Nic's Food Diary

Foods looking yummy Nic, I love dumplings :)

I love dumplings too especially the non-suet ones in the soup x

Evening all B - porridge with honey (1) L - 2 warby wholemeal thins with leftover roast chicken, salad and l/fat mayo (1) Tinned pineapple and fresh melon D - home made Jamaican chicken soup with dumplings (no suet) (6) S - curly wurly (3) Apple Water 3 large glasses Diet coke 1 large glass Coffees 3 with skimmed milk Weeklies 23/49 Laters

I don't think I've ever had non-Suey dumplings! Do they taste different? X

I'm good thanks! I've had a really hungry day too...munched my way through 4 different WW chocolate-type bars. All within points though! :D xx

God Bless WW! X

UKSerena;733 I don't think I've ever had non-Suey dumplings! Do they taste different? X[/QUOTE said:
They taste totally different to suet dumplings they are more chewy and not fluffy. Until I met my husband I hadn't had them either, his parents are from the west Indies, Jamaica. I love Jamaican food but most of the food is too fatty and fried so we don't have it very often.

What goes into them if there is no suet? Do you cook them in the soup/stew? X

What goes into them if there is no suet? Do you cook them in the soup/stew? X

Just plain flour, salt and pepper and Mix together and make into a dough divide into amount of dumplings you want. You can either make them round and flat or like small sausages. You cook them in the soup/stew for the last 20 mins or so like you would do with suet dumplings xx

Just plain flour, salt and pepper and Mix together and make into a dough divide into amount of dumplings you want. You can either make them round and flat or like small sausages. You cook them in the soup/stew for the last 20 mins or so like you would do with suet dumplings xx

Wow! I'm so gonna try and make these! X

I'm gonna see if my local sainsburys has some PB hottie. I love PB and miss it when I'm trying to lose weight because it's not really conducive to weight loss as I can't only have a little and can't have it in the house xx

I'm gonna see if my local sainsburys has some PB hottie. I love PB and miss it when I'm trying to lose weight because it's not really conducive to weight loss as I can't only have a little and can't have it in the house xx

I'm exactly the same! Was it u I mentioned my pre WW peanut butter treat to the other day? All this talk of PB, I can't remember lol x

Tuesday 3rd June - Food Diary

Good Evening Minis

Today I have been hungry all day :( I have resisted all temptation except for my curly wurly, which as a regular treat is not really temptation :)

B - 2 x crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and bovril (2)

L - 2 x wholemeal warby thin with ham salad and l/fat mayo (1)
Melon and tinned pineapple

D - 1 x wholemeal warby thin
2 x lean back bacon rasher (fat removed), grilled
tinned tomatoes
2 x poached eggs
mushrooms (microwaved)

S - Curly wurly (3)
Apple

weeklies used 29/49

Tea was yummy and I could eat it again. I have bought a sachet of PB Hottie to try this evening and will let you know what we think (we being me, hubby and son) :)

I cant wait for the final episode of Happy Valley tonight, have any of you being watching this? It is filmed near where I live and as well as being a fantastic programme we like to see if we can work out where they have filmed for each episode.

Laters
Nic x

Last edited:
Good Evening Minis Today I have been hungry all day :( I have resisted all temptation except for my curly wurly, which as a regular treat is not really temptation :) B - 2 x crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and bovril (2) L - 2 x wholemeal warby thin with ham salad and l/fat mayo (1) Melon and tinned pineapple D - 1 x wholemeal warby thin 2 x lean back bacon rasher (fat removed), grilled tinned tomatoes 2 x poached eggs mushrooms (microwaved) S - Curly wurly (3) Apple weeklies 17/49 Tea was yummy and I could eat it again. I have bought a sachet of PB Hottie to try this evening and will let you know what we think (we being me, hubby and son) :) I cant wait for the final episode of Happy Valley tonight, have any of you being watching this? It is filmed near where I live and as well as being a fantastic programme we like to see if we can work out where they have filmed for each episode. Laters Nic x

Food looks great for today well done on resisting temptation xx

Good Evening Minis Today I have been hungry all day :( I have resisted all temptation except for my curly wurly, which as a regular treat is not really temptation :) B - 2 x crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and bovril (2) L - 2 x wholemeal warby thin with ham salad and l/fat mayo (1) Melon and tinned pineapple D - 1 x wholemeal warby thin 2 x lean back bacon rasher (fat removed), grilled tinned tomatoes 2 x poached eggs mushrooms (microwaved) S - Curly wurly (3) Apple weeklies 17/49 Tea was yummy and I could eat it again. I have bought a sachet of PB Hottie to try this evening and will let you know what we think (we being me, hubby and son) :) I cant wait for the final episode of Happy Valley tonight, have any of you being watching this? It is filmed near where I live and as well as being a fantastic programme we like to see if we can work out where they have filmed for each episode. Laters Nic x

Go Nicky Go Nicky, Go Go Go! Loving your Willpower! Food sounds yummy, hope you enjoy PBH and are not disappointed after all this talk about it! X

Food looks great for today well done on resisting temptation xx

Thanks Nessa there is always loads of lovely food at work, patients and other members of staff bring in biscuits, cakes and buns all the time, which probably helped on my way to becoming as overweight as I am xx

Go Nicky Go Nicky, Go Go Go! Loving your Willpower! Food sounds yummy, hope you enjoy PBH and are not disappointed after all this talk about it! X

Thanks Serena. My willpower appears to be holding up, longest i've managed for a long time! Will be having PBH when watching Happy Valley, I hope its yummy too, it will make a nice change from my usual coffee, which I am trying to cut down on as my blood pressure has been high lately xx

Thanks Nessa there is always loads of lovely food at work, patients and other members of staff bring in biscuits, cakes and buns all the time, which probably helped on my way to becoming as overweight as I am xx Thanks Serena. My willpower appears to be holding up, longest i've managed for a long time! Will be having PBH when watching Happy Valley, I hope its yummy too, it will make a nice change from my usual coffee, which I am trying to cut down on as my blood pressure has been high lately xx

Yey for PBH! It's cos you're with the best crew in town ;-) Willpower all the way on Minis! X

so glad I discovered Minis, I discovered the site by chance when I was googling weight watchers for free :) xx

Back