Nickolas Diary - Day 1 of Dukan

nic1354

Hi There, I havent posted before but thought I would add some input! Need to loose half a stone.

Breakfast - 2 Thick slices of non fat ham fried with a fried egg.
Snack - Half a tub of fat free cottage cheese ( yuk yuk)!!
Lunch - Half a tray of cooked chicken breast, 2 tiny pickled onions, 1 toffee weight watchers Yoghurt. Normally have a pickled egg with but didnt fancy the heartburn today!
Dinner - 2 egg white omelette, 1 garlic galette, 3 slices of smoked salmon.
4 tablespoons of Yeo Valley Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt.

Drinks - 4 cups of coffee, 1.5 pints sugar free squash, 1 can of coke zero.

Does this sound ok - is my first day back (again):confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Totally with you on the cottage cheese Nic, vile stuff! The Yeo Valley vanilla 0% fat has much higher crabs than the natural but not sure if that matters?? I'm only new to Dukan. I was told by the Dukan UK site that I was only allowed the less than 5% lean ham and not slices of home cooked ham even if I'd removed the fat.... The reason I asked was on the daily reports they listed ham as a minor deviation from plan. Hope it's going well for you :)

Well I lost 5 Lbs last week and had a bad wkd due to relatives visiting, garlic bread , tear and share bread and my chocolate fountain and candy floss machine came out! Hav done 5 days pp this week and total loss of 7lbs... I only have 4 to go and I'm back to 8 st 2... Pv today .
Breakfast : oatbran porridge , coffee
Lunch : 2 egg spinach & tomato omlette, 2 slices of smoked salmon, a weight watchers ff yog ( citrus)
Snack : yoghurt
Tea : roast beef with mustard and some broccoli.
Need to really mainTain this. Also gave up smoking 2 weeks ago!!

Back