Nikkiruth diary

Morning Nikki

Magic Porridge, whats that like? Seen in on a few diaries, and I usually have fruit or bacon brekkie, stopped eating cereal as can't have much on this plan, lol.. and I do like a bowl full. Hope you are doing ok Nikki, and have a good day today x

Magic Porridge, whats that like?

Oooh I want to know that with vanilla muller (only because I'm running out of wm bread and won't shop until the weekend!!)
Do you usually eat it cold or heat it up? What flavour yog do you usually go for?

Magic Porridge is lovely (well I think so)!
You can make it with any yog, but I always use custard style ML, mix it the night before and leave it in the fridge and put any fruit with it, it reminds me of flap jacks, you eat it cold and there's no cooking involved. I've not tried it with any other yog, but I'm sure it will work with any type :)

Had a good day, went to a Gold Party, lots of crisps, nuts and dips so sat well away from them, too busy talking to eat,

Food Diary for Wednesday 7 July 10
Red Day
B’fast – Crunchy Bran, Banana, ML yog
Lunch – Chicken slices, Pineapple, Grapes, Tomato’s
Dinner – Gammon steak, homemade coleslaw mayo (3 syns)
Supper – Fibre Bar
Snacks –
HeA – Milk for coffees;
HeB – 42g crunchy bran; Fibre Plus Bar;
Syns – 3

Comments always welcome!

I'm upset now - completely forgot to do my magic porridge last night! I'm going to do it for brekkie tomorrow with vanilla I think.
Will let you know what I think! x

Took my Grand daughter to Open day at her new playschool, Didn’t have any salad in house and didn’t have time to get some so had a big bowl of fruit mixed with chopped up crab sticks, it was lovely, made a change, will be having it again!

Food Diary for Thursday 8 July 10
Red Day
B’fast – WM toast, fried eggs, tomato, Mushrooms,
Lunch – Chicken leg, crab sticks, grapes, melon,
Dinner – Chicken breast with large homemade salad with mayo (3 syns)
Supper – Fibre bar
Snacks –
HeA – Milk for coffees;
HeB – 2 slices of wm bread; Fibre Plus bar
Syns – 3

Comments always welcome!

Mmmm me too. I love visiting my Dad on the Isle of Wight as everywhere sells fresh seafood... I'm really limited here - none of my local shops sell nice fresh fish (apart from one deli but quite pricey) so only tend to eat it when I'm out for dinner

Had to go out very early, due to an appointment and didn’t feel like breakfast, took 2 banana’s with me and ate on my return, so didn’t have a proper breakfast,

Food Diary for Friday 9 July 10
Red Day
B’fast – 2 Banana’s
Lunch – Crab sticks, grapes, melon,
Dinner – Bacon and cheese omelette, 2 large flat mushrooms topped with 56g extra light cream cheese (4 syns), homemade coleslaw,
Supper – Fresh fruit, topped with muller light yog and musli
Snacks – Fibre Plus bar, chicken slices,
HeA – Milk for coffees; 42g reduced fat cheese
HeB – 28g musli; Fibre plus bar;
Syns – 4

Comments always welcome!

Had to go out very early, due to an appointment and didn’t feel like breakfast, took 2 banana’s with me and ate on my return, so didn’t have a proper breakfast,

Food Diary for Friday 9 July 10
Red Day
B’fast – 2 Banana’s
Lunch – Crab sticks, grapes, melon,
Dinner – Bacon and cheese omelette, 2 large flat mushrooms topped with 56g extra light cream cheese (4 syns), homemade coleslaw,
Supper – Fresh fruit, topped with muller light yog and musli
Snacks – Fibre Plus bar, chicken slices,
HeA – Milk for coffees; 42g reduced fat cheese
HeB – 28g musli; Fibre plus bar;
Syns – 4

Comments always welcome!

diarys looking really good
mmm i love omeletes but cant seem to get them right without using alot of oil

diarys looking really good
mmm i love omeletes but cant seem to get them right without using alot of oil

I only ever use fry light, I use the butter one or olive oil, they both work well, I did buy myself a good omelette pan and that made a big difference, hope all is well, good luck with your wi this week :)

Morning Nikki.

Hope all is well today and have a great weekend hun xx

Morning Nikki, had a busy weekend, with my mother staying, so no time to get on the lap top, had a good weekend, lost a lb this week, and that was doing all red, so as I did well on the green, I'm going to do a week of green and see if I can get my stone next week, hope your well, had a thunder storm last night, so its made it feel a lot fresher outside. :)

Didn't get a chance to post weekend diary due to busy busy busy, but will post todays later when I know what i'm going to have, decided to do Green this week as not a big loss with doing red all week, only 1 lb off my stone, so am determind to get it next week.
See you all later!

Didn't get a chance to post weekend diary due to busy busy busy, but will post todays later when I know what i'm going to have, decided to do Green this week as not a big loss with doing red all week, only 1 lb off my stone, so am determind to get it next week.
See you all later!

good luck with a green week ;)

I only ever use fry light, I use the butter one or olive oil, they both work well, I did buy myself a good omelette pan and that made a big difference, hope all is well, good luck with your wi this week :)

it probly is my pans they all need upgrading lol

Lost 1 lb today, did red all week, so have decided to do green all week, as I had a good loss the week before. I can only try, but still happy with the lb loss, as any loss is a bonus, only 1lb off my stone, so I really hope to get it next week!!!!!!!!!!!

Food Diary for Monday 12 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – 2 slices toast, (1HexB), 2 eggs, beans, mushrooms,
Lunch – Noodles, Banana,
Dinner – Chicken and leek bake (2 syns), extra pasta
Supper – Grapes, ML yog,
Snacks – Oaty bar choc (3.5 syns)
HeA – 1 slice aldi light cheese slice and 14g cheese; milk
HeB – 2 slices wm bread; chicken
Syns – 5.5

Comments always welcome!

I know all I want to do is sleep, mind you that might have something to do with my 2 year old grand daughter staying here for 10 days, and this is day 9, stay focused :)

Back