Nikkiruth diary

Wow 2lbs that's amazing - well done!

Well done on your loss hun.....remember on Red / Green you must have 2 HeB and 1-2 HeA's
xx

Ok thanks, I find it hard to use them on a Red day, so going to try some green days, I have no problem using them then, I might get some alpen light bars for when i do red days,

Had a very busy day didn’t have time to think what to have so had loads of fruit and yog for lunch!

Food Diary for Tuesday 29 June 10
Green Day
B’fast – Magic porridge (1hexB), with Nectarin and banana
Lunch – banana, Apple topped with ML yog
Dinner – 71g Chicken (1hexB), Carrots, cauliflower cheese, (2 syns) syn free chips, syn free mayo
Supper –
Snacks –
HeA – Milk, used in coffee’s
HeB – 28g Oats; 71g Chicken;
Syns – 2
Comments always welcome! :)

I'm sure you've already said, but I'm curious about your SF mayo - how do you make it?

I love Alpen or Kellogs fibre + on Red days.....also a good one is museli sprinkled on fruit and yogurt, you'll get your HeB and a box will last for ages....cost efficient too ;)
xx

Hi ya, thats a good idea, I usually have a bowl of fruit topped with a yog in the eve, so I could put it on then, thanks will deff keep this in mind. :)

I'm sure you've already said, but I'm curious about your SF mayo - how do you make it?

Hi Sarah, I make mine by mixing
1/4 tub of quark, with
2 tbsp FF nat F.Frais,
2-3 tbsp Sweetner or to taste,
2 tbsp White wine vinegar,
any herbs, garlic powder, sometimes i add spices,
mix well but not in a blender, it seems to stay thicker, you can add an egg yolk, but I didn't think it made much difference, its not like shop brought, but I like it, you might have to play around with the quantities to suit your own taste. :)

Had a busy day with grand daughter and plummer still working on Boiler, only used 1 B but can’t think what else to have, must buy some Alpen light bars for this reason.
Food Diary for Thursday 1 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – Magic Porridge (1 HexB), with Banana and strawberries
Lunch – Chicken mug shot, poured over Plain Noodles,
Dinner – Chickpea curry, Batchelors curry rice
Supper – Strawberries, Melon, grapes, topped with muller light Yog
Snacks –
HeA – Milk, used in coffee’s;
HeB – 28g Porridge Oats;
Syns –

Hi Sarah, I make mine by mixing
1/4 tub of quark, with
2 tbsp FF nat F.Frais,
2-3 tbsp Sweetner or to taste,
2 tbsp White wine vinegar,
any herbs, garlic powder, sometimes i add spices,
mix well but not in a blender, it seems to stay thicker, you can add an egg yolk, but I didn't think it made much difference, its not like shop brought, but I like it, you might have to play around with the quantities to suit your own taste. :)

thanks - I'll give this a go, must remember to add FF fromage frais to my next Tesco home delivery order!

Had another busy couple of days, friends 50th surprise party Friday night and just been round their house for another do, due to today being her birthday, but very proud of myself, if anything I haven’t had enough but so busy decorating hall and running around after son to help get ready for his holiday and on top of all that looking after my granddaughter.
Why is party food always the wrong food, only thing I could eat was the cucumber which was the garnish and fresh strawberries, every thing else was either in pastry or white bread or cake, luckily for me someone did a vegetable curry for the Saturday do!

Food Diary for Friday 2 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – Magic Porridge (1 HexB), with Banana and strawberries
Lunch – strawberries, grapes,
Dinner – Strawberries, cucumber

HeA – Milk, used in coffees;
HeB – 28g Porridge Oats;
Syns –

Food Diary for Saturday 3 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – 2 slices, wm toast (1 HexB), Baked beans, 2 fried eggs 2 slices light cheese slices
Lunch – 2 bananas’
Dinner – Vegetable curry and rice
Supper - Syn free chips, 100g popin bites (4 syns) 71g chicken, syn free mayo,

HeA – 2 slices light cheese slices; Milk, used in coffees;
HeB – 2 slices wm bread; 71g cooked chicken
Syns – 4

Hi Nikkiruth well done on resisting party food - that's amazing!! I always think the key is to eat before you go otherwise if you're starving you'll just give in to all that pastry!
Well done x

Yes I agree, I made sure I had a meal before the BBQ today, and it worked I resisted again, well WI tomorrow so lets hope its a loss!

Food Diary for Sunday 4 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – Magic Porridge (1 Heb), banana and strawberries
Lunch – Beef (1 Heb), roast Pots, carrots, cabbage, gravy (3syns)
Dinner – Salad, new pots, homemade blamannge (2 syns)
Supper -

HeA – Milk for coffees
HeB – 28g Oats; 57g Beef
Syns – 5

Yes I agree, I made sure I had a meal before the BBQ today, and it worked I resisted again, well WI tomorrow so lets hope its a loss!

Food Diary for Sunday 4 July 10
GreenDay
B’fast – Magic Porridge (1 Heb), banana and strawberries
Lunch – Beef (1 Heb), roast Pots, carrots, cabbage, gravy (3syns)
Dinner – Salad, new pots, homemade blamannge (2 syns)
Supper -

HeA – Milk for coffees
HeB – 28g Oats; 57g Beef
Syns – 5

good luck for 2morrow youve got some amazing will power xx

Well I am over the moon, I lost another 3lb today, I thought I would not lose much, due to not eating enough over the weekend, but hey I also went to 3 parties Fri through to Sunday. So not bad!

Food Diary for Monday 5 July 10
Red Day
B’fast – Crunchy Bran, Muller Light Yog, Banana,
Lunch – Smoked Salmon, Salad, syn free mayo, large bowl of Melon
Dinner – Chicken, Salad, syn free mayo
Supper – Muller light Yog, Strawberries, Crackerbread, 2 light slices light cheese,

HeA – Milk for coffees; 2 slices of light cheese;
HeB – 42g crunchy bran; 2 WG crackerbread;
Syns –

Comments always welcome!

well done thats a great loss xxxx

Wow you must be over the moon!! Congratulations to you and shows that your resistance over the weekend paid off.

:happy096:
:party0019:

Thanks for poppin EF, and for your kind words, i am feeling very good and yes I was surprised to lose so much mainly doing green, you keep up the good work too!

Well done on your 3lb off and for resisting all the party food! Here's to another good week :)

Had a good day, today :)

Food Diary for Tuesday 6 July 10
Red Day
B’fast – Magic Porridge, Banana and strawberries
Lunch – Crab sticks, syn free mayo, Apple, Grapes,
Dinner – Chicken, Homemade coleslaw using syn free mayo
Supper – Muller light Yog, Pineapple, Cracker bread, slices light cheese,
Snacks – Chicken, Kelloggs Fibre plus (5.5 syns)
HeA – Milk for coffees; 3 slices of light cheese;
HeB – 28g Oats; 3 WG cracker bread;
Syns – 5.5

Comments always welcome!

Last edited:
Back