Nicci's journal

Pebbles - you pounds lighter in a different way today, I hate bills.

Sophie - have a fab weigh in and KUP.

Nicci- GL on your new plan, you'll be a target in no time

Tif - hello and GL on your weight loss journey.

Hi Hannah

have i missed anyone if so i sorry and hello, i feel brain dead today and nearing my cycle and i just want to binge but i staying out of kitchen, I off to see Derek Acorah in a couple of hours so must now go get ready. CD wise everything ok still 100% with the slight cycle struggle

hi everyone and well done on weight losses:D

im now on day 4 and feel really good am in ketosis and dont feel hungry at all ive only had 1 pack today and going try and have rest later on. havnt weighed myself yet as its my totm and i know i will not have lost as much as i want to cos i do retain lots of fluid so im going wait til monday night at cdc home so am crossing my fingers already. im finding it a little easier this time cos if i felt hungry i have had an extra pack be it a shake or a bar so i dont think that you really ahve to wait until week 2 for a bar cos ive gone into ketosis easily this time around.ive been drinking 4 litres of water over the day too so i wonder if that makes a difference to going into ketosis??
ive only had the peanut and the chocolate bars so far and really liked peanut but not impressed with the chocolate ones.

anyone suggest any other flavours that are nice?? ive decided that im going get 7 vanilla, 7 porridge and 7 bars plus a few extra shakes just incase i need them.

nicci, pleased you're ok and still up for great north run i will def go for it with you when i get to 11stone 11lb i will start training so i will let you know ...a long way to go yet as i was 13 .10 on monday but cd very good and hopefully be there in about 6 weeks and i'll run around bents park and hopefully not sneak into the marine park for an ice cream:p

everyone is doing fab i hope this thread continues:D
has anyone read charleys diary day 1 to goal its so motivating she has done so well and its really helped me stick with it she lost reat amounts on a weekly basis!!

Paris ...did you make the jelly?
keep on cding folks and posting fab weight losses xx

welldone Sophie thats a great loss, and 1 stone gone in total. yipppeee:D

Jo- yes my first one didnt turn out to well the gelatine started setting before i got blender onto it

Hi guys! Well done sophie thats really good! and tif hope your 1st day is going well. Day 3 for me and so far so good! josiejo and niccie..im planning on doing the great south run so maybe we can all help each other. I find these threads really motivating and its definately keeping me on track. Everyone is doing so well so keep up the good work!

Im off on holiday sunday and probably wont get the time to come on here before i go so will c u all in just over a week. Hopefully i wont put too much weight on but will be 100% back on ss on my return! speak to you all soon x x

Have a fantastic holiday Hannah, yes ss will be here when you return

enjoy hols hannah and have fun......I still not been for a poop its 12 days since i been on diet and havnt been since then and didnt go ages before then....its not good....Im having the cd fibre everyday and Iv taken exlax the chocolate and double the dose but still not a thing.....Im getting worried...I do feel headachy and lethargic and hot but Im normally to a degree like that lol...anyway take care all and continue to keep up he fab work and any ideas besides eating a whole packet or box of x lax greatfully recieved....byyyeeee xxx Pebbles

poop

Pebbles i take dulcolax tablets you get them from asda or boots etc and they are really good. Im not sure if they are actually allowed on cd as they are chemical ones and not natural laxatives but they really do the job hun. If you get them to try take two the first time (as you havent been for 12 days) but then if you continue to take them only take one or you will be left in serious pain. (depends on how much food you have in you to get out). Make sure you drink a full glass of water when you take them at night and then in the morning have a hot drink even if its just hot water, i have coffee and it works really good for me. Hope this helps hun.

Nicci xxxxxx

Hey girls - I managed my first 100% day yesterday and also a hike up a local mountain range!! thought i was going to be sick at one point but powered on through it - found it really tough on SS but gave myself an extra shake when i got home (im 5'6.5 so close to needing 4 a day but stick to 3 a day unless i REALLY need it)
Got intense aquasize tonight and boxing tomorrow and sunday. Just hoping i can stick to 100% over the WE - ive never managed it yet but this is my LAST re-start so maybe ill be better behaved!!

Good luck to you lot!!

Pebbles - good luck with your poop issue since i had abit of trouble last week this week i been fine in that department.

Tif- I reutrned to gym this week as first week on CD i had no energy, but well done on you hike and classes, tone as you lose.

Nicci- how you doing?

I cant believe i been a 100% for 11 days, i did a mousse for dinner today that was really more filling than just the shake.

Hi guys, hows everyone doing?

Im still going strong today- day 2 for me :D. Paris beng able to say day 11 must be amazing, i got to day 8 before and it just seemed really bizarre that ide had no food for a week, couldnt get my head round it lol. I think it will be really strange when we say we are on like day 42 or something, i dont think i'll believe it lol. Really excited about being able to go shopping for new clothes etc once i get to goal. Ive never enjoyed shopping, my mum wasnt the type of mam to take you and if i went with friends i was always embarrassed to pick out my size when they all picked up 6's and 8's. Once ive lost a stone more i'll be back in my size 12' and im gonna be bloody proud of it :p. My heads starting to get around the fact that im alot smaller now than i was. Been having a little look around shops with the boyf and have no idea what i will buy when i get there cos theres so much of it lol. Ive always been a jeans and vest top/ hoody girl and only get dressed up for a night out but im gonna change all that, gonna make sure i feel good about myself everyday and wear pretty things from now on (well not everyday cos im abit lazy haha).

Hope everyone is having a good day today and welldone to Tif on her 100% day:flowers:.

Nicci x

Tonight i am struggling, i had to have last sachet of the day at 5.30pm as i was so hungry, but now i have nothing left, i am craving, as i sure my TOTM is due to start over the weekend, i always pick around this time, but i am so trying to resist, I tried on some trousers today that i couldnt fit in awhile ago this week they fit abit better than last week , i don't have the inch overhang bulge i had last week. So that has shown me it still working even thought the scales not showing much, i expect due to fluid retention.
Nicci- you doing well, and good idea go get some ideas what you will be buying so your dear Boyfriend dont get a shock when credit card bills arrives lol

Hi Paris,

I know how you are feeling. Im really struggling today with hunger pangs, yesterday i couldve eaten a horse and today hasnt been much better. Know i cant give up though, this time its for good. Need to get the weight off. I try to read what people have said about motivational tips like standing in front of the mirror and looking at your rolls etc but that just gets me even more depressed and more likely to binge. Finding it alot harder than my first week as i just dont have the 'first time' drive that i had then. Just trying to keep in my head the comments ive had from people about how much ive lost so far. I cant help looking at them as a good/bad thing though, my mam told the doctor i was huge before and marks dad said you could tell ide lost stacks and of course i feel good that im not huge anymore but then its like how bad did you think i looked before. Im so scared of falling flat on my face and going back there, terrified actually. Really hope i can get to my goal weight as im seriously doubting myself. Mark has his fist day at uni on monday (as a mature student) and will be out of the house quite abit from now on, im worried without him here im going to eat the entire contents of the kitchen.......i know its sounds sad but i just keep having all these irrational thoughts and they wont go away. When he was working fulltime (he's gradually dropped his hours over the past few weeks in prep for his uni work hours) thats exactly what i ued to do and i used to get him to bring me food home for me to binge on! I feel on one side ive come such a long way from the person i was then but at same time could so easily slip back there and all my hard work will be undone. I want to make him proud of me and i want to be proud of myself.

Nicci x

Nicci- i know how you feel in my first week all i kept thinking is i could nip to tescos and get loads of chocolate and start again but i just resisted for that one week and know im not tempted by anything the thought of cheating doesnt even cross my mind becasuse ive come to terms with the fact that its not even an option. I have been yo yo dieting from years and never stayed focused for more than a few weeks but i ahve never had this dertermination.
When i first started i thought there is no way in a million years i will do this especially with my boyfriend as he is an amazing cook and is always making lovley stuff but i go there and have my soup etc and it doesnt bother me in the slightest plus he's told me if loose 6 stone by the end of March he'll take me to Paris which has boosted me abit more. But honestly once that 100% first week has gone the ball will be rolling and youll be fine i have never had to keep myself so occupied in all my life!!
You can do it nicci youve got to the end of another day, and if you give up you have to go through the fisrt few days all over again, you've nearly done the hard bit!!
I hope you have a good day tomorow :)

Hey Nicci how you feeling today, I managed to resist even though it took going out phone hunting at 9.30pm last night and then didnt arrive back til after 11pm. lol it kept me away form the food cupboards, and then i had to do same again today as coudn't find a phone i liked. but because i felt bad yesterday i did hop on scales today to a slight loss, so it a bonus as i still waiting for TOTM to appear

Sophie - it so nice to hear you have a great incentive to lose the weight, mine is the ivf and renewal of our wedding vows with me in a smaller dress.

Hi guys

sophie- thanks for your post last night, it really helps knowing im not going through this alone.

Paris- :D good job on distracting yourself last night hun.

Im so glad i got through last night and that im actually back on cd, best decision i ever made being on this diet. As a treat mark is buying me the phone i like and this super cute laptop (hes gonna be on comp alot from monday with starting uni so i wouldnt get a chance to come on here otherwise and we cant have that hehe). We cant actually afford them as mark has to pay his first installment for uni on the 26th november but i will just sell them on ebay if i get so desperate for the money and can just enjoy them for the time being :D:D:D. My bulldog is due a litter of pups early january and my chi is due a litter in feb so will be able to buy whatever i want then and pay for my holiday to florida :bliss:.Im getting a blackberry curve 8900 phone, paid only £200 brand new (what a bargain) getting full purple cover and purple scroll ball for it too and getting the mini dell netbook in pink from currys i think it is, absolutely gorgeous. Will be getting laptop n thur hopefully and the phone will come monday after that. Cant wait.

Hows everyone tonight?
Nicci x

nicci- what a coincidence i had to get another phone today nothing as posh as a blackberry, but my nokia gave up last night and needs repairing o i went to get a cheapy phone today and my daughter likes it so i waiting to see what else they getting on the market before i upgrade again only prob is now i have 5 contract phones on voda and then i have at mob for my sis and a three for my dad. I think i ought to get commision lol

well i did very well tonight we had a movie night at home everyone else eating snacks and i didnt have a thing, i so proud of myself.

Everyone gone quiet.lol.

Hope you are all doing well.

Well my TOTM today started and i had weigh in at 6.30pm. I had such a hectic day. But at weigh in i Had a lovely surprise A loss of 6LB so i am well chuffed as that a stone in 2 weeks.

i know it was kind of like an eerie silence hehe. had a busy couple of days, mark's brother and dad both competed in the great north run on sunday and we spent the day with them and on sat had people coming for the last of the kittens :( and had to get some things in for mark as he started uni today. He feels like a proper old fart cos they are all 18 and hes 24 lol.

Well doen Paris hun, 6lb is absolutely brilliant for the second week- you are doing so well- what an inspiration! Just goes to show if you put the work in it pays off and i know its been tough hun. :553:

Last edited:
oops pressed submit by mistake :booboo:

this is for Paris and her weightloss :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::bananalove::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Im officially off the cd diet for good. Havent really been abnle to get back into it since i decided to come off it on my 8th day in the beginning. Over the weekend ive took up running and im taking my training for next years great north run seriously. As soon as ive came off cd diet im not obssessed with food anymore and im sticking to my calories really easily. Ive nothing against cd and dont regret any of my time on it, its just not for me. Good luck to everyone who is 100% cd and hopefully i will be able to kep my journal on here even though im technically not doing cd anymore as the support on here is the best! I started the weightloss journey with you girls and no matter how we get there i know we can do this together!

Jo, flowey, pebbles, sophie where are you girls? Hope your still going strong if not come back anyway- we can do this!

Nicci x

Back