Total Solution nicolaann's exante diary.... eeek!!

nicolaann

Hi everyone, im just starting exante today.. weighed in thismorning at 19st6lb :/
im gonna take some measurements in a bit so will post them. Ive gone for a month of shakes only however they did send me 5 porriges which is good as if i like them ill buy some more and have a breakfast each day, the aim is to do 4 weeks then a week of carb fee diet (well as free as poss) then back on for 4 weeks.. it may take me longer but its more realistic for me.. ive had 2 shakes so far and there not too bad :).. good luck everyone let me know how ur doing :)
Nic xx

Hiya and welcome Nicola, good luck on your journey :hug99: xx

Personally I think the shakes are the nicest, and a few of us treated ourselves to a smoothie 2go maker that blitzes them with ice, yummy!

I add cinnamon to the porridge and make it less watery, but you might like it as it is. At the end of the day, it's all down to personal tastes! :D

Hiya nicola, i am on my first week and enjoying all the shakes soups and bars so far! getting loads of support from the others on here!

Good luck with your journey x;)

Hiya and welcome Nicola, good luck on your journey :hug99: xx

Personally I think the shakes are the nicest, and a few of us treated ourselves to a smoothie 2go maker that blitzes them with ice, yummy!

I add cinnamon to the porridge and make it less watery, but you might like it as it is. At the end of the day, it's all down to personal tastes! :D

Thanks hun!!! yeah ive got a smoothie to go!! just forgot the ice! going to get some tomorrow, ive just beeen reading your diary, your doing so well!!

ive had a choc, vanilla and a porrige today, they were all better than expected but thanks ill deff try that with the porrige!

just done my measurements :/ xx

Thanks Jacqueline! how long have you been doing it now? where abouts in merseyside are you? im a wirral girls myself but spent the last 10 years in liverpool till i moved to stoke last year.. i miss home :( xx

OK measurements ...
Hips: 54inches
belly: 48inches
middle:45inches
boobs: 48inches
bingo wings: 17 1/2inches
thigh: 27 1/2 inches

jeans size 22 / tops size 20 / fitted jacket size 22

Hi Nicky!

I'm starting tomorrow, so can't comment on it yet, lol! We've got similar-ish stats (will update tomorrow), so will look forward to following your journey. :) How you've found the first day?

Hi Nicky!

I'm starting tomorrow, so can't comment on it yet, lol! We've got similar-ish stats (will update tomorrow), so will look forward to following your journey. :) How you've found the first day?

its been good tbh, i had to remember to drink loads! i got the peach water flavouring and have had that with hot water instead of coffee as i drink far too much coffee! and ive just had a glass of coke zero which has helped me feel less deprived, im gonna have a glass as a treat each night!!

let us know how u get on! im so excited for the weightloss!! xx

Welcome to Exante. It really is a fab diet once you get past the first week and see the big loss you get. It really gives you the incentive to carry on. I'm just starting week 3 on this and I can honestly say it has now become a way of life for me. Of course I still feel tempted but it really is a mind over matter diet. Once you've cracked this you'll get to goal in no time!!! :D

Good morning Nicola, have a fab day 2 :hug99: xx

Thanks everyone for your encouragement!
slept really well last night which is a first for me, i have exams on friday which revision is going horribly for! but not trying to panic, ive got alot going on at home (in a massive court battle with my ex regarding my 4 kids, they havent seen him in a year but he likes to make my life miserable! moved away from liverpool to get away from him!!) so debating asking to do my 1st attempt in the re-try period in august so ive got more time to revise... anyway, besides all that ..
im really enjoying exante!! had bananna shake for brekie and a warm peach water, now just nursing a bottle of water.. i did get really hungry last night but saving the porridge till my evening meal seemed to do the trick. :) gonna do a bit of just dance 3 with my 3 year old later to get some exercise in.. walked the 2 eldest to school rather than my partner taking them aswell which is about 1/2 a mile up a really steep hill and back again... every little helps!! :) xx

You're doing amazing Nicola, stay positive :) xx

let the head games commence!!!!

so ive done a tfr before.. lipotrim.. it was a few years back and i did quite well but couldnt continue so never got to goal.. and i know im at the hunger and doubt point now!! ive had a tesco ultrslim bar for lunch as i was out and about and was getting lightheaded so didnt wanna wait for the shake.. it was nice but wish i hadnt had it so early!! so im drinking like a fish and trying to revise.. tummys rummbling and i feel a bit weird but im gonna crack on with it! just pondering when to do a food break.. im debating between doing 2 ws days a week (when my other halfs about) or just crack on 100% and get the faster losses? hmmm i just need to do what will keep me going.. had a glass of coke zero and been having warm water with half a teaspoon of peach powder in to keep me going so far.. the warm water really helps :)

onwards and down wards :) xx

I know, I drink so much coffee usually as well, if I cut down will get headaches on top of the carb withdrawals as well, lol. Been trying to have it black, so won't drink as much.
I have a bottle nearby at all times as well, I've noticed it's the easiest to use a 0,5l bottle, doesn't seem like such a task.

Good luck with the rest of the day, try to ignore the tummy rumbles! :)

well arent i bloody weak! had 4 chicken roll slices totalling 120 cals :( dead pissed off with myself, but wondering if maybe i should look at the ws all week and not just at weekends.. it maybe better than me just falling off the wagon all together... hmm never mind ill just keep ploding along and keep trying.. i do feel better for it but if i cant suceed at this where do i go? :/x

Ah I found your diary :) *hits subscribe* So today's day 2 right? How's it going?

Hiya Nicola, don't beat yourself up. We've all been there and in the bigger picture 4 chicken roll slices shouldn't do any damage.
Think they'd be very low carb wise. So just put it behind you, and get back on track! :):hug99: xx

4 chicken slices really isn't that much. It's high protein, low carb and won't really affect anything. But yeah, maybe WS would be better for you with running around after the kids and avoiding temptation. How's the last couple of days been chick?

Hello :)

Don't worry about the chicken! Probably the best thing you could of eaten! How's it going? xxx

Back