Night out post LT lol

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Girls,

Thanks for all the support on my previous post, just got in and had a great night with my shrug lol I thought id be brave and post some pics of me glammed up, would never have dreamed of having pics of myself online 8 weeks ago, sorry I havent posted much going to catch up on everything now x

Attachments

• SSA40408.jpg
    SSA40408.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 72
  • SSA40422.jpg
    SSA40422.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 92
u look fabulous and well done for sticking to it tonight it can be really hard but great will power hun keep it up.... you look amazing and congrats on plucking up the corage to put pics up, im still not that brave yet x x

well done em:) i am so so happy for you xx

Glad you enjoyed Emma, and your pics are fantastic, you look really lovely and so much younger looking than your original avator photograph. Well done hun, what a shining example.

You look glowing. Hope you had a lovely time !

Thank you everyone a night out is hard on LT but as I havent been out since I was a much larger person it was nice and I got lots of guys coming upto me which NEVER happens so it was great for my confidence, Kered thank you for all your support, your comment on my pic of my kids made me cry lol :) xx

Emma you look fabulous! And good for you getting hit on! ;)

Wow Em you look fab!! Really great hun!xx

Glad you had a good night out and lots of compliments too!!

You're looking great and like Kered said your new photo looks like a different person to your original avatar. You look happier and as though you have more confidence and so you should. You're looking good!

:wow: mummy em you are looking fab!!!! :D you should be very proud of yourself :) glad you had a good night out xxx

Looking great, the only thing bigger on you now is your smile!!x

Emma, you look gorgeous, girl! So glad you went and had a brill time. Just shows you can have a good time on water!!!!!

Omg em!

You look absolutley STUNNING!!!

I am shocked!! I bet you got alot of attention last night! Loving the outfit too :)

Back