Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nickschick's CD Diary - 40lbs less Than Today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Nickschick, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Nickschick

Nickschick New Member

Hi - Yet another New Year newbie !!

I'm 48 in 2 weeks time weigh in at 13st 8lbs aka 190lbs. The target is to lose 40lbs by end of March at the latest.
    I'm planning on sticking to the SS * 4 a day plan (610) plan for the first 4 weeks and see how I get on.

1st weigh in is Monday 10th Jan... Feeling so good and positive but have a feeling that may not always be the case...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Good luck at reaching your goal!

4. Mac123

Mac123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (CD)
    Hi. I'm 13st 4. Plan to be 10st 4 by end March also. Started SS on the 4th. Had lost 6lb on day 5. Can't weigh myself until day 12. Sticking to SS 100%. Hoping it's working!!!!

5. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    That's a nice goal I'm sure you will achieve it! Good lick can't wait to hear about your first weigh in xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.