Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nightmare!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by HappyNoodles, 6 January 2008 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    I felt great all day yesterday and going to bed, yet I had this dream that I was on some trip with friends and ate loads forgetting I was on LT! Then when I realised I was like ah I've ruined it now anyway and carried on eating!! Talk about subconcious!
    I'm not even a bit hungry!

Day 2 going great by the way, can't wait for ketosis!!! I envy all of you with your furry tounges:)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I had a similar dream on Friday night, I dreamed I was eating olives, it was so vivid that I woke up and I could still taste them in my mouth.

Good luck with it all, I'm only a day in front of you and I'm in ketosis already.

4. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Oh that's brill I can't wait for it!
    I actually wasn't sure for a few minutes if it was real or not, yum olives!!! How's day 3 going for you?

xx

5. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

dreams are funny arent they? I have vivid dreams too, usually about something i have talked about in the day thats obviously in my subconcious.

6. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    so far so good, I woke up with a headache, but I'm not hungry, I'm feeling positive. Seeing the pink on the ketostix definitely helped, cos now I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I've had 1 1/2 litres of water so far, no food packs yet, just a couple of coffees with banana shake in them.

Hows it going with you?

7. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I'm on day 82 of CD now - and I regularly have the eating dreams. I feel so annoyed with myself and guilty while I'm eating, but continue to do it anyway :eek: It's such a relief when I wake up and find that not a morsel has passed my lips! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.