nic - weigh in 2moro?!?!

Well Nic,

The big weigh in for you is tomorrow! Im looking forward to hearing your result! You have been putting lots of exercise in this week so im sure that it will be a good one for you babe! You only need 3 pounds off for us to be neck and neck! But Im sure you going to kick my ass! lol

You out on the bike today then??

I got my slendertone shorts - but they messed up the order - so trying to sort it out and get them to change them?! ahh hate things like this! lol

have a good day babe

julz
xox

He he spooky!!!
No i am not doing anything today....well not the bike anyway!
I have loads of rubbish to hump in and out of the car and take to the tip! but thats about it!!
I have started with an eye infection this morning ewwwww... just going to wack some drops in and hope for the best!
Aww... how have they managed to mess the order up?!?! wasn't it a simple one...you will love the shorts..i dont realise i have mine on and i can wear them on 99 for hours!!!

wow nic u scare me - this 99 business - what are u wonderwoman or something ;) ?? lol xox

LMAO...Seriously hun...you can hack it get it supped up and give it a go xx lol

seriously dude i got to 69 one time - cant get it past 70 - but i will! im sure ill be able to notch it up a few points over the next week or so! but u are HARDCORE YOU SCORE! xox

lmfao!!!! Just think of it as practice for having kids...cause that hurts like no other!!!!

Good luck Nic, with all that heeving and howing this week I'll be amazed you haven't zapped you little self away :scale:

Keep us posted xxxx

Good luck Nic, with all that heeving and howing this week I'll be amazed you haven't zapped you little self away :scale:

Keep us posted xxxx
Cheers hun...but i had to weigh early this week (today) as i am off to alton towers tomorrow, early doors
Lost 3lbs yay!!

im not having kids to all these boxes are ticked...

[ ] Live in nannie
[ ] Live in cook
[ ] Live in cleaner
[ ] Daily Personal Trainer
[ ] Good Baby Daddy (not necessary but preferable or else one who will just disappear afterwards - 1 or the other)

lmao .... loving your list heheh

im not having kids to all these boxes are ticked...

[ ] Live in nannie
[ ] Live in cook
[ ] Live in cleaner
[ ] Daily Personal Trainer
[ ] Good Baby Daddy (not necessary but preferable or else one who will just disappear afterwards - 1 or the other)

What about someone else to have your baby for you - nice and neatly packaged ALA Marks and Spencer - perfect:D ( can;t you tell I don;t have kids !!)

lol! yeah - so how does that work - i find a baby daddy - get some of my eggs - find some woman and a yoghurt pot - and bobs ur uncle - i got my own biological daughter and dont have to go back on LT for it.

class... sounds ace!

thanks for that!

xox

lol! yeah - so how does that work - i find a baby daddy - get some of my eggs - find some woman and a yoghurt pot - and bobs ur uncle - i got my own biological daughter and dont have to go back on LT for it.

class... sounds ace!

thanks for that!

xox

Fabulous idea....:bliss:... quick copyright it !!!

Back