Nic's Food Diary

food sounds lovely today :)
well done on resisting!
same at my work place theres always some sort of biscuits/cake around in staffroom! extremely hard when its infront of u and everyone else it eating it!
great willpower!

I don't know how I found Minis but 17859 posts I'm still here! X

Evening minis

Foof for today

B - porridge with honey and raisins (2)

L - ham salad with 0pp dressing
Small slice of lemon cheesecake (it was really small but to be safe 8 pp)

D home made chilli and basmati rice (chick peas instead of kidney beans as I prefer these)

Weeklies 39/49

Nic x

Evening minis Foof for today B - porridge with honey and raisins (2) L - ham salad with 0pp dressing Small slice of lemon cheesecake (it was really small but to be safe 8 pp) D home made chilli and basmati rice (chick peas instead of kidney beans as I prefer these) Weeklies 39/49 Nic x

Yummy Day Nic! LOVE lemon cheesecake! I prefer chickpeas too! Love them dry roasted with Nandos sprinkle! X

Thursday 5th June - Food Diary

Evening Minis

Hope you've all had a good day in the sunshine, not that I can enjoy the sunshine in my office as I don't have any windows!

It's lucky i'm on here at all tonight, i've been de-virusing my sons computer for the last few hours and have had to pinch this one off my hubby as the scan is taking ages (2 hours so far)!

Had a great day food wise and avoided the office takeaway run at lunchtime (I love the local sandwich shop). Thank goodness I plan my meals and took in my own lunch otherwise I would have been way over my pp.

B - Apple and Tesco value cereal bar (raisin and hazelnut) (2)

L - Ham salad with l/mayo (1)
Pineapple and sugar free jelly

D - Home made chilli and basmati rice

Weeklies - 42/49

I'm starting to feel a bit peckish now and I don't know what to have, think I might just have a hot drink and then go to bed i'm shattered its been a long day at work. I've had a really productive day, but havent got any of the things done that I planned to do, if that makes any sense?! :)

Laters minis
Nic x

Yummy Day Nic! LOVE lemon cheesecake! I prefer chickpeas too! Love them dry roasted with Nandos sprinkle! X

I love dry roasted chick peas as well. Where can I get some nando's sprinkles from I love peri peri food? Also the lemon cheesecake was yummy, will power dissolved when I saw it and I had to have some (just a very small slice but still a waste of pp) xx

Hiya hun! How are you? Sorry for the lack of posts, the app's been playing up? Xx

Hi i'm great thanks. How are you? xx

Evening Minis Hope you've all had a good day in the sunshine, not that I can enjoy the sunshine in my office as I don't have any windows! It's lucky i'm on here at all tonight, i've been de-virusing my sons computer for the last few hours and have had to pinch this one off my hubby as the scan is taking ages (2 hours so far)! Had a great day food wise and avoided the office takeaway run at lunchtime (I love the local sandwich shop). Thank goodness I plan my meals and took in my own lunch otherwise I would have been way over my pp. B - Apple and Tesco value cereal bar (raisin and hazelnut) (2) L - Ham salad with l/mayo (1) Pineapple and sugar free jelly D - Home made chilli and basmati rice Weeklies - 42/49 I'm starting to feel a bit peckish now and I don't know what to have, think I might just have a hot drink and then go to bed i'm shattered its been a long day at work. I've had a really productive day, but havent got any of the things done that I planned to do, if that makes any sense?! :) Laters minis Nic x

Hi Nic :) Hope u slept well?

What a fantastic day you had :) And well done for sticking to your packing up, I know how tempting it can be when everyone is having stuff around you and you have to stay strong!

Hope u have yummy food today? Mis there some leftover chilli for lunch? X

Hi Nic,
Here to subscribe. Well done on your weugh loss so far.
You're doing really well avoiding all the temptaions at work. Can't be easy with takeaways runs and the like. I brought chocolate home from holidays and brought it into work this week. They love chocolate and its nearly all gone with me not having any. I'm great at saying no infront of other people. Its when at home on my own at night that the excuses start! :)

Anyway, looking forward to following your journey. :)

Evenking minis

here to update peeps

Had a good day today after the best nights sleep I've had in ages. Work was mad as usual but that's the NHS for you too much to do and not enough time in the day.

B - porridge with sweetener

L - ham salad

D - chilli chicken pizza (4), jacket potato, salad with l/fat mayo(1)

Weeklies 47/49

Well weigh in day has come round fast. Fingers crossed for a loss in the morning

Nic xx

Last edited:
Evenking minis

here to update peeps

Had a good day today after the best nights sleep I've had in ages. Work was mad as usual but that's the NHS for you too much to do and not enough time in the day.

B - porridge with sweetener

L - ham salad

D - piza

Unfotunately

I'm so glad u had a good nights sleep. Doesn't it set u up for the day nicely! Which pizza did u have? X

Sorry Serena my tablet just seems to becoming wat it wants tonight, see my edited post above yours xx

Sorry Serena my tablet just seems to becoming wat it wants tonight, see my edited post above yours xx

Chilli Chicken Pizza sounds good! Did u make it? X How u feeling about tomorrow? X

Sounds like a lovely day.
Good luck tomorrow. :)

No I didn't make it its an Iceland thin stone baked one and its yummy, I only had a slice just less than a quarter and filled up on salad but could have eaten the whole pizza! Xx

Looks like a great day Hun. Good luck for WI in the morning xx

Back