Nic's dukan diary

Why did I feel guilty eating a tomato today hehe !!!!

He he!

Have you weighed yet?

Fingers crossed for you

X

natters8942 said:
He he!

Have you weighed yet?

Fingers crossed for you

X

Yeah weighed this morning but not really a true reading as i started on Saturday while I was on holiday with no scales so only weighed Monday .....but from Monday to this morning I've lost 3lb but I reckon that would have been 5lb (hope you kept up lol ) will now weigh every Saturday x

Cool. Three pounds since monday is fab! I'm weighing everyday which is good and bad, depends on what the scales day!

natters8942 said:
Cool. Three pounds since monday is fab! I'm weighing everyday which is good and bad, depends on what the scales day!

Thanks it's not 6 but hey better off than on ;);) ....yeah I can't weigh every day it affects my mood too much hence just doing it weekly but I know I'll stay on track with the fab support on here xx

Day 5 (Thursday)

Moved onto cruise today but how guilty did I feel eating a tomato !!!!!!

PV

B
Gallette

L
Chicken & steak with tomato

T
Tuna & cottage cheese
Total 0%

S
Pinched a bit of my sons steak ;)

D
Water & green tea

E
30 mins on exercise bike
30 mins crosstrainer

Anyway still going good got to say the support on here is the best xxx

Don't think I could stop at one tomato!

X

CHRISR said:
your on the right road now Red great to have you back and great to see you've lost 3 :)

Thanks chris might have been more as I was away without scales when I started (id just had enough of feeling rubbish and didnt want to wait till i got back ) so im unsure of my starting weight .... But hey I'm happy ....onwards and downwards eh :)

Three pounds is great and as you say was probably five as you didn't weigh till Monday and you know you can lose a bunch in those first two days!!! Anyway soooo cool!!! Have a great week Red and enjoy more than a blimmin tomato!!! LOL! x

Lmao I will trudy just felt so guilty eating it how can that be when last week I was stuffing chocolate in ....MADNESS !!!! pp day today then I'll be more organised for the weekend with those veggies ;) xxx

Day 6 (Friday)

PP

B
Gallete

L
Salmon
Total 0%

T
1/2 chicken
Total 0%

D
Water & green tea

E

None but have been walking around tesco ....does that count lol ;)

Well feeling so motivated still ....why did I ever stop :( we're back in the lakes for the weekend but all is well and completely organised ...eating out tomorrow but it's my PV day so timed that well ...will have a nice big steak or fish with salad :):)

O and it's pouring down here sick of this weather now :(:(

We've got sunshine on Guildford, well for now any how!

I've been to sainsburys and tesco, as sainsburys was useless, no sugar free jelly, milk powder or steak medallions! (it was a baby store, but still not very helpful).

Enjoy your weekend, get Ian back tomorrow morning, i can't wait, downside is I have to fetch him from Heathrow at the crack of dawn!

Xx

O lucky you ...make the most of that sun :):)

I must admit i love tesco as I always find everything I need there although I can't find this bresola !!!! Oooo what you using powdered milk for ???

Hey the early morning will be worth it bet you can't wait to see him and he'll be so proud of you ..enjoy your weekend too :):)

What's bresola? Skimmed milk is for the muffins

Xx

That's what I said on another thread tonight I didn't know what it was ....it's on the allowed list it's thinly sliced seasoned beef

Here's the link Pauline sent me

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/product_range/product_range_17479.htm"]http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/product_range/product_range_17479.htm

Hope that worked if not it's on the main site and only gone on tonight x

I'll have a look later. Thanks x

Sainsburys have it online. X

Back