Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Brilliant Nicky! So pleased for you, wonderful achievement to be under the nasty 200 mark!
Big hugs xXx

Brilliant Nicky! So pleased for you, wonderful achievement to be under the nasty 200 mark!
Big hugs xXx

Thanks hun, it'll be your turn next week! ;) xx

Excellent lose Nicky :D
I dont like Monday WI's.
For me, it is soooo many failed diet attempts :(
I like my Tuesday WI :)

Excellent lose Nicky :D
I dont like Monday WI's.
For me, it is soooo many failed diet attempts :(
I like my Tuesday WI :)

That's my thinking - there's a little method in my madness! I need to seriously manage my weekends better and am hoping that this will work :confused: x

Day 43

Morning all! I booked today and tomorrow off work to try and get on top of my uni work as I am VERY behind. I am going to try and crack on with it today with out the munchie devils coming to visit! Studying doesn't feel the same without a big bag of crisps and garlic dip! :( Oh well, being slim is much more rewarding than those fat filled greasy little beggers!!!! lol!

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

Oh my god! I just [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] , ok attempted, the 30 day shred! You must be having a laugh! I only managed 15 minutes and I thought I was going to die! I am going to persevere with it but REALLY??!?!?!?!!?!? Marge and Clair, I have so much respect for you both after actually trying it! You brave, motivated women!!! lol! :eek: xx

x-Nicky-x said:
Oh my god! I just did , ok attempted, the 30 day shred! You must be having a laugh! I only managed 15 minutes and I thought I was going to die! I am going to persevere with it but REALLY??!?!?!?!!?!? Marge and Clair, I have so much respect for you both after actually trying it! You brave, motivated women!!! lol! :eek: xx

Believe me I no way find it easy!!! I have to have a few 5 second breaks :) done three days in a row now tho ;) it did feel a little easier today. Oh don't tell Marge but I'm quite enjoying it ;) hehe xx

Mine arrives tomorrow we can suffer together lol! ;)

Suffer being the correct word lol! It will be worth it in the end! x

That's my thinking - there's a little method in my madness! I need to seriously manage my weekends better and am hoping that this will work :confused: x

Aye, try it... if it works then FAB :D
If it doesn't then try something else :)

Oh my god! I just [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] , ok attempted, the 30 day shred! You must be having a laugh! I only managed 15 minutes and I thought I was going to die! I am going to persevere with it but REALLY??!?!?!?!!?!? Marge and Clair, I have so much respect for you both after actually trying it! You brave, motivated women!!! lol! :eek: xx

Hehehe :D

Believe me I no way find it easy!!! I have to have a few 5 second breaks :) done three days in a row now tho ;) it did feel a little easier today. Oh don't tell Marge but I'm quite enjoying it ;) hehe xx

ENJOYING IT?? It's confirmed, you are crazy lol!!! I hope I feel like that in a few days as I didn't even finish it :eek: You should be really proud of yourself for getting through day 1 let alone going back for 2 more!! lol! I am following suit though, not sure I will be successful but I'm going to give it a go! xx :D

ENJOYING IT?? It's confirmed, you are crazy lol!!! I hope I feel like that in a few days as I didn't even finish it :eek: You should be really proud of yourself for getting through day 1 let alone going back for 2 more!! lol! I am following suit though, not sure I will be successful but I'm going to give it a go! xx :D

Of course you will enjoy it ;)
You just have to remember how good you feel when you have done it, and you will want that feeling again ;)... HONEST :p

I didn't finish though! :eek: I am just going to try my hardest to do as much as I can until I realise I've done the whole workout! I think it just took me by surprise today! How do you do that and then go to curves? lol! I seriously need to get fit - it's embarrassing! lol! :eek: xx

I didn't finish though! :eek: I am just going to try my hardest to do as much as I can until I realise I've done the whole workout! I think it just took me by surprise today! How do you do that and then go to curves? lol! I seriously need to get fit - it's embarrassing! lol! :eek: xx

It doesn't matter that you didn't finish it Nicky :)
Today is my 13th day of doing it... and I still have to have stop a couple of times ;)
Just try to do a teensy bit more every day, and you will get there... even if it is one more push up than yesterday ;)
I have to admit though, I couldn't count how many push ups I had done until after a week ... I was too busy trying to breath before ;)

I have been going to curves for a couple of years, so I guess I am used to that already :)

That's the plan! I'm hoping it will get easier but if not it will be worth it anyway! Hope you're feeling better xx :)

Looks like we are all going to get addicted to this shred! Mine's still in the wrapper waiting for when the doc says I can start it.....bit sad really as want to get onto it now!!! Well done nicky xx

Whoo hoo all you shredders!!!.. wish i could get on it with ya...Hate my back sometimes cos it makes exercise near on impossible..But i am doing my treadmill everyday as much as i can which is a start...Have had a very sedentary life for last 3 years but every little helps for me i supose xx

Back