Nic's Food Diary

Guess what lovelies! Yet more cake at work today. This time it was my favourite..........carrot cake :() but I didn't have any, even I am amazed by my willpower xx

WOW well done Hun. It's my fav too and I'm not too sure I could of resisted xx

Guess what lovelies! Yet more cake at work today. This time it was my favourite..........carrot cake :() but I didn't have any, even I am amazed by my willpower xx

Carrot cake, yuk! Carrots are veg...they don't belong in a cake! :p xx

I could so change your mind Sian, I make the most amazing carrot muffins, they are like s3x in a paper case lol x

Week 5 - day 5 - fillng and healthy

Evening lovelies

Today has been a ggreat day food wise and i'm really happy with my food choices. Unfortunately, my blood pressure has been really high recently, possibly due to stress so I am currently having a 24-hour blood pressure trace done it's really annoying and takes my BP every half an hour until 10pm and then every hour until 6am so I doubt I'll get much sleep :) also had ECG and loads of blood tests as well, my GP is very thorough.

So my food today has been:

B - porridge with s/milk and honey (1)

L -1/2 a portion of leftover chickpea and tomato curry
85 g cooked basmati rice
Tesco value pitta

Apple
Tesco value cereal bar (2)

D - 2 x warby thins
2 poached eggs
1/2 tin value spaghetti (3)

Weeklies 35/49
Love nic x

Evening lovelies Today has been a ggreat day food wise and i'm really happy with my food choices. Unfortunately, my blood pressure has been really high recently, possibly due to stress so I am currently having a 24-hour blood pressure trace done it's really annoying and takes my BP every half an hour until 10pm and then every hour until 6am so I doubt I'll get much sleep :) also had ECG and loads of blood tests as well, my GP is very thorough. So my food today has been: B - porridge with s/milk and honey (1) L -1/2 a portion of leftover chickpea and tomato curry 85 g cooked basmati rice Tesco value pitta Apple Tesco value cereal bar (2) D - 2 x warby thins 2 poached eggs 1/2 tin value spaghetti (3) Weeklies 35/49 Love nic x

Fingers Crossed they find out the problem with your BP. It's horrible having tests isn't it. Well Done for staying so focused. X

Food looks amazing for today.
Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight x

Go Nic Go Nic Go Go Go! Your Willpower will be rewarded in 2 days, trust Aunty Serena ! X

Thanks Serena I really hope so :)

You'll have to give him a clipboard so he looks official ;-) How much does WW mag cost these days? Well Done for finishing nearly 5wks x

What a great idea lol. Ww mag is about £3 now.

WOW well done Hun. It's my fav too and I'm not too sure I could of resisted xx

Believe me it was difficult hun I had to ask my colleague to make me a coffee this morning

Carrot cake is amazing, you don't know what you're missing x

Thanks Serena I really hope so :) What a great idea lol. Ww mag is about £3 now. I can't believe i Believe me it was difficult hun I had to ask my colleague to make ne

Make sure he has a name badge too ;-) x

Evening lovelies Today has been a ggreat day food wise and i'm really happy with my food choices. Unfortunately, my blood pressure has been really high recently, possibly due to stress so I am currently having a 24-hour blood pressure trace done it's really annoying and takes my BP every half an hour until 10pm and then every hour until 6am so I doubt I'll get much sleep :) also had ECG and loads of blood tests as well, my GP is very thorough. So my food today has been: B - porridge with s/milk and honey (1) L -1/2 a portion of leftover chickpea and tomato curry 85 g cooked basmati rice Tesco value pitta Apple Tesco value cereal bar (2) D - 2 x warby thins 2 poached eggs 1/2 tin value spaghetti (3) Weeklies 35/49 Love nic x

Sorry 2 hear about you BP & the tests u r having. Fingers crossed u get a decent nights sleep & take care.

Helen

Week 5 - day 7 - Pro points

Eveni. lovelies
todaa'm shattered! I didn't get much sleep last nigh I hope I never have to have 24-hour BP done ever again :(

Today was also my sons last day at school and his final GCSE today, maths. I cannot believe he's finished school. Doesn't seem long since his first day at school in January 2003 I cried then, I cried when he left primary school and I cried today as well - I'm such a softie and he is my only child so I'm allowed :)

Food for today:

B - tesco fruit and fibre (3)

Skimmed milk 1/2 pint (2)

L - wholemeal pasta 50 g (5)
Tin tuna in brine (3)
L/fat mayo (1)
Cucumber, grated carrot and red onion

5 cherries, 3 strawberries and an apple

D - soft bread roll (3)
Tesco value burger (2)
Tesco cheese slice (1)
Homemade chips 150g (3)
Tomato ketchup (1)

S - tesco strawberry and vanilla cone (5)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies used this week 40/49

Nic xx

Eveni. lovelies today i'm shattered! I didn't get much sleep last nigh I hope I never have to have 24-hour BP done ever again :( Today was also my sons last day at school and his final GCSE today, maths. I cannot believe he's finished school. Doesn't seem long since his first day at school in January 2003 I cried then, I cried when he left primary school and I cried today as well - I'm such a softie and he is my only child so I'm allowed :) Food for today: B - tesco fruit and fibre (3) Skimmed milk 1/2 pint (2) L - wholemeal pasta 50 g (5) Tin tuna in brine (3) L/fat mayo (1) Cucumber, grated carrot and red onion 5 cherries, 3 strawberries and an apple D - soft bread roll (3) Tesco value burger Tesco

What am emotional day for you, what does your son plan to do now he has left school? X

What am emotional day for you, what does your son plan to do now he has left school? X

Hey Serena

Provided he gets his grades he will be doing an IT course, he's interested in web design. He is dyslexic and has ADHD, though he's not been on medication for a few years now. He really struggles bless him and I've got everything crossed for him xx

Eveni. lovelies todaa'm shattered! I didn't get much sleep last nigh I hope I never have to have 24-hour BP done ever again :( Today was also my sons last day at school and his final GCSE today, maths. I cannot believe he's finished school. Doesn't seem long since his first day at school in January 2003 I cried then, I cried when he left primary school and I cried today as well - I'm such a softie and he is my only child so I'm allowed :) Food for today: B - tesco fruit and fibre (3) Skimmed milk 1/2 pint (2) L - wholemeal pasta 50 g (5) Tin tuna in brine (3) L/fat mayo (1) Cucumber, grated carrot and red onion 5 cherries, 3 strawberries and an apple D - soft bread roll (3) Tesco value burger (2) Tesco cheese slice (1) Homemade chips 150g (3) Tomato ketchup (1) S - tesco strawberry and vanilla cone (5) Dailies 26/26 Weeklies used this week 40/49 Nic xx

Proud Mummy moment, all the best for your son with his grades.

Cheese burger with roll & ketchup .... Yummy, I'll have to get some of those burgers. Were the rolls quite small?

H

Proud Mummy moment, all the best for your son with his grades. Cheese burger with roll & ketchup .... Yummy, I'll have to get some of those burgers. Were the rolls quite small?

H

Thanks Helen, I will be proud of him no matter what, so long as he tries his best.

The bread rolls are from tesco bakery and come in a pack of 6. Lovely fresh and soft. Nom non.

Nic x

Weigh in tomorrow!!

Weigh in tomorrow it's come round fast again.

I might be mad to do pop today and eat burger and chips the day before weigh in but I'm skint and can't go shopping for a while so will be eating whatever is in the cupboard/freezer lol.

Hope it doesnt impact on my weight loss tomorrow.

Nic xx

Fingers crossed xx

Good Luck for WI Nic :) I really hoe your Son gets the grades he needs/deserves, it sounds as tho you have done a fab job with him, well done you x

Back