Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Looks like we are all going to get addicted to this shred! Mine's still in the wrapper waiting for when the doc says I can start it.....bit sad really as want to get onto it now!!! Well done nicky xx

Hi LadyG, I'm not convinced that I will get addicted! lol! I'm just desperate to get this weight shifted! It's really hard but I've read so many reviews saying that it is really effective so thought it was worth a go! The way I see it is if I can do this diet (which I've found really hard emotionally) for 6 weeks and counting then I can put my body through some hard graft for 25 mins a day to speed up the process! Plus if it makes me fitter in the process then that's a bonus!

We'll have to see how I get on! Hope you get approval from your doc soon so we can [STRIKE]suffer[/STRIKE], I mean get fit (;)) together! :D xx

Whoo hoo all you shredders!!!.. wish i could get on it with ya...Hate my back sometimes cos it makes exercise near on impossible..But i am doing my treadmill everyday as much as i can which is a start...Have had a very sedentary life for last 3 years but every little helps for me i supose xx

:( Rubbish bad back! Sounds like you're compensating with all that time on the treadmill though! Make sure you don't do yourself anymore injuries by pushing yourself too much though, there's no point being slim and gorgeous if you can't walk properly! ;) lol! xx :D

Day 44

Hello everyone! OH MY GOD - I ache in places I didn't know was possible today! In a moment of madness earlier I thought I would warm myself up better before going in for the dreaded shred! So, I have done some jogging on the Wii Fit. I opened up a new level after doing the long distance one and thought I'd give it a go! Stubborn mule I am, I refused to quit but WOW that was a long jog! I am now trying to work up the courage to do the shred. My poor body is screaming at me through my aches to tell me not to but I refuse to listen! :D

I'm going to go and walk the dog before I do it as he may be housebound if I don't but then I am going to toture myself once more! :eek:

I'm a bit nervous about my WI this week with it only being a 5 day week due to change of day. I'm hoping all this exercise will help. I've got to say, despite the aching, I am buzzing - exercise is most certainly good for the metal health! ;)

Hope everyone has a good day! xx :D

I've got to say, despite the aching, I am buzzing - exercise is most certainly good for the metal health! ;)

The aching will go away, if you keep at it ;)
And the buzz continues for as long as you do it to ;)
Mazing :D

What an energy packed couple of hours! I have walked the dog (3.5 miles) and came home and done the shred! I actually finished it so feel quite proud! :D I missed one of the strength circuits and watched it though :eek: but when I had recovered I went on to finish the rest of it taking a couple of 10 sec breaks. Improvement from yesterday but not as good as I want it to be. I'm hoping in a week I can manage to do the whole thing without missing any of the exercises.

I feel exhausted now though and still have an assignment to write today :( I am sure all of this exercise was me being avoidant but the uni work HAS to be done so I shall crack on with it for the rest of the day/evening!

Hope everyone's had a good day! :)

Well done on the shred :D

Day 4 for me today and I swear I can see my muscles taking shape already!!!

Can't believe I'm saying this but...... Can't wait to get up and do it again in the morning :D xx

Hello! I've just done day 2. Jeez i hate that Jillian for what she's done to me! I think the motivator is a)the amount of sweat b)the fact it absolutely kills because it shows its working and most of all its under 30 mins. Circuity kind of stuff is always good anyway because of the variety don't you think? You finish one bit and then dive around doing another! I'm doing WS and after blip at weekend i'm getting there. Still haven't got under the 11 mark but i'm DETERMINED to get there in the next week or so. I've been sat at 11.2 for 3 weeks! Still haven't put any on though and with 4 days of booze i dont think thats too bad.
I've checked loads of the forums too about 30 day shred. Some people dont lose weight but lose inches but i think you've got to lose weight on this diet doing it. Especially you guys that are on TS. Hats off to you laydeez! x

Hi! I'm sure you'll shift that 2lbs in no time! Especially if you are doing the shred! It's hard but quite rewarding isn't it! I've just done my 3rd day and I've got to say I'm finding it a bit easier each time. You lucky devil, 4 days of drink and no gain....:jelous: I'm jealous! lol! I only have to look at a glass of wine and I put half a stone on!! Talking of which, I weighed this morning looking for some inspiration and got a shock! I have gained 2lbs???? How is that possible? I've been so good - it must have been the wine at the weekend but how cruel to allow me to think I had got away with it?!?!?!?! Rubbish!!!!! :mad:

With changing my WI day it looks like I'm going to have to put a gain down tomorrow unless something dramatic happens overnight!!! :(

I have had a rubbish day and didn't have any of my shakes all day at work :( I was so busy that I didn't even get chance to look at the clock before 4:30pm when I was due out on another visit. I couldn't stand the thought of drinking all 3 when I got home so I was a bit naughty and had one and a ham salad. I guess that kind of makes it a WS day but I'm still a bit cross with myself. I found that work put me in a routine initially but now it seems to be so busy that I can't even get 10mins to make my shake up!?!?! I seriously don't get paid enough!

I'm going to try really hard to get back on track as if I'm honest I have missed quite a few packs through loosing track of time and being busy. I don't even think I'm back in ketosis yet as my breath is smelling ok and I'm feeling a bit sluggish but I never feel hungry. I need to sort myself out and get on track as I know it's not doing me (or my losses) any good! I'm a confusing sod aren't I! One minute I eat too much and the next I don't have enough!

Hope everyone's had a good day :)

What a nightmare! Don't let it put you off though mate I've sts last few weeks. I think if you eat your body must freak out and cling onto the carbs!! You've prob weighed yourself at night as I did the other week and put four pounds on!! Also, while body gets used to exercise that probs impacts too for a week so something should happen next week x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got panic that my wine will catch me up in a day or two now!!! Oh well. Get back on it x

Nicky... crack on with your shred. :)
It will clear your head... no matter what is going on at work, or otherwise.
The rest will catch up with you, and it will be fine :).
Oh, and make sure them doggy's of your are getting some exercise too... it all helps your head, which helps you keep on track;)

Well done Nicky on the shred front- amazing achievement and you are kjeeping so strong. I know this has been a tough ride for you chick but get you with your willpower and keeping going! Sonme resolve you have babes so pat yourself on the back for that. I am going to get on the wii fit this afternoon inspired by you then hope to start the shred as soon as the docs say I can xx

I had to go for a three mile power walk and do my weights today instead of the shred! My whole body aches and I was losing 3llb a week when I walked my dog every day which is what you do isn't it Nicky so I may alternate it.
How you doing today?

Day 49

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for a few days as have had a bit of a fmaily crisis this weekend. I didn't get chance to WI on Friday so I suppose I will keep my WI on a Monday for now.

I managed to loose 1lbs of the 2lbs that I had put on during the week which means I have a gain of 1lb this week :(. I had to go away over the weekend and as this was such a rush etc I didn't have my milkshakes with me so I've been off plan from Friday. I've stuck to high protien meals and have lost 1lb in that time so I can't complain really!

I'm back today and fully intend to get on with the diet and try and get a good lose next week. I didn't do the shred over the weekend so I need to get back on track with that too.

Hope everyone's had a good weekend. :)

I had to go for a three mile power walk and do my weights today instead of the shred! My whole body aches and I was losing 3llb a week when I walked my dog every day which is what you do isn't it Nicky so I may alternate it.
How you doing today?

Hi mate! How you doing? Sorry it's taken so long to reply, had a bit of a mad weekend. Sounds like you're dping well on the exercise front! I've been off plan for the diet and exercise over the weekend due to a fmaily crisis but I'm back and raring to go today. I've got an assignment to write today and then after that I'm going to try and do the shred to get back into it.

Dog walking is always a good idea. I find that it gives me more than exercise as it helps me clear my head and gives me some fresh air (plus it gives me some piece and quiet when my dog sleeps in the evenings!)

Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll be fab. Hope you've had a good weekend! :)

:sign0144: hi, sorry to hear you've had a rough weekend :( you've done really well and your diary has inspired me to continue, i'm on wk 3 of exante total solution. :) x

Ach, thats rubbish Nicky.
I hope things are ok now.
I hope this week is better for ya :)
TS'ing and Shredding ?? ;)
:)

Sorry you had a naff weekend Nicky- hope you are OK. Well done for being off plan and still losing a pound- that is incredible. I've been on plan all week and heading for a STS!! We're here if you need us for hugs, tlc or cheery chat. Big hugs xx

:sign0144: hi, sorry to hear you've had a rough weekend :( you've done really well and your diary has inspired me to continue, i'm on wk 3 of exante total solution. :) x

Hi Custardtart. I'm not sure that my diary is inspirational! It's a bit of a rollercoaster! Well done you for getting to week 3! That's fab! Have you got your own diary? I've had a look but couldn't see one. How much weight have you lost?

Nicky :)

Ach, thats rubbish Nicky.
I hope things are ok now.
I hope this week is better for ya :)
TS'ing and Shredding ?? ;)
:)

Thanks Marge! Families are complciated things aren't they! Things are still a bit rubbish but hey - I can't control that but I can control this diet so I am going to crack on! I am officially back on TS today and started the shred again yesterday. It's getting a little bit easier though I still think it's going to be the end of me!! lol!

How have you been getting on? xx

Back