younger (proper 60s). IT IS BEAUTIFUL! And she said i can have it as soon as i fit into it! I can get it on, its a bit tight across my back but I am so determined!!! Cant wait to be wearing it in December!
Its just another little goal ive set myself!! Cannae WAIT! lol! xxx

Back