Nicci's journal

Hi Jo hun, sounds horrible to say but glad im not the only one in the boat lol. Felt awful coming on and telling you guys :cry:. Its so hard cos ive paid for and have two weeks worth of sachets so what the bloody hell would i do with them if i didnt eat them lol. Marks dying to eat my bars for some reason - the wierdo. Im terrified of waking up tomorrow and being big bertha again after i lost 8lb this week, would be a nightmare to go back to my start weight. Not that i look like a supermodel at the minute like :8855: Im munching on some sweeties at the minute, dont even like them really just saw them and thought ide have them lol. Marks not happy about me going back on as ive had no energy this week and have barely talked to him nevermind done anything. And he thinks im alot happier off it but i just wanna be thin :rolleyes:. Need someone to make decisions for me haha.

Nicci x

The decision has to be yours Nicci, sorry to say. I still abit headachy tonight, but i sure hoping this will ease off soon. when i finish this plan i will be going back on slimming world, but i giving this a fair shot first. I was totally moody yesterday, and felt a little bit moody today, i hate feeling hungry.
Nicci- it fine calling me Paris as it my daughters name lol

Jo- if you get back on it straight away, you could lose a pound aday so no damage would hopefully been done by next weigh in.

Paris what type of doggy do you have hun? i have three lol (and four cats). The thing ive been grateful for being off the cd plan is that ive had energy to actually do things like take the doggys out. Poor marks been stuck taking them all out everyday on his own as ive barely had the energy to make it from the settee to the toilet (tmi). So are you only doing cd until you lose 2 stone for the ivf hun?

Nicci x

right girls am starting AGAIN tomorrow surely 2 days of eating and then starting agai wont be as bad as weeks ans weeks of eating crap and then starting???

do yous reckon i could get back into ketosis by sat if i was 100% ?

you know what as well i can feel every blinkin pound of that 5:cry:

im not doing it anymore...eating that is im going to do ss 100/% and see how i go ive got until 21st sept before weigh in so i'll just see how how i do til then and hope i lose that 5lb plus a few more:sigh:

im just too impatient and want it off like tomorrow lol;)

right thats it im disgusted in myself for eating crap and hate this stuffed feeling and now im going to learn to love the hungry feeling til ketosis kicks in again and by xmas i'll be in that lovely dress and feeling gorgeous...wont i girls lol:D

a very positive ( albeit stuffed and feeling sick ) Jo xx

you sure will Jo, just think of that smaller sized dress you will be in and looking fab and confident in it.

Nicci- I have a german shephard, 3 cats 2 guineas and daughter has 2 gerbils so quite a collection, I didnt attend gym today as faint woozey so i did once i felt better took dog for his normal walk.

I too get the wanting the toilet but not the energy to move my butt from sofa. OH well they say it passes i hope i get energy boost soon.

just a quickie,

ive got some ketostix now so will let you all know when they turn pinky/purple 'cos ill be over the moon:D

heres to the next few days of feeling like poo but am looking forward to it;)

will try to get on here as much as i can but being back at work all day and then getting the boys sorted im wrecked by 7pm and just want to sleep but im determind to get on here for my daily fix of motivation from you guys ...please dont desert me:wave_cry:

I DONT NEED FOOD I DONT NEED FOOD being hungry is a lovely feeling lol:p

JO xx

I felt good when i ate last night and i was thinking today that it was my 'last day' as i was either going on cd diet tomorrow or calorie counting so ive had a big bag of sweets on top of my tea that i had and the bowl of cereal ive just forced down my throat has just pushed me over the edge. NEVER having a last day again. EVER EVER EVER. Stupid food, why did i think coming off cd was a good idea :confused:.

Lets do it tomorrow jo, im scared going to heathers and losing a crap amount in the three weeks. Hopefully i can claw it back this week :D.

Im armed and dangerous with my weighloss mags, got lighterlife, rosemary conley, slimming world and weightwatchers :8855: what can i say i love the weightloss stories. I am now officially, officially skint.

Nicci x

Paris aww bless. Ive got a pug called Frank, a longcoat chihuhuahua called Betty and an english bulldog called Rachael. The bulldog cant go as far as the other two but we cover quite a distance together and ive really enjoyed our walks last night and today and we will be going out before bedtime for our third walk of the day. Ide take them everywhere with me if i could they are my babies. Even two of my cats walk around the shop with us :confused: They are crackers. Im so glad to have some energy back i just hope once i start cd again i can push through the lack of it.

Jo i dont know how you cope working fulltime, being a mum and doing cd all at the same time i think ide collapse.

Nicci x

I felt good when i ate last night and i was thinking today that it was my 'last day' as i was either going on cd diet tomorrow or calorie counting so ive had a big bag of sweets on top of my tea that i had and the bowl of cereal ive just forced down my throat has just pushed me over the edge. NEVER having a last day again. EVER EVER EVER. Stupid food, why did i think coming off cd was a good idea :confused:.

Lets do it tomorrow jo, im scared going to heathers and losing a crap amount in the three weeks. Hopefully i can claw it back this week :D.

Im armed and dangerous with my weighloss mags, got lighterlife, rosemary conley, slimming world and weightwatchers :8855: what can i say i love the weightloss stories. I am now officially, officially skint.

Nicci x

heres to feeling starving nicci for the next 3 days instead of sick and stuffed. i feel sick as a big fat pig ( if big fat pigs feel sick cos they always look so content when i see them at the farms i frequent often with the twins )

we can stick to it until heather comes back and lose a stone easy thats so much better than eating and eating and then when 21st comes along being miserable as si thinking..if only id stuck to cd i wonder what i would have lost ???

you are so right nic stupid stupid food i HATE IT NEVER EVER again ive had more last suppers than i dont know what but no more!!! im goin stick my fingers up to little food voices in my head and get back to thinking bout xmas and parties and how good i'll feel when im 3 stone lighter!!!

good luck hun for tomorrow and to everyone else paris keep up the good work and you too flowey lets stick together and do it lets chase those food demons away for good eh

JO xx

ahhh . i love you all you are all so great we got the best group ever ever ...our group 'the soon to be skinny minnies' :D

Jo xx

that should defo be our group name haha. I'll keep my weightloss mags for you if you want Jo and give you them at heathers cos they cost a bomb to buy.Thats if you like reading them. i find them really motivating if i find someone the same height so i can see what i'll look like at different sizes/weights. Ive got loads of mags like i buy them all the time. Only ever read them once like. My cat has kittens and they are 4 and a half weeks old at the mo, they live on the bed (mum cats idea definately not mine lol) and they are adorable. i just keep thinking when they leave for their homes i'll have lost at least another 8 pound??? Keeps me going when i think of little goals like that. I just seen your pics Jo, its good to put a face to the name! your little boys are gorgeous!! I might put a pic of my babies up but defo none of me haha.

Nicci x

i didnt know that id put pix up how do i see them??
i would love your mags if you dont mind i love success stories too ive got a few ll mags ill bring them for you.

ahhh kittens i love cats/dogs but im so allergic to them cos i would love a pet for the boys but id have to move out lol!!
im going to go look at my pix if i can and see what i put on here ha ah

good luck for tomorrow

Jo ( of the soon to be skinny minnies)
ps we should change our signatures to say this group name lol x

how do people make the group names fancy big with glitter and stuff? if you can do it show me how and we can make our group name look good :D I went on community along the top and and clicked on friends and clicked on your name and it came up. I think if you do the same and click on my name and then my friend list it will say you and you can see it. I went back to look to see if you had anymore but its just the one pic with you and your little boys :D

Im allergic to all animal fur hun haha. But its so worth the hell i go through cos i love them so much, even though the doctor has issued me an inhaler now cos im getting asthma through it if thats even possible, not sure he knows what hes on about. Hes only got a medical degree an all what makes him qualified to judge :p

Nicci x

im a nurse so trust me nicci doctors know nothing haha until we teach them lol;)

you got me thinking that i need a cat/dog now. or any pet one of the girls at work has bunnies she needs homes for and i would love one but just cant:cry:

i dont know how to do the sparkly glitter things but i will go on a mission to find out and we will have a lovely bit glitter on our group name haha :p
JO xx

ide offer you a kitten but theyve all got homes now, bumfluff! I swear animals are great, they make me laugh all the time and they dont care if your fat haha.

Right im off to spend some time with my boyfriend cos he thinks hes a cd widow haha.

Might have one last hurrah meal, ive had a craving for mash and gravy since he had it twice last week. Might have bit of cabbage too - is that weird. Dunno but its my last meal and i know its gonna be yum yum as long as i dont eat a truckload :ashamed0005:

Night hun and good luck for tomorra :D:D:D:D

hiya all....I wana join ur group pleeeeesese ooops to many s,s there.....Im just done my first day and threw up after the brochilli and cheese eeeuuukkkk I think mud would taste nicer lol....
iv drank 3 times 500 mls but for me thats amazing as i normally drink 2 glasses a day....Im gunna try a shake tomorrow....wots this ketosis thing all of you talk about and stiks.....
Anyway let me tell you a little about myself...I want to loose a stone to begin with and i have no will power so am gunna need you lot so much and I get bored easily and give up easily and Im a chocolate lover especialy galaxy...mmmmm infact any choc will do infact any sweets will do....and I love food....mmmm Iv just painted an awful picture but that is me...I cant lie.
Im doing this for a month initially because my method is if i put longer i will give up I need to tell myself 1 month and i will be able to cope hopefully...anyway enough about me....you all sound so fab and do you know what stood out about this thread and why I choose to reply and ask if I can be in your gang you all sound like you are having fun...yes the low days but what stands out is moral support and fun....so please can i be part and sworn in lol...will be on here most evenings for a winge and to offer support and backup if needed..anyway take care all...Pebbles xxxxxxx

Hi Pebbles,

We arent actually an official group as theres a forum and stuff for all them and i think they have competitions and stuff, we are just being sad really and giving ourselves a name haha. But you are more than welcome to join us in our ramblings hunny :D:D and thanks for the lovely comments, without these ladies i wouldnt be back on the cd wagon. They are the best!:thankyou:

Are you on day two now then hun?

Im not sure if im on day 1 after my restart or day 10.............. Anyway ive only put on 1.75lb since being off cd but i havent been for a poop yet (tmi!!!) and im definately confident ive got 1.75lb worth in there :8855:. Might not get the effect of yesterdays cals untl tomorrow like but will try not to weigh myself until monday now. Hopefully will have lost my 2lb gain and a bit more too :cool:.

How is everyone today?? I feel dead rough like ive been out drinking. Might be all the caffeine from the pmax. Looks like ive built a shrine to it the amount of cans that ive gone through yesterday that are still sitting on my desk surrounding me :ashamed0005:

Ooh i put pictures of my babies up last night, i feel dead technical being able to do it :p

Also can i put a call out for Flowey please who seems to be MIA! We miss you flowey, where are you? :missing:

Have a good food free day ladies, might not be on today as ive gotta clean the house and then have visitors later but will defo be on tonight to get my fix :D

Nicci x

Back