Nic's Food Diary

Fish and chips were yummy. Sleep was not much better last night but after playing netball tonight I feel I may get a good night's sleep tonight.

Food for today

B - belvita breakfast biscuits (6)

L - Heinz lentil soup (5)
2 × slices bread (5)

D - 3 egg omelette with mushrooms onion and cheese (8)

Cadbury hot chocolate (2)

26/26

Bedtime now shattered after 40 minutes of netball x

I love hearing about other people's daily eats all organized and everything. Especially when it contains things like wholemeal sandwich thin, lol what is that, it sounds very interesting?

Hi everyone I'm back and starting again tomorrow. Haven't dared weigh myself yet but will do tomorrow morning and post the damage. Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate don't want to see any more for a while xx

Thanks sugar just hope I can stick with it and get to goal this time.

I will probably need a butt kick on more than one occasion in the next few months feel free to do so whenever I need it lol x

Hi Sam it's great to be back. Good luck yourself for Monday xx

Hey lovely minis

I weighed in this morning and my current weight is 13st 13lb. Not as bad as I had expected.

In 2014 I managed to lose 1st 1lb, so I am at least starting 2015 lighter than at the start of 2014! I have a long way to go, but heres to onwards and downwards with a goal weight of 10st and a goal date of 18.08.2015, my 38th birthday :)

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday
Nic xx

Thanks Sam your support is amazing and I know I couldn't do it without you and the other minis on here xx

Back