Nicky's "Special" Diary

OK I am on the countdown to SS....Katie will be 3 months on the 14th March & it will be my first day not eating. I have already cut down a lot & have started upping my excercise levels....

I am looking forward to our holiday & want to have got most of the way to my goal when we go.

Will try to post more regularly once I am on SS.

Nicky

Hi Nicky,

Can't believe Katie will be 3 months!!!

Good luck with getting back to SSing and look forward to seeing you about.

Big hug for Katie from me:D

fetch.dll

Well here I am back on the SS wagon (how I hope I don't fall off!). I started SSing 100% yesterday & have told some of my customers so I get some support from them - I have a few new ones started this week so it will be good for them to have me going through the same thing! Yesterday went well, except I was a bit narky at OH!

Katie is doing well, the last 3 months have gone so quickly BUT it seems as if we have had her forever. Ellie is fantastic with her although she is being a monkey in other ways (a typical 2 & a half year old I guess!). Katie has slept through for a month now - 8pm till at least 7am most days! She is asleep on the floor at the moment (well on her mat on the floor as she outgrew her moses basket a few weeks back!). Last time I weighed her she was 1st 11oz & that was 2 weeks ago - Ellie was 20 weeks (5months) before she got to that weight!

Will update regularly on my progress, hope you are all well.

Nicky

Back