Salmon
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon gallete (sooooo yummy)

D
Water & green tea

E
Ooops rather a lot 2 hrs in the gym and a 45 min spin class

Well was no trouble getting back on it and I really enjoyed having my gallete as supper tonight gives me something nice and sweet to look forward to at the end of the day ....might be my new thing :):)

Did lots of cardio at the gym hopefully I've burned the badness of Sunday away but gonna have a few pp days to get me back in ketosis x

ceridwen said:
Wow, you are burning those calories at the gym. You've definitely made up for Sunday! :)x

Fingers crossed I blame my hubby for bringing a toblerone into the house .....actually the boys bought it him for fathers day but it's still his fault ;)

Its always HIS fault lol x;)

Wooohooo a great day, well done Red - tired just reading your gym achievement today!!!! LOL! x

Thanks trudy onwards and downwards ;);) !!!!!

Day 10 (Tuesday)

PP

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
1/2 roast chicken
Total 0%

T
Rump steak
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon gallete

D
Water & green tea

E
90 mins interval training on the exercise bike

Whoop whoop bring on tomorrow ...hoping the scales are kind on Saturday .....one more pp day then a pv day on Thursday !!!! Been invited out Friday and Saturday but need to concentrate on this and I know avoiding having a drink will be impossible so gonna postpone till after my holiday when I WILL be at my target weight ....boring I know but I'd rather have a night with my family eating chicken lol x

It's definitely easier to avoid temptation at home! Waiting for the nice sainsburys man to bring me all my goodies.

Well done

Xx

It is and not ready yet for drinking nights out with the girls lol now if it was a meal it'd be different !!!!!

Day 11 (Wednesday)

PP

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
1/2 roast chicken
Total 0%

T
2 Cajun spiced chicken breasts
Total 0%

S
Ham
Gallette

D
Water & green tea

E
45 min Spin class
30 mins on crosstrainer doing intervals
30 mins hill climb on exercise bike

Made up today a women in my spin class said "wow you've lost loads of weight what've you been doing ???? " so I told her ....I don't weigh till Saturday ....i don't feel like ive lost loads though but we'll see and it's always good for someone to notice :):)

That's fantastic, it's so nice when other people notice! Fingers crossed for Saturday.

X

Love it! Will keep everything crossed till sat!!!! Xxx

Day 11 (Wednesday)
Made up today a women in my spin class said "wow you've lost loads of weight what've you been doing ???? " so I told her ....I don't weigh till Saturday ....i don't feel like ive lost loads though but we'll see and it's always good for someone to notice :):)

LOVE that! :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
LOVE that! :D

P x

Yeah it's always great when someone notices isn't it ....how's bump coming along ??

Sorry guys not been well for 2 days haven't done Dukan at all been living off toast ....not good :(:( back now and feeling a bit better so back on the chicken ....been reading though it takes your body 3-4 days to get back into ketosis even after consuming a small amount of sugars ....so guess its back to attack for me ...arghhhhh

5 weeks today till my holidays but that doesn't mean that's when Dukan will end this is a lifestyle change ...hope your all well got some catching up to do x

Sorry you've been poorly. Glad your better.

You'll get there in no time!

Xx

Thanks Hun ....your doing great how did wi go this morning ....go on make me jealous ;)

Back