• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nice drink ideas.....

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi all,
I go to my local pub quite frequently as I live in a rural village and that's where it all happens! I hardly ever drink, and all I seem to order in the pub is diet coke, and the occasional slimline tonic water or soda water. Has anyone got any ideas for other free drinks? I know that lemonade isn't the diet form and the squashes aren't N.A.S! I want to spice things up a bit but feel quite restricted!X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Y is it when u go abroad theres so much more choice on mixer which are free such a diet fanta and lemonade we need to get place to stock things that alot of people wat not fair having to sacrifice the diet to have a drink u like!! Rant over haha!!x

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
I know u cant get in in the pub but i :heartpump: diet vimto! Add vodka an u have a dieters cheeky vimto! wooop!

has any one seen the new shots you can have with pepsi max? I saw them when i took the girls bowling. Are they sugar free?

You could add a slice of lemon/lime/orange to your diet coke. Or ask them if they can get some diet lemonade bottles from the brewery! If ur a regular they will know that you will buy them. I bet there are other ladies there too that will buy them!

Do they sell kiddies bottles of pop? they r usually sugar free an have them in our local!

hope that helps

xxxx

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
I struggle with this one too as don't really like coke! I used to drink lime and lemonade but thats not sw friendly :(
A few good ideas though!
Also wanted to say that Katie your pics are amazing! You look fab! Congrats on your loss!
ahh thanks hun! lovely thing to say

xxxxxxxxxx

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Do you like tomato juice? with a dash of tobasco, salt and pepper if they can stretch to it and a slice of lemon - might be worth a try.

actually, I am rather a fan of bitter lemon - sometimes available slimline.

lol! Honestly I've just accepted that Diet Coke really is my only option lol! or tap water...I don't mind though I quite like both! I know this is completely unhelpful but in my local pub this is just the case =( x