Nicola's Diary

Not tried those 2 YET !!!!!! ;);) ....hey just read your loss well done that's fantastic :):):)

Awwwww bless you damn scales ...glad they were your friend this week !!!!

Becktoria79 said:
I had the double choc one- lush. Will have to try an orange one next! X hope you 2 are having a good day. X

The double choc surprisingly doesn't appeal to me?! Weird.

I've not had a great day again. But the line is being drawn, yet again, and i will keep going x

Becktoria79 said:
As long as you keep going mets, the good will outweigh the bad! X

Thank you. I know I'll get there, just seem to be struggling at the moment. But I've not fallen off all together - I've got good intentions and positive feelings about each new day :)

Sorry to hijack Nicola! xxx

Isn't it strange how lots of us had a hard wk end, must b the cold weather!

sarah88 said:
Isn't it strange how lots of us had a hard wk end, must b the cold weather!

I know! It's not just us, all my friends who are all following different diets are struggling too...

There's definitely something going on !!!!

Is there not a thing about the end of January, that everyone goes mad on the 1st of January trying to loss weight and exercise, then come the end of January we've all had enough. Sure I've read somewhere that this is the usual time when everyone falls off the wagon. x

MrsLmc said:
Is there not a thing about the end of January, that everyone goes mad on the 1st of January trying to loss weight and exercise, then come the end of January we've all had enough. Sure I've read somewhere that this is the usual time when everyone falls off the wagon. x

Only difference is, I've been trying for over a year now.... ;-) :(

MrsLmc said:
Mets your still trying though thats the point, you haven't given up, your no heavier than you were this time last year, which is a massive achievement in itself. Keep going and you'll get there xx

I know, thank you :) you can slap my wrists for my terrible attitude at the moment! x

Back