Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Maybe you are coming down with something Nicky ? :(

Maybe you are coming down with something Nicky ? :(

Maybe...? I can't remember the last time I was poorly so I hope not! I don't do illness very well!! ;)

I'm still debating over the salad! I can't believe what an emotional battle this diet is. If only I had debated this much over the naughty things I ate which made me this fat!!!! :eek:

Maybe...? I can't remember the last time I was poorly so I hope not! I don't do illness very well!! ;)

I'm still debating over the salad! I can't believe what an emotional battle this diet is. If only I had debated this much over the naughty things I ate which made me this fat!!!! :eek:

Do you think eating will make you feel any better ?
Honestly ?
If you are still going to feel rubbish after eating, then dont eat.
It would be a shame for you to feel guilty and rubbish for the sake of a salad !!
It may just be a habit, that you eat when you feel ill.
Sometimes its hard to break habits that we have had virtually all our lives.
Marge
:)

Do you think eating will make you feel any better ?
Honestly ?
If you are still going to feel rubbish after eating, then dont eat.
It would be a shame for you to feel guilty and rubbish for the sake of a salad !!
It may just be a habit, that you eat when you feel ill.
Sometimes its hard to break habits that we have had virtually all our lives.
Marge

That's a really good point, I think I might go and have a soak in the bath and an early night instead! Thanks Marge xxx

Day 9 :)

Morning everyone! I've woken up feeling much better today which is good! I don't seem to be sleeping very well though. I know ketosis means you wake early but does anyone else have problems getting to sleep too? I seem to be be struggling with both!!

Anyway, I have a study day today and have a massive amount to do! Hope everyone has a good day!

Last edited:
Hey Nicky, that is fantastic well done!! Not been on, ive been really ill over the weekend, im off the plan until ive been to the docters today to get checked over, ill be back on in a couple days though. keep it up!!xx

Hey Nicky, that is fantastic well done!! Not been on, ive been really ill over the weekend, im off the plan until ive been to the docters today to get checked over, ill be back on in a couple days though. keep it up!!xx

:( Oh no, I wondered how you'd be as I hadn't seen you post for a couple of days! I hope you feel better soon x x x :)

so far i have not got any sleeping problems, but this is only my second day after all:D Good luck on your study day! I have been writing a report for the past N hours , to many..... i need a break. Its shake time:D

so far i have not got any sleeping problems, but this is only my second day after all:D Good luck on your study day! I have been writing a report for the past N hours , to many..... i need a break. Its shake time:D

That's good! I found it hard to sleep from day 1 because I was hungry lol! Then I was just wide awake once ketosis kicked in! I'll cross my fingers that you don't get the same problem!

Oh yeah, I was going to tell you, I saw someone had made ice lollies with the allowed drinks so tried it..... Yum! You should try it, it feels like a treat! ;)

Paperwork should be banned when we're on this diet, it provokes naughty cravings when I'm sat at the computer all day! :p I find this diet soooo much easier when I'm busy at work so roll on tomorrow!

(It's ridiculous that I actually want to go to work! :eek: This diet is doing funny things to me!!!! lol)

Anyway, hope your report goes well. I am officially one assignment down :D Unfortunately I have nearly a full course book and 2 more assignments to go, happy days!!! :sigh:

xxx

Glad to see you feeling better Nicky :)

Sleep problems ? :eek:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm :eek:
Maybe I am just always going to be a mattress back whether in ketosis or not ;)

Glad to see you feeling better Nicky :)

Sleep problems ? :eek:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm :eek:
Maybe I am just always going to be a mattress back whether in ketosis or not ;)

Thanks Marge! :D

I've never been a great sleeper but thought I was getting into a better pattern recently. Never mind - it'll all be worth it when I'm slim!! :p

Day 9 - Part 2!

Got LOADS done today though unfortunately it wasn't my uni work as I had planned!

I've cleaned my house from top to bottom, walked the dog twice, burned 340 calories on the Wi, decorated my nails (twice!), caught up on my work emails, cooked a week's load of food for my other half which is now frozen in meals for him and a few more things.... That's avoidance at it's best lol! Not sure whether I was trying to avoid food or my uni work more... but hey whichever it it was it worked as no food has passed my lips and my brain has remained unused!!! :D

Hope everyone else has had as much of a productive day!! :p

Last edited:
Hi Nicky, well done, you're doing brilliantly!

That's good! I found it hard to sleep from day 1 because I was hungry lol! Then I was just wide awake once ketosis kicked in! I'll cross my fingers that you don't get the same problem!

Oh yeah, I was going to tell you, I saw someone had made ice lollies with the allowed drinks so tried it..... Yum! You should try it, it feels like a treat! ;)

Paperwork should be banned when we're on this diet, it provokes naughty cravings when I'm sat at the computer all day! :p I find this diet soooo much easier when I'm busy at work so roll on tomorrow!

(It's ridiculous that I actually want to go to work! :eek: This diet is doing funny things to me!!!! lol)

Anyway, hope your report goes well. I am officially one assignment down :D Unfortunately I have nearly a full course book and 2 more assignments to go, happy days!!! :sigh:

xxx
Thanks .That ice lolly idea sounds awsome!!!what flavor you had? i am thinking about make some coke zero one , see how it goes:D.
Yeah, i find it really difficult to sit in front of the computer ,cant stop think about food, have to do things to keep myself busy. i actually got up played some wii fit just becasue i needed to be busy,hahaha. it was pretty fun though. You know what, i find it difficult not to weight myself, hahahaa, always tempated in the bathroom, but i will wait until next monday, hoping for a big number:D
Good luck on your study. :p Here to another new day on Exante.

:D
Thanks .That ice lolly idea sounds awsome!!!what flavor you had? i am thinking about make some coke zero one , see how it goes.

Yeah, i find it really difficult to sit in front of the computer ,cant stop think about food, have to do things to keep myself busy. i actually got up played some wii fit just becasue i needed to be busy,hahaha. it was pretty fun though. You know what, i find it difficult not to weight myself, hahahaa, always tempated in the bathroom, but i will wait until next monday, hoping for a big number:D
Good luck on your study. :p Here to another new day on Exante.

I'm a bit of a serial weigher but I haven't liked what they've been saying today so I've decided I'm going to leave it till Monday!

I made lollies with the allowed squash you can get from tesco, think it's raspberry, canberry and apple? Let me know if you want the full details of it! It was yummy and I got some lolly moulds from Asda for £1 which was a bargin - it just feels like it's a little treat! :p

XX

Day 10

Been a really good day today. I've been so busy at work that it hasn't given me much time to obsess about food which is a result! I've been on the Wi fit everyday since Saturday and feel much better for it, I just hope it aids my weight loss too :D

I'm off to the cinema tonight to watch Author which I'm looking forward to. I'm determined to change my routine and keeping busy in the evenings is part of that plan!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

:D:):D

Of course . tell me the details!!:D I tried the toffee nut bar today , bf had one and he did not like it at all, so i gave it a go, i actually like it more than chocolate one, yeah!! Its nice sometimes we do not like the same thing, hahaha.
Yeah, i think keep night busy is definitely a good idea, hardest time to pass. Good luck, so far i have been 100%, oh well, apart from water assumption, still not having 3L:(, but i am getting there.
Enjoy the movie

Ooh, can you post the details for making the lollies? Yum yum :)

It's pomegranet, apple and raspberry high juice from tescos. It's got a few calories in but is sugar free. It's got malic acid in so won't knock you out of ketosis. Enjoy!! :D

Back