nibbling my way thru the queasy!

Keep on Keepin on'

Good afternoon!

well, first, i have to mention a thank you for the suggestions, advice, and sympathy from everyone regarding my nasty nausea yesterday. Im pleased to report that it has passed. And of course, after anne mentioned morning sickness, i did think for a moment: what if??? but as i mentioned in anne's diary earlier, the 'flo' started through the night so definitely not pg. But i'm still keeping an eye on the situation because this is my 2nd 'flo' since being on the diet, not quite 3 weeks yet. strange eh?

and on that note, i hope starting the flo again wont effect my loss this week, toooo much!

alrighty, well, just like sam i should really tidy my house! ((seeing as not-so-sunny wales is keeping me from doing a bit of gardening, i'll have to work inside!))

LOL glad you didn't have a nasty shock!
I'm also glad the nausea has passed... Keep an eye on the monthly... hormones might be palying up..... Mine have ever since my last beby 5 yrs ago and Aunt flo visits anything between two weeks and 4 weeks.... it is very tiresome!
Role on them giving in and agreeing to a hysterectomy!
Have a great day today!!!

54569hg388iobcv.gif

hi dis
glad the sicky feeling has passed
i still get the odd day when i feel dodgey but it`s all good as ketosis is doing its thing :D

keep up the good work
kaz:D

54569hg388iobcv.gif

hi dis
glad the sicky feeling has passed
i still get the odd day when i feel dodgey but it`s all good as ketosis is doing its thing :D

keep up the good work
kaz:D

Thank you for the reminder that its probably just ketosis and the process of the diet. And yes, the next day, i was much better. ;)

Hi Dis, Hope you are doing well this morning!!!!

welll helllooOOOoooOOoo mrs anne!
i hope you are doing well so far today as well. :) i just had my breakfast: warm buttered pancakes with maple syrup and berries, bacon and sausage on the side...all blended together to taste suspiciously like toffee walnut! hehehehe

i have a question for ya anne... when you were in the states (vegas especially with all the buffets available), did you ever try the american style breakfast? kinda as described as above...a gluttonous mass of sweet and savoury! i personally loved sweet pancakes when i was a kid but as i grew older...blech! waaay too sweet and filling, even for me the one with the massive sweet tooth.

Happy Friday, Dieters!

gooood morning, all!

this morning, i'm feeling good, despite only having 4.5 hours sleep last night... yes, i am going to elaborate, but i hope you arent having breakfast while reading this...you have been warned!!

Last night, usual routine with bebe: feed, wash down, have some cuddle or mild playtime, and lay him down with a bottle and off he goes. i fed him a bolognese sort of thing with bow tie pasta, perhaps not ground up enough. he ate loads of it, and not to mention, he's gotten in the habit of wanting daddies food, even if he's full, i think. sooo, he went to bed very full and contented. well a couple hours into his sleep, i heard him stir and start crying and i didnt go up to check on him because i knew he would fall back to sleep on his own. i think i eventually went upstairs for bed around 1:30am (was up late baking cakes for a birthday party this weekend).

when i went in to get my bed ready, i checked on the boy...well, there was a reason for his crying earlier on...either he was crying beccause he was wet and cold, laying in a massive amount of puke :sign0137: or he was crying because he was actually making the mess...and i mean, it was EVERYWHERE!!!! bed, in and out of clothes, it covered his entire head of hair...oh wow...i had never seen anything like it...

the hubby helped me undress fynn and strip down the bed, all the while the poor poor baby was screaming his head off. i got in the shower with him,washed him off, calmed him down, & he finally settled and went to sleep around 245am. :nightf:

ok. he's fine now. i'm it was because he just kept stuffing his little face!! and just in case it was the food (hubby had something similar and is fine), i threw out any leftovers.

Must really really regulate his eating!!

phew, ok sorry if that was too much info or way too long....just needed to post it!

Hiya Dis
i have a question for ya anne... when you were in the states (vegas especially with all the buffets available), did you ever try the american style breakfast? kinda as described as above...a gluttonous mass of sweet and savoury! when we went to Vegas we poshed up a bit as it was a business trip and we got to go to some nice resteraunts ( a thing of the past now :( However last eyar we took the kids to Orlando .... and errrrmmmm lets say I was such a piggy!"!!!!!! We used to breakfast in the Golden Coral where they have a breakfast buffet which basically was where you bought a tray and went up as many times as you wanted.... They had everything from ham and eggs to ice cream, pancakes of every discription.... Also had Mac cheese which is one of my faves when in America and Hash brown... which is gorgeosu their and about siz weekks calorie intake.... I must admit. I love garbage food!!!
i personally loved sweet pancakes when i was a kid but as i grew older...blech! waaay too sweet and filling, even for me the one with the massive sweet tooth.

It'll be different when I go back... no doubt I'll have to either becoem a marathon runner to burn all the cals.... or eat more moderately!

xx

Just nodding with sympathy at little Flynns early hours activities.... at least it was sick..... I have come to wake a little one up in the mornign to be confronted by painting by numbers ... and not using paint either!!!!
I won't go on and I know I'm not the only one it's happened to!

Hope you've had a good day Dis!!!!

gooood morning!

sorry i havent posted at all over the last day but i did pop in to read everyones diaries & posts! i was so busy with the final frosting and decorating for one of the birthday cakes plus we wanted to take FULL advantage of it not raining ((imagine that, a day in wales without rain?!?!?))..so lots & lots of gardening beckoned.

the down side of the day was that i've had a bit of an issue with the hubby. so on friday, in an emotional state, i went straight to the fridge...i did nothing but stare at it all while the fury and hurt pulsed though me. :raincloud: for a brief moment, i was reminded of why and how i used to eat when there was an emotional issue going on. so with that, i closed the door of the fridge, grabbed a 2L water bottle, and played on the floor with fynn.

i'm still dealing with the "problem", and i hope it gets resolved. but i'm giving myself credit for not totally gorging out. :~) ((yes, i'm just feeling sorry for myself! :patback:))

and despite it all, i'm down a pound. 213 i am now. i cant tell you how long its been since i've been under 224. it seems ive been 224 for years and years..this year, reaching my heaviest at 235.

And i feel good. Happy Sunday, Everyone. :grouphugg:

Monday Weigh in!

Good mid-morning!
so the day has arrived...weigh in #3! total off this week? 4 pounds! wahey! that brings the total, so far, to 22 lbs...in 3 weeks! i cant believe its come off at all, let alone so quickly. i'm well made up.

i can feel the difference in my clothes everyday. yesterday, i did what most of you have been talking about and/or doing: bringing out old clothes, etc. wow what a difference. its hard to think that i'm still well overwieght but these clothes feel so good to have on now. i feel i could wear most (not all) of them out without feeling uncomfy about how they are fitting around my mid section or where ever.

like right now, im wearing one of my hubbys "sunday-chill-out-comfy hoodies". before CD, he would never let me wear them because he had fear that i would stretch them out...which i probably would have..

righty, enough about clothes...
another day another shake! i'm going to make sure i get in all my shakes at reasonable hours today. so now that breakfast is out of the way, its all about water today. i think i'm going to try to get in the required 3L perday , everday this week to see if there's a difference in the weight loss compared to my last week...very little water consumed. ((i'm naughty! :whoopass:))

Yesterday evening, to "burn" off the lingering bit of my emotional weekend, i started to look through my baking textbook...i produced rather large coffee crumb cake/muffins. they smelled very nice, simple, and sweet. perfect to go with coffee indeed! but once again, i already know what they taste like so i was, luckily, very far from temptation.
so i wrapped all 12 individually and sent them to the office with the hubby. and i made a small cake with the remainder of the batter and struesel topping for the gals at the playgroup.

oh, that reminds me, ((yes its going to be about food as it still is and always ill be a huge part of my life...except now i will have control over it versus it over me!)) On saturday evening, we drove one of hub's mates home and i didnt feel like cooking so he stopped at a KFC (i was never a fan of kfc, even when i lived in the states), anyways he wanted to try this new wrapstar thingy, which actually looks really nice on the advert. he brought it back to the car and ate while i was sitting next to him. i didnt really want to taste it, but after every few bites that he would take, i would ask him: Can i smell it again? Can i have another sniff? hehehe

i felt silly because there were cars parked with people in them on either side of us. ha! oh well. i dont care because the KFC isnt hurting me the way its hurting them on the inside...im just smelling it.

ok enough rambling on. i must put the bebe down for a nap. hope everyone is doing well today so far!

OH! and buddy anne!! i know i've already said it but, GOOD LUCK ON THE WEIGH IN!

:bliss:CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY DIS!!!!!
:bliss: Wow another amazing loss.... I am so proud
:bliss:eek:f you!!!! hehehe gives me something to aim

:bliss:for now!!!!!!!

I agree the feeling of wearing clothes that didn't fit, is sooo
wonderful.... sitting in my jeans here that were too tight a couple of weeks ago, and now they are very comfortable... I have definitely gone down from size 22 into 20's!!! Keep up the good work...... By the way do you make and Ice celebration cakes? or just bake them???

thanks anne, for the congrats.

as far as the cakes go, i do the whole hog. :silly: i make the cakes/sponge from scratch, and make the frosting from scratch...make a filling, and then pipe and decorate when needed. :) i dont usually use icing fondant, the type of ice thats usually on store bought celebration cakes or wedding cakes. im not too experienced with that just yet ((not a normal thing to use in the states)) but yes, i'll frost them (as we say in the states).

yummm. frosting.... heheh

just a quickie note...

i wanted to report that according to my measurements from starting date to today...

10" off, collectively!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back