Extra Easy Days Night out help

traceyboo

Hi, I have a planned night out tonight, my first in 3 weeks since starting sw. The plan is drinks!!!!! I am so worries about what to have during the day and what drinks to have, I normally drink wine, but the amount I could drink will equate to a few weeks worth of syns :(

How do you all plan for things like this?

Thanks for your help

I'd have cut my syns back a little all week. I don't save them all up as it doesn't work for me but I do rein them in a bit for a few days either side of a night out. If you like wine try having wine spritzers made with Soda water? It makes your drink twice as big so you don't get through so many!! Plus it helps keep you hydrated. You can also alternate an alcoholic drink with a diet pop and instantly halve your syns :)

Also maybe have something free or very low syn in the fridge for when you get in? Make up some chicken tikka chunks or SW quiche so you can just grab and munch!!! It's the post beer kebab and chips that always gets me lol

I have the same tonight.
I am going to stock the fridge incase Im hungry when I get home, i had a curry to warm up, and gonna buy some stuff to snack on like chicken pieces maybe.
I am going to drink vodka and soda water with a squeeze of lime and lemon.

Beckyftwx said:
I have the same tonight.
I am going to stock the fridge incase Im hungry when I get home, i had a curry to warm up, and gonna buy some stuff to snack on like chicken pieces maybe.
I am going to drink vodka and soda water with a squeeze of lime and lemon.

If i go out drinking i make sure theres a healthy home made takeaway to microwave for when i get home curry and Rice ..... Chicken and salad in a Pitta quick warm up and bam Yummy takeaway faster than a greasy takeaway

Thanks, that a good idea about having some food ready to pick at when I get in a that's normally where I head . I think i will try spritzers as well x

I am out tonight and think I am going to copy you on stocking the fridge up as I know I will be craving curry/burger/kebab etc. x

stampingmummy said:
I am out tonight and think I am going to copy you on stocking the fridge up as I know I will be craving curry/burger/kebab etc. x

Even before sw i almost always had homemade takeaway ready at home saves money for extra drinks :)

I was good, had most of a small bottle of vodka before I went out worked it out to be 40 syns then I had 3 drinks out which is 12 syns. So 52 syns in total, and I've had no syns tues-sat so I didn't do bad. Also my friends all got a maccies and I resisted when home and had some free chinese style chicken.

Back