nicoleaimee food diary...

Well done! You are doing so well, especially as you are enjoying some nice take-away and wine at weekends. That is my downfall lol, I intend to be good with my bottle of wine and take away at the weekend then I go and open a second bottle which leads to sore head and comfort eating on the sunday, vicious cycle for me which I need to break - one bottle would suffice lol x

lol see the thing is with me, i have 3 littlies so get drunk very quickly!! 2 bottles of wine would kill me hahahhah, plus point to being pregnant 3 times in 4yrs hahahah

if i didnt have my takeaway n that on a friday then i wouldnt stick to it! good luck xxx

Thank you very much having lovely weather like today, that makes me want to work harder and be 100%.

Im dropping down to 16 points this week, need to see the scales moving again.!

treats are good to have.

sunday 16th may

(B) 40g fruit n nut clusters 2pts

(L)ww soup 1.5pts

(D) ww wrap 1.5pts
veg + spice mix 1pt
garlic bread 2.5pts

jelly 0pts
crisps 1.5pts
jelly tots 1.5pts
cereal bar 1pt

13pts :-//

Last edited:
monday 17th may

(B) cereal bar 1pt
bannana 1.5pts

(L) ww soup 1pt

(D) chicken burger 4pts
ww chips 1.5pts
2 crusts away and spread 2pts

crisps 1.5pts
jelly babies 2pts
ww cookies 1.5pts

16pts

Last edited:
tuesday 18th may

(B) 2 crusts away n spread 2pts

(L) ww soup 1.5pts

(D) tuna 2pts
2 ww wraps 3pts
mayo 1pt
tomato 0pts
cucumber 0pts
lettuce 0pts

crisps 1.5pts
freddo 2pts
jelly 0pts

13pts :-//

Last edited:
wednesday 19th may

(B) cereal bar 1pt

(L) ww wrap 1.5
salad 0pts
cold meat 1pt
mayo 0.5pts

(D) hot n spicy chicken burger 4pts
2 crusts away 1.5pts
lettuce 0pts
cucumber 0pts
tomato 0pts
mayo 0.5pts

wine gums 2.5pts
crisps 1.5pts
jelly 0pts

14pts

Last edited:
Hey just wondering do you make your own battered fish or buy it? The one I buy is double the points to yours so always looking for a lower alternative lol x

i just bought it last night from asda, its the birds eye one its actually 3.5 i just checked again :-( still goood meal for 6points!

You seem to be eating very little? Any reason?
otherise your menus look nice :)

no no reason :) i just dont like to watch what im eating on a friday night, so i watch very carefully during the week and then i have whatever i want on fridays, loads of chinese, choc, crisps, wine, nuts! whatever i want really lol

honestly im not starving myself, its just what works for me! im loosing about 2lbs a week so obviously my body isnt malnourished :) if i didnt have a takeaway or treats on a friday to look forward to then i wouldnt stick it long.

i have always had issues with food and my body image so unfortunately its one extreme or the other with me :-( but i dont lose properly if i eat 22points a day!

Well if your saving them it doesnt matter as they are still getting spent :)
Friday nights sounds amazing, room for one more? :)

NO NO NO must be good :)

Where do you get your hot n spicy chicken burger from please? Sounds divine! :D

do you know they are totally gorgeous!! i would eat them every night! i cant get the link to work but they are birds eye hot and spicy chicken burgers, 2 in pack and £1 in asda just now, they are truly yummmm

thursday 20th may.....exam day eeeeeeeeeeek :-(

(B) cereal bar 1pt

(L) bananna 1.5pts
cereal bar 1pt

(D) chips 2.5pts
3 gfy sausages 3.5pts
brown sauce 0.5pts

crisps 1.5pts
jelly tots 1.5pts

13pts

Last edited:
do you know they are totally gorgeous!! i would eat them every night! i cant get the link to work but they are birds eye hot and spicy chicken burgers, 2 in pack and £1 in asda just now, they are truly yummmm

Hey I love these also. Tesco do a hot and spicy chicken and its only 3 points and Asda do a version of it too for only 2.5 points, both are delicious x

mmmmmmmsounds lovely and for less points too! cant find it on asda web site though, is it in a box/bag? wont be having anything like that tonight....its takeaway night!!!! i lost 3lbs this week and have now lost 31lbs :)) have 19lbs to go till the new me!

you doing anything exciting tonight?

Back