Nightmare!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
I felt great all day yesterday and going to bed, yet I had this dream that I was on some trip with friends and ate loads forgetting I was on LT! Then when I realised I was like ah I've ruined it now anyway and carried on eating!! Talk about subconcious!
I'm not even a bit hungry!

Day 2 going great by the way, can't wait for ketosis!!! I envy all of you with your furry tounges:)

xx

I had a similar dream on Friday night, I dreamed I was eating olives, it was so vivid that I woke up and I could still taste them in my mouth.

Good luck with it all, I'm only a day in front of you and I'm in ketosis already.

Oh that's brill I can't wait for it!
I actually wasn't sure for a few minutes if it was real or not, yum olives!!! How's day 3 going for you?

xx

dreams are funny arent they? I have vivid dreams too, usually about something i have talked about in the day thats obviously in my subconcious.

so far so good, I woke up with a headache, but I'm not hungry, I'm feeling positive. Seeing the pink on the ketostix definitely helped, cos now I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I've had 1 1/2 litres of water so far, no food packs yet, just a couple of coffees with banana shake in them.

Hows it going with you?

I'm on day 82 of CD now - and I regularly have the eating dreams. I feel so annoyed with myself and guilty while I'm eating, but continue to do it anyway :eek: It's such a relief when I wake up and find that not a morsel has passed my lips! :)

Back