Nic's Food Diary

Hi Its my weigh in day again tomorrow already! :rolleyes:. Whatever will be will be. B - porridge with honey L - chicken salad with a handful of wholemeal pasta and l/fat mayo Melon and l/fat greek yogurt D - savoury beef mince with mixed veg Sweetcorn Orange Apple May have a merringue with l/fat greek yogurt if i get hungry later while watching tv with the hubby. Laters Nic x

Another Fab Day Nic :) Good Luck for WI tomorrow x

7329178 said:
All the best for your WI 2moro. I'm pretty sure I need to drink more & eat more veg/fruit as I've been a bit slack this week due to being off work.

Thanks hun, fingers crossed for a good loss.

Nic x

Weigh in -saturday 31st May

Morning all

:scale::scale::scale::scale:

Just popped on to let you all know i've lost 2lbs this week

:talk017:

Really really happy :)

I'll be back later with my food diary and an update.

Hope you all have a great saturday

Nic x

A great loss Hun well done x

Morning all :scale::scale::scale::scale: Just popped on to let you all know i've lost 2lbs this week :talk017: Really really happy :) I'll be back later with my food diary and an update. Hope you all have a great saturday Nic x

Well Done on your fantastic 2lbs Loss! You should be very proud of yourself. Looking forward to reading your food diary and update. X

Thanks everyone I'm really chuffed just hope the great weight loss continues.

B - 2 crumpets with marmite

Skinny latte

L - 2 warby thins with ham salad and l/fat mayo (1)

D - chinese chicken curry (1)
Basmati rice

Curly wurly (3)

Weeklies 44/49

Nic x

Thanks everyone I'm really chuffed just hope the great weight loss continues. B - 2 crumpets with marmite Skinny latte L - 2 warby thins with ham salad and l/fat mayo (1) D - chinese chicken curry (1) Basmati rice Curly wurly (3) Weeklies 44/49 Nic x

And so you should be very chuffed! Another scrummy day of food too. Hope u have lots of yummy things planned for today. X

Sunday 1st June - OMG June!!!

Hi everyone

I have been to meet my sister this afternoon, I don't see her very often so it was lovely to see her and have a natter and a catch up. We were supposed to be going to costa and I was gonna have a skinny latte, but she twisted my arm and we ended up in the pub with a Rekordalig mixed fruit cider :p It was lovely to sit outside in the sun. It was really nice but has cost me 8pp from my weeklies! Oh well, onwards and downwards!

B - 2 crumpets with marmite

L - Orange and apple

Rekordalig mixed fruit cider (8)

D - Roast chicken (no skin)
Dry roast potatoes
Roast carrots, parsnips, garlic and onions
Broccoli
Gravy (2)

Weeklies 34/49

Hubby and son are having yorkshire puddings but I am gonna resist (enough damage done with the cider)

Going to the cinema after tea to see the new x-men film, hubby and son really want to see it.

Laters
Nic x

Hi everyone I have been to meet my sister this afternoon, I don't see her very often so it was lovely to see her and have a natter and a catch up. We were supposed to be going to costa and I was gonna have a skinny latte, but she twisted my arm and we ended up in the pub with a Rekordalig mixed fruit cider :p It was lovely to sit outside in the sun. It was really nice but has cost me 8pp from my weeklies! Oh well, onwards and downwards! B - 2 crumpets with marmite L - Orange and apple Rekordalig mixed fruit cider (8) D - Roast chicken (no skin) Dry roast potatoes Roast carrots, parsnips, garlic and onions Broccoli Gravy (2) Weeklies 34/49 Hubby and son are having yorkshire puddings but I am gonna resist (enough damage done with the cider) Going to the cinema after tea to see the new x-men film, hubby and son really want to see it. Laters Nic x

Hey Nic, I hope you enjoy your Roast, even if it is missing the Yorkies! Will u take any snacks with you to the cinema? Your Cider sounds like it went a treat, well deserved! X

[QuoteUKSerena;7332788]Hey Nic, I hope you enjoy your Roast, even if it is missing the Yorkies! Will u take any snacks with you to the cinema? Your Cider sounds like it went a treat, well deserved! X[/QUOTE]

The roast was lovely, my portion is much smaller now and the roasties were dry roasted with no fat and were delicious I didn't even miss the yorkies.

I didnt take any snacks to the cinema as we had just had tea but my son had some popcorn and sweets. Oh and the cider went down a treat in the beer garden in the sun, I could have quite easily stayed for another ;) but knowing they were 8pp each stopped me.

Nic x

was lovely, my portion is much smaller now and the roasties were dry roasted with no fat and were delicious I didn't even miss the yorkies. I didnt take any snacks to the cinema as we had just had tea but my son had some popcorn and sweets. Oh and the cider went down a treat in the beer garden in the sun, I could have quite easily stayed for another ;) but knowing they were 8pp each stopped me. Nic x
I think Portion Control is so important, I know mine were creeping back up and that must of contributed to my 1.5st gain! Well Done u for resisting snacks, did you sneak any popcorn ;-) x

Food diary - monday 2nd June

Evening all

B - porridge with honey (1)

L - 2 warby wholemeal thins with leftover roast chicken, salad and l/fat mayo (1)
Tinned pineapple and fresh melon

D - home made Jamaican chicken soup with dumplings (no suet) (6)

S - curly wurly (3)
Apple

Water 3 large glasses
Diet coke 1 large glass
Coffees 3 with skimmed milk

Weeklies 23/49

Laters

Hiya hun! how are you? Xx

I'm great thanks. I've had a good day today. I'm still hungry though so may have a meringue with fruit and yogurt in a while but I'm gonna try a glass of water first and see if it's real hunger or I'm thirsty I always had difficulty distinguishing between the two. How's your day been? X

Back