nibbling my way thru the queasy!

Hello hello.... just a note to say that i'm doing very well today. ive been trying to gulp down all the water i can today because i feel like im well under the amount i should...

oh and i added a pic of me, as my avatar. ((no, not of the whole body...not just yet! hehehe)) and its kinda silly cos i dont normally do serious posed pics, im too silly for that...most will have a goofy smile or something...anyways, i emailed this one to my hubby and he replied: Why are you sending me pics of your skinny ass face!?

heheheh. of course he was being silly...but more so, he said Skinny *** face! i think the 22 lbs ive lost were all in the chin/neck, cos its definitely noticable now!

I do hope everyone is doing well today!! Kaz, are you feeling better about yourself and the diet?? i hope so! you've done so so so well so far, keep it up!

hi dis
well done on the 22lbs lost
158415b9sko6mh71.gif

your doing great
kaz :D

Hiya good looking....

Wow your face looks so slim!!!! where you carrying these 53lb???

Lovely to see you... I have put up some crummy body shots minus the face..... LOL I have such a fat face!!!

I'm glad you are doing well today......

Bye for now

oh dont yohu worry, miz anne! i have realy bad body shots too. but i suppose we all do, othersie we wouldnt be here, right? im still not brave enough to put up the before pics just yet. but i will report that all my "cushion" has been sitting far too comfy in the space between my waist and knees for far too long!

i think i've described it in this journal before as "a skin/fat explosion from the waist to the knees!"
LOL

i'm definitely a pear. and a few!
not for much longer eh?!?!?

I do hope you are feeling fine and dandy today, so far!
at the moment, its just after 5am...the baby woke me up at 345, with no hint of going back to sleep. so, since hubby has to get up way early today, i have brought the boy downstairs with me. im having a very hard time keeping my eyes open, for sure! ((i'm sure all you that are parents have experienced this at one time or another, right?))

needless to say, i'm going to try and nap as much as possible this morning. ((i have the relaxing bedtime hour tuned in on BabyTv channel...its playing very slow music and he's hopefullly going to drift off when i give him a bottle...))

I'm desperate for sleep!

will write more later! take care everyone and good luck for today~!
ciao!!!!

aww shucks! :giggle: Thanks, Sam. before starting CD, my face was very rouded at the chin...in fact, i'll post one from last xmas, and it has become even more jowel-like since then.

its the slimmest looking part of me so i thought it was safe to take a pic and post it. oh, besides my wists and ankles and im sure posting a pic of them will be as exciting as watching paint dry.

How are you doing today, sam??

HIya Dis.

Have just read your diary from the start - IT's COOL!!! Well done on your weight loss so far.
You're avatar is lovely!!

Cant wait for the next installment - it's fab inspiration for me!!

Hiya Buddy!!!

Sorry to hear that Flynn roused you so early.. did he go back off at all...?

I'm glad you put you're pic, I wasn't brave enough to post my face... but it's lovely to see who I'm talking to!

I've been busy bee today with the new house and am off out now for a while as the aroma of my fave food lasagne is just about to get well and truly lodged in my nose......

Hope you have had a great day....

How are you doing today, sam??

Im doing good thanks Dis. Although Im debating whether to go to the gym tonight as I have period pains from hell. Have taken a couple of paracetamol but they dont seem to have worked for some reason.

Did you manage to get Fynn back off to sleep this morning, and did you manage to get any sleep yourself?

hello! and the day is coming to a close (for most!) Earlier this morning, waaay earlier as most of you have read, i attempted to put him back to sleep by putting a little bit of warm porridge with berries in his tumtum, then added a warm bottle and that was it! woowooohoo! i was so relieved that he fell back to sleep. i think it was about 6am by then. i was just about to get into bed when i remembered i needed to iron a shirt for the hubby because he was getting up just after 6today (very out of the ordinary), sooo i wasnt getting in bed just yet...that out of the way, and hubby walking out the door, i crashed! i think fynn let me sleep in about 2.5-3 hours. ahh it was well needed.

i'm still a little tired today. must try to get to bed earlier than midnite! hehehe ok ok so i suppose its mostly my fault.

today was, needless to say, a lazy day...aside of running after fynn and the usual housework, i've been warming my backside on the sofa. every now and then is ok, right?

oh, also my CDC popped by today to give me my next 2 weeks worth of "food". i just stuck with the usual: shakes! except butterscotch. oh and a few tomato soupd so i can make "crackers". i tried making them with oriental chili..and i STILL cant get the smell out of my microwave. yuk!!! it wasnt very nice at all.

Here's one irrellivent bit of info: today i found out that my cdc is 80 years old! and has been a cdc from the very beginning...since the 1980's! i didnt think that she was very old at all...maybe 65-70. she really really takes care of herself and i do also knw that she still drinks the soups and shakes once a day. ;)

ok enough rambling for now...

hope everyone had a nice day!

p.s. buddy anne! hows the house coming along and the new furniture??

p.s.s. KAZ, is today your weigh in?? i better check your diary!

p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s. Sam, im so very sorry that you are suffering the nasty cramps! i think you need a warm bath, and avoud the gym today...but then again, for some women, the exercise releases the pressure of the cramps...not me! warmth is usually what i need.
hope its calmed!

Glad you got a bit of a lie in today Dis... ask flynn nicely if you could do this without the break at 5am :)

The house is coming along ok... and starting to sort out the furniture....

Am getting tired now... Gonna have my hot choccy and sleep soon!

Hope you get a better nghts sleep tonight and good luck for a great day tomorrow!

I think days on the sofa are very much needed especially with little ones. My youngest is 18 months old and runs me ragged most of the time!!

Hope you feel a little less tired today - Have a good one. :)

110370wvzh18jjfe.gif

hi dis
your avatar is lovley you are so pretty
would never think you needed to lose weight

blimey an 80yr old cdc
good for her
lets hope we all look as good at 80

you keep up the good work
your doing fab
kaz xx

110370wvzh18jjfe.gif

hi dis
your avatar is lovley you are so pretty
would never think you needed to lose weight

blimey an 80yr old cdc
good for her
lets hope we all look as good at 80

you keep up the good work
your doing fab
kaz xx

thank you kaz. well, i mustve lost 25 lbs in the face i think! heheh. its clever photography...neck up only. for now. i could do waist up and feel ok about it....but i'm really looking forward to having a confident full body shot!!

How you doin today Dis?

Hiya sam! i am so very pleased at your lose for this week! i hope i lose more than the 2 lbs i have lost so far... i REALLY REALLY wanna get to my 2stone goal.

i know that you go to the gym several times a week...i have been unclear about the topic of working out while on a vlcd. some seem to say no it will interfere. others just go.

anyone know??? sam, judging by your loss so far, its only doing a world of good!

oh, silly me...i forgot to answer your question! I'm doing very well today. having a hard time getting the water down. perhaps i'll flavour it so it goes down faster.

i bet you are on :character00100:!!!!!!

Day 25 Comes to an end...

so another day gone, another day closer to goal...i hope. i havent been on too much today because i've been feeling very disheartened..mostly after midday. i just think i'm having on of those days when you feel so very low about the diet and or the goal that seems so far away. i'm sure you can all understand.

I'm sure it will pass, as they always do. i'm too determined to get slimmer so giving in is not an option right now.

i haven't had much shift in my weight this week ( i know i know...shouldnt weight myself during the week,)) but i'm just one of those that does. and that doesnt usually bother me. i am disappointed in myself for not taking in enough water each day, as i should be doing. I think at the beginning of this week, i posted here about taking in 3-4L each day just to see how the weight would shift as opposed to last week. But i have let my own self down with that attempt and ...well, overall just getting down.

i dont really want to go on and on and on about it because there's not a definite issue...PLUS i dont want to dampen the wonderful high that Sam is on for losing so much this week!!! ((im so impressed, still!!))

like i said in the beginning: its just one of those days!
"This, too, shall pass."

Tomorrow morning, i will wake up and start the day as normal...except i'll have to sit and regroup my mind and sort all this "down" business out. ((i cant be dealing with another day of being down.)) its far too depressing for my liking!

sooo....tomorrow...a new day...
will keep telling myself:
the more you drink, the more you shrink.
the more you drink the more you shrink,
etc
etc
etc!!!

And just like that, i'm already starting to feel better now that you've all let me vent the issue.

Good night everyone...we'll pick this back up tomorrow.
;)

Back