Nicci's journal

well flowey time was starting to tik away and i felt this my last hope.

It doesnt matter how small your goals seem they important to each and everyone of us, so i sure hope to see a picture of you all in your Lil black dresses.

Hi everyone,

Day 7 and weigh in day today :D:D:D well i dont weigh in until 6pm but im very excited about it. I definately feel a difference in my body shape, dare i say that i see a waist emerging :p

How you feeling this morning jo? better i hope hun :hug99:

Paris only one more day of freedom :8855:
Read your post from last night about IVF, what a great goal to aim for :D Really hope everything works out for you hun, and i'll be here all the way to get you there :vibes: (thats me sending you good vibes :D).

Feeling proper starving today although i know its only in my head. ('Don't worry food, i still love you and we will be back together one day soon' :rolleyes:).

Hope everyones having a good morning. And good luck to everyone weighing in today, especially Flowey and Jo.

Nicci x

It's a very exciting day huh. I'll post my losses as soon as I have them.
I've also been megs hungry today. Glugging the water and black coffee! My tummy rumbling is load, must be burning tons of fat today :D
Speak later

well i had my Last supper soon heading out to go to CDC to get the supplies.

Nicci- thank you for your vibes, I well be here to see you reach your ulimate goal. I will have to read about losses when i get back.

Flowey- Good luck with weight loss, and look forward to reading some spectacular numbers.

Hey Jo hows you?

I couldnt wait any longer and weighed in an hour early! The results are......................................I lost 8 and 1/4 pound yippee!!! Secretly was hoping for 8 pound and 3/4 but its totm so i can most definately live with that :talk017: there isnt a happy enough smiley to show how happy i am!

Can't wait to hear how you guys have done :party0011: (thats me cheering you's on btw lol).

I know how you feel flowey. I thought once i made it to one week i would be fine without food and feel super confident but the longer im without it the more i want it. I just miss it soooooooooo much. Ide love to just have one little meal but i know i cant cos i couldnt stop at one, if i could then i wouldnt have a problem in the first place and have to come on this diet to torture myself with lol. My boyfriend is making a steak and onion ciabbata sandwich for his tea tonight (proper steak) with mustard mayonnaise let me tell you they are gorgeous.

I would absolutely kill to be able to have a pepsi max. Just one..........oh how i miss you :rolleyes:.

Gonna sit and feel happy about my loss but feel sorry for myself at the same time if thats possible cos im starving. Might be psychological but it feels pretty damn real to me :cry:

Hope everyones had great day today :D

Last edited:
I am still starving but am saving my shake 'til kids are in bed.
My tummy just feels really empty, like there's always grumblings, quite similar to hunger.
It's quite uncomfortable really....but I am going to be good as weigh-in later....am also quite excited!

Nikki - am sooooooooooo impressed! I bet your leaping around the room. Stuff the bof with his calorie laden steak thing that will be clogging his arteries whilst your fat is just melting away like an icecube in the sun.

Paris - let us know as soon as you get back!

Welldone Nicci :woohoo::party0038: what a great loss. I am so pleased for you.

what shakes and things do you recommended is there any that should be avoided as i want tasty stuff?

Thanks Flowey :D Im officially 10 stone something i cant believe it, its been a long long time since ive been 10 stone anything, its a dream come true. I had barely got used to being in the 12's and then the 11's, Roll on the 9's haha.

Yeah Paris good luck at the cdc's and let us know how you get on hun.

Nicci x

Paris- ooh thought ide missed you hun. Im not keen on the soups but do like the thai chilli as crisps now and then. Im not a big chocoholic normally but have at least one chocolate a day (in muffin form) and the porridge is yum, makes you feel 'normal' and like you are eating something.

Nicci x

well since she weighed me last week i had lost 2lb, so even not being on cambridge and cutting back i had a loss, so start weight is 18st 4lb. So i told her about this forum and as she said it a good idea as we all suffer the same highs and lows at times so we can undertsnad what others are going thru. Well my journey begins tomorrow i have a range of flavours and some porridge.

Just here to have a little grumble :D. Trying to have my second pack of day (porridge) and really struggling. im starving for real food but not so much my packs. Only managed two packs yesterday so i know i need to get all three down me today. I think tomorrow will be alot easier cos i will be allowed a bar but have no idea which one to try first, ive got peanut, caramel, toffee and chocolate (can't wait).

Not really writing about much just feeling a bit down. I know i should be happy after my good weigh in but i just feel depressed at the minute (not too surprising when ive suffered from severe depression my whole life and my only coping mechanism was bingeing but i just wish i could pick myself up just for tonight). Another thing that is really getting me down is that ive been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid since i was 19 (nearly four years ago) but the medication isnt helping my hair loss and it is really thin now and starting to look like im going bald on my scalp. My useless doctor just shrugs and says its my thyroid, well duh! Just finding it really hard to look on the bright side tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good night tonight.

Nicci x

Nikki well done hunny another stone bracket chick come you can do it.!! I love the toffee bars best.!!

Are u ssing?? xx

Hi Shanny,

Yeah im on sole source. Cant believe ive got this far without one slip up, im absolutely amazed!

Think the bars will really perk me up, not looking forward to the all choccie ones as im not a choccie person really but think the toffee ones sound yum. Have you tried putting them in the microwave- ive heard its nice as the toffee melts a little??

Nicci x

Great work hun wish i could ss again, nooo never thought of putting the toffee bars in the microwave lol. I had one today at work for lunch didnt know they also did carmel ones too.! x

hi nicci fantastic weight loss well done you thats great:D i weighed in today too and lost 8.5 lb which im really pleased with and would like to say that i think that without this forum and help from you and everyone else i would have def packed in last night ...but i didnt and am so pleased 'cos 8.5lb of horrible nasty fat has gone forever:p
ive just read a post from you on another thread about official weigh in on 21st and im going at 6pmish and im hoping for a big loss then too altough i did get weighed at hers on the thurs night when i went for my stuff so i know her scales are different from mine but ill know what ive lost by mine( im totally confused by what im writing but i know what i mean in my head lol:D
nicci hope you are feeling a bit better, depression is an awful thing i suffered with post natel depression after i had the twins 2 years ago and it was really one of the worst times of my life so heres a big hug from me hun:hug99:
paris good luck on your first day youll do it am excited for you and i love the vanilla shakes made with ice and a little water they taste like maccy ds milkshakes
yummy.
good luck for tomorrow everyone
Jo x

Back