Nic's Food Diary

Have a lovely time with your mum xx

Thanks hun, we had a lovely lunch and shopping trip yesterday xx

Ahh Nic, well done on your fabby loss hun! :) Bet you are made up!

I'm loving the fact you had a takeaway and still lost. Just goes to show we can enjoy ourselves as long as we are within points.

Sorry things are a bit up in the air re work and it's all going to change. Can't be easy after being in the job for so long plus feeling that you don't get appreciated as much as you should do!

Have a lovely time with your mum amd see you when you have time to pop on xxx

Thanks Sam, I'm really please with my loss and you're right it is great that we can have a takeaway within points and still lose weight :) Was absolutely yummy.

I'm enjoying my week off from the madness that is work! Hopefully things will calm down soon and we will all know exactly what is happening.

Mum went home at lunchtime today, we had a lovely day yesterday, shopping and lunch together xx

Afternoon lovelies

Had a lovely couple of days with my fantastic mum. She always cheers me up :)

We had a lovely shopping trip yesterday, I didn't buy anything, but mum bought things from Next that she could have bought back in York lol, she does it every time, just in case they aren't in stock lol. We had a lovely lunch at the local pub, too many pp but within my points and and weeklies :)

New car hasn't arrived yet, was supposed to come on Monday, but arrived at the dealership with slight damage, a scratch apparently!!, NOT a happy bunny!! Anyway, they are bringing it tomorrow afternoon, will believe it when I see it.

Anyway food for the last few days:-

Monday 2nd February

B - Oatso simple golden syrup bigger bowl (8)

L - 1 x warby thin with cheese, onions and tomatoes (6)

D - Stew and dumplings (12)

S - Cadbury fruit and nut 5 squares (4)

Cadbury highlights (1)

26/26
7/49

Tuesday 3rd February

B - 2 x hot cross bun with butter (10)

L - Steak, onion an cheese baguette (20)

D - Cottage pie (10)

26/26
21/49

Wednesday 4th February

B - Oatso simple golden syrup bigger bowl (8)

L - Warby thin toasted with salad cream, cheese, onions, tomatoes with a side salad (7)

D - Goan prawn curry (6) - 1.5 portions absolutely delicious if a little hot.
Noodles (5)

S - Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2)

Highlight hot chocolate (1)
26/26
24/49

Will update later if have any more food ;)

UPDATE - Goan prawn curry was amazing! Unfortunately hubby wasn't so keen and son said he liked it had about half a portion but had leftover cottage pie from last night as well. So some left for me tomorrow - happy days lol xx

Love Nic xx

Last edited:
Hey Nic, I'm so glad you liked the curry :) Even if hubby didn't lol!

Glad you had a lovely time with your mum and you are enjoying your week off work.

Hope you get your car today. Bad about the scratch! xx

Thanks Sam. My mum is fantastic love her to bits.

The curry was amazing thanks for the recipie. Will definitely make it again just for me and just halve the ingredients and have it for two days.

Car arrived this afternoon and I love it! So excited about being able to go anywhere I want without waiting for buses!. Can't find any evidence of a scratch anywhere so they've done a great job of sorting it out.

Just gonna have tea be back later to post today's food and catch up on diaries xx

Evening minis

Food for today

Thursday 5th February

B- Oatso simple golden syrup bigger bowl (8 )

L- Goan prawn curry and rice (7)

S- 4x malted milk biscuits (4)

D- 2 X tesco healthy living Cumberland sausages (4)
Jacket potato (3)
Salad

26/26
24/49

Nic xx

Yay, I'm glad you've now got your car! Enjoy it hun, you deserve it.

Another fab food day under your belt. Hope Sunday's result is a good one!

Have a lovely weekend. CBB final tonight! xx

Thanks hun I love the car It's fab

Enjoying my food at the moment thanks hun, a lot of it is not really what you would call 'diet food' but if I am losing weight who cares lol. Probably better in the long run as well.

Gonna watch CBB final this afternoon - we're always behind on programmes ☺

xx

Foodage for Friday

Not proper diet food at all, but all within points so all good.

B / L - Oatso simple golden syrup bigger bowl (8 )

D- 3 X Warburton crumpets with peanut butter (12)!!!

S- Hot cross bun (4)
Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2)

26/26
24/49

Will be back to post today's food later on xx

Ooh, bet you enjoyed your dinner!

As you will see on my diary hun, I am having a change diet wise and giving SW a go. Really hope you will stay and help me with my journey, as I will certainly do with yours. As they say, a change is as good as a rest :D

Let me know what you think of CBB result xx

I really did enjoy my dinner, not the wisest diet choice, but absolutely yummy, but 12 pp!

It will probably do you a lot of good to have a change, and you're right, a change is definitely as good as a rest, better than sticking with WW if you're not feeling it right now.

As regards CBB...........I would have liked to see Michelle or Katie Hopkins win, I don't think Katie Price really did enough to be a deserving winner, who did you want to win? xx

Evening lovely minis

I have had a lovely quiet day with a trip to Currys to break up the day. We went looking for the father-in-laws birthday pressie, a lovely new TV, which me and hubby and his brothers and sisters are getting as a joint gift.

Other than that not done a lot other than house work. Hubby has gone out this evening with his mates from work and son is upstairs on his laptop playing games and talking to his mates. So I am all on my lonesome tonight :(

Trying to decide what film to watch tonight. After I have finished watching the Corrie omnibus that is :rolleyes:

Food for today:-

B / L - Large teacake with bacon, fried egg and HP (15)! was yummy :p

S - Salt and balsamic vinegar velvet crunch (2)

D - Warby wrap pizza with cheese, onion, tomato and peppers (7)
Health fryer chips (3)
Salad (0)

26/26
25/49

Hope you're all having a lovely evening.

Love Nic xx

Afternoon Nic. I was surprised Katie Price won tbh. I wanted Nadia to win before she went out. Hard to chose from the last three really but probably Michelle. That's it for a while again now!

What a lovely pressie you are all buying for your fil :) Bet he'll be made up with that.

What movie did you end up watching last night? I'm always on my lonesome too if hubby is out as Kieran sounds like your lad and spends his time up in his room playing online with mates :rolleyes: Not much company in their teens are they lol?

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday xx

Sorry being awol again. Will update tomorrow xx

Back