Total Solution Niennors TS diary

LMFAO, really am.

Neinnor, You just break me up. I scared my kids with my laughing at your last post. Now I KNOW it wasnt deliberately funny but your diary is like the best menu I have ever read. i cannot believe that you can get away with it. Really makes me laugh! Out loud.

I had my aam day today and I too shall be working off like 1000 cals tomorrow but thats ok. It was worth it. (all proteins and yummy ones at that!!).

My stomach (as in internally) appears to be shrinking (a good thing!) because I was away down the country today and had to eat in a restaurant for my aam. Husbands treat (yippee). I ordered an 8oz fillet steak and could only eat about half - less than half actually. Now thats not like me at all so I am delighted by that change. I appear to have developed a "shut off appetite" brain signal I havent had for years..

Thanks for the lovely post on my diary. A friend of mine who has been trying to lose weight for ages and is very supportive was amazed that I had been on a vlcd for five weeks and that I hadnt needed support. She asked me how I did it on my own. I was taken aback by her question and immediately said "But I am not on my own. I talk to the girls on minimins." She didnt get it. But it brought home to me how important this website is to me. Thank you.

Tomorrow I will be the fat one pounding the pavement, carrying a big bottle of water awkwardly, wearing sports gear that is slightly too large, with a red face and a look of steely determination...

Belle

Haha I thought you might have a chuckle at my eating adventures!! I think I need to rename my diary to a WS one hehehe!!! Sunday dinner today tooo! Hopped on scales for the first time since thurs, looks like so far I have stayed the same which is okay considering Ive eaten alot this last week! Usually I weigh first thing before any food or drink has passed my lips but this was after a coffee and a S&S shake (trying to get thru them, deffintely decided not to switch they have set off my sweet tooth something rotten plus the porridge and bars are yuck!) so you never know by weds I may have lost a pound!!

I know what you mean about people not believing how we do this without counsellor etc, a friend of mine is on Cambridge and currenty maintaining and she can't believe how I am managing to get my head around things without that support, I told her about minimins and she had no idea, this forum is amazing the support is unreal! Plus I live that I can update from my phone easily too!

Just been to gym and had my strawberry shake blended with ice in the garden! Watching the grand prix on my iPad! Wish it had stayed with the BBC I hate not watching it live!!!

OH starts a new job tomorrow which means he will be doing a long commute again and won't get home till half seven rather than 5ish like before, this means I will have spare time on my hands and I might do more gym to try and shed as many pounds as poss in the next 4 and a half weeks till holiday (can't believe how close it is now! So excited)

Also in other news I am massively emotional at the moment, I even cried at the news!!!! So totm must be coming soon, I cramped the other day but no sign yet, hoping it come soon as I can blame that for my mega sweet craving and non losses (choosing to forget the food incidents :p)

Enjoy the sun :D

"Sunday dinner today tooo!"

Oh My God!!. Now I think you are just writing that deliberately!!! LOL.

I walked 9.1kms and swam 40 lengths (1km) today so I used up an amazing 1400 cals today. If there was any justice I would be skinny already ....but no.....I caught sight of my reflection in glass while hauling myself out of the pool and it was cringeworthy. Soon ...very soon I will be smiling.

Re OH new job. Two hour commute will be very difficult for him. I used to do that and it nearly killed me. I relocated to be with my OH and so the commute but I wound up giving up the job. My career suffered hugely cos of it (I knew it would). Im happy now though. It was the right decision for me. Ass though he can be a lot of the time I wouldnt be without my DH... He walked with me today - trying to be supportive. Think he was shocked it was so FAR. He doesnt do exercise and eats LOTS but is still the exact same size he was at 25. Its just not fair.

A month will fly by. You have so little to lose. Go for it. The chicken tikka shop will still be there in May. You will be sooooo happy getting on that plane if you have been good....

Belle

Wowee, that sounds mega loads of exercise Belle, fair play and well done!

On payday I am doing a shakes and bars order to get my head back in gear, I'll probably order some porridge (the 50pack) when I am back from holiday as I should have enough to last until then! had a peak at scales and have currently stayed the same, I havent had a poo for three days and am desperate to go but cant! took a senacot this morning so hopefully that will sort me out for tomorrow weigh in!

:)

Last edited:
Hi there hon,

In my family its me and my mother in law who dont get on - (she is a total moocow) - and my husband is always trying to play the diplomat rather than just letting us fight it out. He doesnt seem to realise that we do not HAVE to like each other and he keeps trying to play happy families, which we are not. I will NEVER get on with her. I am married 13 years and have had this going on and on and on. My advice is: If they both love you they will try to get on. Explain that to them - that the arguments are making you soooo unhappy and that for your sake can they let it go. If they love you and respect YOU enough they will. Sounds simple but it works.

I know its absolutely NONE of my business but DONT GIVE UP YOUR JOB ANYTIME SOON!!! If the relationship with your oh is the ONE then it can survive a year or two of commuting or long distance romance. I moved away for a year after we got engaged and it really tested us as a couple. It gave me a little head space too and then I happily chose to move to the country with him cos I missed him SOOOO much. Love him to bits and am happy but I still regret the lack of a career. I am also almost totally dependent on him for money which changes the dynamics of the relationship in a big way. Tread very carefully and dont make any sudden moves is my advice.

Focus on yourself. You deserve it. You deserve to feel great on holiday

Belle

Belle,

Feeling ultimately a lot more positive than I was yesterday, it helps that he has gone back to normal and stopped being all nit picky and mean - he goes through phases like hat when we row and it takes a few days to snap out. I do love him to bits, but I am still only in my mid twenties and I dont want to assume that this is 'IT' just yet, we shall see anyway!

Hope your feeling better today Belle, I left you a note on your diary, my totm stil hasn't arrived but I am bloated to high heavens I STILL cant poo and am an emotional wreck (happy, then in tears, then happy, then sad NIGHTMARE) and I cant stop thinking about food!!!!

We'll get there in the end though ;)

Last edited:
WEEKLY WEIGH IN AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!

11ston 5lbs on the scales! again only just and I was in the nude after my morning wee (you know what I mean) so waaahooo!

All my food hasn't had a detrimental effect, okay I could do with loosing more but hey ho! at least I can keep to the diet when I have the odd meal out plus its meant I make sensible choices now rather than the big starter, steak, chips, onion rings and massive dessert I used to have!!!

Think I am going to change my target weight to 10st 7lbs for holiday as 9st 7lbs isn't realistic AT ALL! Especially with easter temptation, I aim to be 9st ultimately and will do this after holiday for the summer time - might be a bit more hard core when I come back from hols, though then again maybe not ;) - I have another target date of the 20th of July as I have a huge conference with all my company who as we all work remotely, I dont see for months at a tie and wont have seen most of them for a year since the last group conference, so that will really motivate me to get my stubborn head on and get dieting properly! then the goal will be for my OH birthday as we are going for a weekend away with all of his family plus his extended family (there are a few birthdays at the same time) and I wont have seen all of the extended family for over 18months so really want to be a sexy size ten so I can enjoy myself by the pool without feeling like the chubby one and wear lovely dresses to the dinners and parties! ahhh the excitement!

Anyway enough of that, got to get my diet head on as 4 weeks today I will be leaving on a jet plain!

So I am thoroughly depressed. Currently sat in my broken down car, still haven't pooed and to top it all to console myself just ate another tesco bar an apple and a satsuma!!! That's two bars in one day!!!

BAD NIENNOR!!!!

I'm not going to beat myself up over the fruit as i can right that off as healthy!

Anyway, trying to think positive and that I'll go for a run or something later (I wont) I know I'm going to be STARVING tonight so might have a S&S pack as an extra, I'm trying not to do anything stupid like fall off the wagon and eat a Chinese take away (so tempting right now)

It just shows my food demons are as prevalent as ever!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to CRY!!!!!

Oh No. My post from yesterday has disappeared. Where is it?? I'm going on a search for it and I will be back tonite. Don't do anything I wouldnt do!!

Belle

Well the car saved me from eating a takeaway as it bleeding knackered!! My ignition barrel has collapsed and the starter motor has failed! I can get it to starte by rolling it down a hill, putting it in gear and twisting the key repeatedly! WHAT A PAIN! going to cost near to £700 to get it fixed as I have to go to an actual Nissan Dealer for the ignition barrell, what a pain! anyway I ended up having two tesco bars and a strawberry shake then 1 apple, a handful of grapes, 3 slices of ham and a satsuma. Could have been a lot worse so I am not going to beat myself up over it.
Had my first poo in 5days (this is a big deal to me) made me lose another 1lb haha!
I was supposed to be being super TS today after my dalliances with fruit over the past few days but alas that was not the case, ended up having another satsuma and 2 slices of melon with my choccy shake (made it as a mouse so it was like fruit salad with chocolate mousse) it was yummy but deffinitely not TS however again not going to beat myself up as at least it wasn't real chocolate etc etc however I have done something REALLY bad, I have had half a larger with lime for lunc *hangs head in sham* but..... I LOVED IT.... though I wil go to the gym tonight to offset the guilt! haha!

Hi there pet,

You are totally absolved from all guilt regarding the fruit etc. WHAT A DISASTER with the car. £700? Jeepers. I think its absolutely amazing that you didnt have the chinese. I must admit that I probably would have felt soooo sorry for myself that I would have had a lot more than you did. So WELL DONE. And regarding the pint. Its very odd. I was craving a lager last night. Totally craving one and I dont usually drink the stuff. Hope it was as nice as it sounds on this hot day. With your new target you are well able to hanle that. So now that you cant afford to buy food you will find it easier to stick to the diet.....?

Belle

Well Luckily I had saved £500 for holiday spends like swimming with dolphins trips etc etc so going to use that now and probably go on one or two trips and put them on the credit card when out there.
Definitely cant afford real food now so exante all the way! I think I must be craving sugar and thats why I am eating so much fruit, had some more melon this afternoon, calorie wise though it doesn't take me that far over the 600/800 mark so not the end of the world, I'd rather eat a load of fruit than fatty chinese etc!
The Lager hit the spot! was lovely sat out in the beer garden with the dogs and my cousin, just what the doctor ordered!
Walking the dogs shortly then will pop to the gym if I have time before picking up his lordship!

bad car - but Not long till your holiday - you have done so well I don't think I could have maintained the losses you have while eating xx on a good note I have load of meal ideas from you when I finally AAM

Hey Faloola,

I know I am lucky as I do eat far more than I am TS,

Went to the gym last night and did hill sprints with my trainer, it killed me but I burnt 380 cals so worth it! I have been very bad this morning though, I had a home made shortbread by a client who came in and said it would be an insult if I didnt eat it, as I wanted his business and I had to pander and eat the bisquit, its was delicious and although he offered me another luckily I was able to refuse it so not going to beat myself up over it too much, just going to move on.

I've been given some amazing news to, bad for diet but amazing for food, through one of my OH's clients we have managed to get reservations at the opening of a new restaurant in town, its got a Michelin star chef so should be amazing, I've checked the menue and know what I am ordering in advance that is low card and low (ish) cals so will report back in the morning!

Scales this morning showed 11st 4lbs waaahoo! even with the fruit I am loosing, I intend to be Hardcore from tomorrow... Promise!! ;)

as we were such close weights in starting on this adventure im soo excited and encouraged by your weightloss i cant wait to be what you are now and if i stick to plan it may only be 7/8 weeks away ... 11stone 4lbs must feel fantabulous good going girl day 2 for me n an icky headache :/ xx

as we were such close weights in starting on this adventure im soo excited and encouraged by your weightloss i cant wait to be what you are now and if i stick to plan it may only be 7/8 weeks away ... 11stone 4lbs must feel fantabulous good going girl day 2 for me n an icky headache :/ xx

Trust me you WILL get to 11.4 in no time! I have got here in 7 weeks and I still eat at least 2/3 times a week, I'll be honest I have struggled this week with as hormones are going crazy as I am due my monthly and also, i am feeling super good about my body as its thinest I have been in forever so its hard to not get complacent, however I am sticking with it as definitely want to get as close to 10ston for hols as possible and then after hols want to get down to 9stone which I thing should be a very good and hopefully maintainable weight!

My downfall is I didn't realise how often I went out to dinner till I actually started thinking about it! Its insane! This diet has stopped me making blow out choices and stopped me having desert, I chose low carb and low fat options and then have my shake for pud when I get home! It makes me losses less than some that started at the same time as me and have remained completely TS but it helps me stay on track and in the long run I think will help me maintain as food is becoming not as big of a deal as it used to be - that being said I am still a complete and utter pudding addict!!!

Looking forward to following your diary, I bet when I get back from hols (when I will deffo put on weight) you will be lower than me :D and you'll feel super duper amazing, do you have a goal or anything that your working towards?

Hey Faloola,

I know I am lucky as I do eat far more than I am TS,

Went to the gym last night and did hill sprints with my trainer, it killed me but I burnt 380 cals so worth it! I have been very bad this morning though, I had a home made shortbread by a client who came in and said it would be an insult if I didnt eat it, as I wanted his business and I had to pander and eat the bisquit, its was delicious and although he offered me another luckily I was able to refuse it so not going to beat myself up over it too much, just going to move on.

I've been given some amazing news to, bad for diet but amazing for food, through one of my OH's clients we have managed to get reservations at the opening of a new restaurant in town, its got a Michelin star chef so should be amazing, I've checked the menue and know what I am ordering in advance that is low card and low (ish) cals so will report back in the morning!

Scales this morning showed 11st 4lbs waaahoo! even with the fruit I am loosing, I intend to be Hardcore from tomorrow... Promise!! ;)

wow go you!! I am hopeful that it is possible to do this with a bit of food in your life because it means that there is hope x

OMG GUYS!!!!!

I totes blew it tonight but Christ was it goooooooooooood!!!!!!!

Starter...
Pan fried quail with sesame seeds and tiny cubed veg

Main
Sea bass with leek, squid, chorizo and white coco beans

Desert
4 small slices of cheese with plum chutney

Palette cleanser
Coffe mouse with apple sorbet

Drinks
2 x red wine
1 x dry martini

OMFG!!!!!!

Feel a tad guilty but I'll hit the gym hard tomorrow to make up for it!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

***eeek**** must not read all your yummy food indulgences mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm FOOOOOOOOD

glad you had a good time tho x x I am such a foodie I would be the same lol

Back