Nice drink ideas.....

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi all,
I go to my local pub quite frequently as I live in a rural village and that's where it all happens! I hardly ever drink, and all I seem to order in the pub is diet coke, and the occasional slimline tonic water or soda water. Has anyone got any ideas for other free drinks? I know that lemonade isn't the diet form and the squashes aren't N.A.S! I want to spice things up a bit but feel quite restricted!X

Last edited:
I think the only slimline thing in terms of the little bottles is the tonic :( but I'll check on that! ThanksX

Y is it when u go abroad theres so much more choice on mixer which are free such a diet fanta and lemonade we need to get place to stock things that alot of people wat not fair having to sacrifice the diet to have a drink u like!! Rant over haha!!x

I know u cant get in in the pub but i :heartpump: diet vimto! Add vodka an u have a dieters cheeky vimto! wooop!

has any one seen the new shots you can have with pepsi max? I saw them when i took the girls bowling. Are they sugar free?

You could add a slice of lemon/lime/orange to your diet coke. Or ask them if they can get some diet lemonade bottles from the brewery! If ur a regular they will know that you will buy them. I bet there are other ladies there too that will buy them!

Do they sell kiddies bottles of pop? they r usually sugar free an have them in our local!

hope that helps

xxxx

I struggle with this one too as don't really like coke! I used to drink lime and lemonade but thats not sw friendly :(
A few good ideas though!
Also wanted to say that Katie your pics are amazing! You look fab! Congrats on your loss!

ahh thanks hun! lovely thing to say

xxxxxxxxxx

Do you like tomato juice? with a dash of tobasco, salt and pepper if they can stretch to it and a slice of lemon - might be worth a try.

actually, I am rather a fan of bitter lemon - sometimes available slimline.

lol! Honestly I've just accepted that Diet Coke really is my only option lol! or tap water...I don't mind though I quite like both! I know this is completely unhelpful but in my local pub this is just the case =( x

Back