Nic's Food Diary

That's ok Nic, just pop in sometimes to let us know how it's going. Sorry your tablet has gone cos I hate using my phone for forums etc too.

Think you're doing the right thing not weighing too often if it was starting to become a problem. Funny how so many of us get obsessed with the blummin things.

Glad you are enjoying the netball anyway, all of that exercise is bound to help with weightloss!

Speak soon hopefully xx

Scales!! Horrible things lol. Netball is great so glad I was brave enough to join. Be good for losing a few lbs as well like you say.

Probably be a while before I get another tablet and getting on the laptop in this house is almost impossible

Nic xx

Haha, I bet your hubby really enjoyed catching up with corrie :D Mine would be the same so I tend to watch it on my iPad when he's watching something else. He's got the blummin rugby on at the mo :( I loved Grantchester, it was really good. I should have had a look at missing too.

Ooh, liver with onions and mash is yummy, we were talking about liver on Cloudy's diary yesterday funnily enough. Enjoy! xx

Liver and onions with mash was yummy.

Just been shopping with hubby and we've got loads of salad stuff and fruit, porridge, crumpets, warby thins etc. Hubby has been told to reduce his salt intake and reduce fat as he is getting headaches again and his blood pressure is high too despite medication.

Today's food

Didn't get up till late so no breakfast

L - 2 crumpets with butter and marmite

D - Roast chicken
Stuffing
Broccoli
Carrots
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Mashed potatoes (no butter)
Gravy

Probably won't eat till about 7pm though. Still need to prep the veg and potatoes but being lazy at the moment .

Gonna weigh in the morning (me and hubby) then only weigh once a week when hubby gets scales out.

Hope you've all had a good weekend xx

Thanks ladies x

Evening ladies

Quick update before the walking dead starts.

Had a great day with food and behaved myself. Forgot to weigh this morning, but hey ho. I'm not gonna stress about it.

Food for today:

B - Oats simple with semi skimmed milk (6)

L - Salad (leaves,rocket, peppers, cucumber, onion, carrots) (0)
Tesco reduced fat humous 50g (3)
Tesco reduced fat coleslaw 69g (2)
Chicken breast (1)

S - Apple and satsuma

D - Chicken breast (2)
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Carrots
Mashed potato (2)
Stuffing (3)
Gravy (2)

Greek yogurt and pineapple (4)
Fruit pastilles X 7 (2 )

26/26
1/49

Nic xx

Fab food day yesterday :) xx

Thanks Sam. Feel like I'm getting back to it especially with playing netball as well. Need to lose weight and get fit cos all the other teams are bloody good and we're rubbish . Not that we care cos we're having great fun playing ☺

Food for yesterday

B - Oats so simple with skimmed milk (6)

L - Salad with 20g mature cheddar, reduced fat coleslaw and reduced fat houmous (7)

S - satsuma and apple

D - Slice of toast with peanut butter and a cinnamon and raisin bagel with butter (at 11pm after netball)

Probably not a good idea to eat so late and I do feel sick this morning but that could be due to tiredness, feels like a hangover but without the alcohol the night before.

Just getting to work now. Catch up later.

Nic xx

Felt better once I got to work and had some breakfast thanks Sammy xx

Food from Wednesday 19th November

B - small pot of Greek yogurt 100g (4)
Pineapple
Satsuma
Apple

L- As Tuesday (7)

D - Home made wedges (5)
(+1 for the oil)
Scampi 6 small pieces (ovenbaked) - (?9)

Today - Thursday 20th November

B - Oats so simple with semi skimmed milk (6)

L - Morrisons reduced fat prawn sandwich - (?7)
Handful of salt and vinegar crisps (2)

Apple
Satsuma

D - Spaghetti bolognaise (12)

Update later x

Last edited:
Evening ladies

Thank goodness its Friday!! I've managed to grab the laptop whilst hubby is out, so I am making the most of it :D

Catching up on my programmes and catching up on minis :)

Foodage for today:-

B - Greek yogurt 100g pot (4)
Special K red berries bar (2)
Apple (0)

S - Carrot cake, small slice (birthday at work) (10ish)

L - Heinz beef broth (5)

D - Nothing yet - no idea what I want, will wait till hubby gets home and then have something.

will update later

Nic xx

Hey Sammyy
Food is slowly getting better, with the odd blip. Dont think much weight is gonna cme off before xmas but if i can maintain i'll be happy.

I'm a celeb is brilliant! I love Kendra and Mel. In fact I don't think there is anyone I don't like in the line up. Shame about Craig, I thought he might have won. Not so bothered that Gemma has gone though, pathetic, what was she actually expecting.

Foodage for today:

B - Coffee (0)

L - 2 x toasted white hovis with TV cheese spread and bovril (6)

D - Bacon joint slices (8)
Mashed carrot and swede (0)
Roast potatoes (6)
Broccoli
Cabbage
Gravy (2)

100g pot greek yogurt (4)
Apple
Satsuma

26/26

Catching up on i'm a celeb from last night, poor kendra, feel really sorry for her. Then gonna watch remember me which I recorded at 9pm on bbc one, which was filmed near where I live. Hopefully the programme will be ad good as the scenery where it was filmed :)

Catch up later
Nic xx

Morning :)

Yes I was sorry to see Craig go too, would have liked to see him win! I'm enjoying it this year. Not too sure who I want to win now though.

Hope your having a good Monday! Bfn xx

I'm enjoying i'm a celeb more than usual. NNormally I've stopped watching by now.

Same old Monday, busy, busy at work! Shattered and will be going to bed after the walking dead at 10pm, (if i'm still awake) don't feel like I had any sleep last night.

Hope you've had a good day xx

Hubby went and bought a breville halo health fryer today so we tried it out making chips - nom nom :)

Foodage for today

B - Coffee and a banana (0)

S- Apple

L - heinz minestone soup (4)
Muller peach and apricot corner (5)

D - Battered tesco haddock (6)
health fryer chips 200g (4)
Mushy peas (3)

22/26

Back