Nikkiruth diary

Had quorn fillets today, very nice, only had them plain, but will try putting some spices on them next time, rustic chips made a change from sw ones very tasty.

Food Diary for Tuesday 13 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – 2 slices toast, (1HexB), 2 eggs, beans, sauté potatoes,
Lunch – Pasta, melon, apple, grapes, all mixed together,
Dinner – Chicken style quorn fillets, 300g McCains rustic chips (3syns) Baked Beans, mayo (1 syn)
Supper – Grapes, melon, raspberries, ML yog
Snacks – Fruit,
HeA – Milk;
HeB – 2 slices wm bread; Weetabix oaty bar
Syns – 4
Comments always welcome! :)

Congrats on your 1lb off!!
I think I might be a copy cat and try out your full week plans - I've never really looked at what gives me better losses, just tend to go for what I fancy! But I might try a week of green then a week of red as a bit of an experiment!!

Morning Nikki

If you like Quorn, on Green you can have Swedish Quorn Meatballs, in the frozen section, they are really nice with a homemade pasta sauce on top of speghetti or pasta. Yummy.

Had no time to post my diary yesterday, so need to do a double take on that today, lol..

Have a good day xxx

Have you tried Quorn Peppered steaks....they have a much better flavour but my all time fav is Sainsburys Meatfree Quarterpounders ( frozen ones ) YUM
xx

Hi, are these free!

Hi Nikki..

Yes they are free, and yummy too :). Ive been having a moment and not usually on this time of the eve, but.. there are biccies calling my name in the breadbin and lost count of the amount of times I have picked them up and put them down. They are only digestives and probably about 10 left.. but OMG.. I know they are there!! Naughty thoughts going on about them biscuits, lol..

Congrats on your 1lb off!!
I think I might be a copy cat and try out your full week plans - I've never really looked at what gives me better losses, just tend to go for what I fancy! But I might try a week of green then a week of red as a bit of an experiment!!

I decided to try it out just so I know as I know everyone is different, so if I can find out what works for me I can hopfully get some good loses :)

Hi Nikki..

Yes they are free, and yummy too :). Ive been having a moment and not usually on this time of the eve, but.. there are biccies calling my name in the breadbin and lost count of the amount of times I have picked them up and put them down. They are only digestives and probably about 10 left.. but OMG.. I know they are there!! Naughty thoughts going on about them biscuits, lol..

I'll tell you what I did with my biccies, i turned them into crumbs and then froze them to use later when I have earned a treat and use them to make a cheese cake or lemon pie, but putting them in the freeze is out of temptation :rolleyes:

Made shepherds pie packed with loads of veg, not much meat, and lashings of mashed potato and toped with cheese, yummy!

Food Diary for Wednesday 14 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – Magic porridge, raspberries, banana,
Lunch – Homemade shepherds pie (5 syns & 1HexA & 1HexB)
Dinner – Quorn sausages, 350g McCains rustic chips (3.5 syns), mixed salad, mayo (2 syns)
Supper –
Snacks – Fruit,
HeA – Milk; 28g chedder;
HeB – Minced beef; 28g Porridge oats;
Syns – 10.5

Comments always welcome!

Yum shepherds pie... I've not been in the mood for stodgy hot food recently but this rain really makes me crave it!!
I've also put McCains Rustic Oven chips on my next Tesco delivery as they're on offer as they're so low in syns. Are they really nice? x

Morning Nikki

Went to bed early last night to beat the craving, and when I spoke to my son this morning, I saw an empty biscuit packet, lol.. He'd eaten the lot and glad I am too :)

Shep pie, yummy, love any thing that resembles comfort food.

Hope you are well, have a lovely day xx

Morning Nikki, I'm glad your biscuit dilemma is solved, it’s funny how they can call you from the barrel, very over cast here today, now got to make a pair of curtains for my d-in-L, she's only gone and got a really fine material, so will probably swear a lot lol ! :)

Busy making curtains, lost track of time! so had no lunch.

Food Diary for Thursday 15 July 10
Green Day
B’fast – 2 toast (1HexB), 2 slices light cheese (1 HexA), 2 eggs, mushrooms,
Lunch – forgot
Dinner – Quorn sausages, mixed salad, grapes, apple, mayo (3 syns), Nat F Frais
Supper – ML yog, nectarines
Snacks – Fruit,
HeA – Milk; 2 slices Aldi’s light cheese slices;
HeB – 2 slice’s wm bread; 1 weetabix oaty bar
Syns – 3
Comments always welcome!

hi nikki how are you ive? just got a question i brought some pork steaks from asda and they are marinaded in a sweet chili sauce do you have any idears how many syns i would need to count on a red day?

Hi Nikki

Hope the curtains turned out really well. On Green Days, I always think Pasta and Rice or Jackets, funny isn't it? You've gone more for healthier veggies, quorn sausages (love those with baked beans and cheese on top) and cheese. Good to look at other people's diaries, like getting ideas too xx

hi nikki how are you ive? just got a question i brought some pork steaks from asda and they are marinaded in a sweet chili sauce do you have any idears how many syns i would need to count on a red day?

Hi, I'm fine been very busy with family stuff, like making curtains for my d.inlaw, finally finished them, they only took me 6 hours, still i wasn't munching (even for got my lunch), I had a quick look, could only find chicken from asda which is as follows:-

Asda Fresh Tastes, Chicken Breasts in Sweet Chilli Sauce, chilled 360g pack

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
11 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 11 Syns
green.gif
Green 29 Syns
[/FONT]

Hope this helps, take care, speak soon[/FONT]

Hi Nikki

Hope the curtains turned out really well. On Green Days, I always think Pasta and Rice or Jackets, funny isn't it? You've gone more for healthier veggies, quorn sausages (love those with baked beans and cheese on top) and cheese. Good to look at other people's diaries, like getting ideas too xx

The curtains look great, even if i do say so myself, I keep saying i'll have a j.potato, but never do, not keen on them from the microwave, and never seem to have time to do them in the oven, love quorn on green days, must try them with beans and cheese that sounds yum, been lovely and sunny here, just having a bit of me time. :cool:

I’ve had one of those days where I have been very busy but not actually achieved anything and I missed lunch again.

Food Diary for Friday 16 July 10
GreenDay
B’fast – Crunchy bran, ML yog, Banana,
Dinner – SW chips, chick pea dalh
Supper – ML yog, grapes and melon
Snacks – crackerbread and cheese
HeA – 3 aldi's light cheese slices
HeB – 42g crunchy bran; 3 whole grain crackerbread;
Syns –
Comments always welcome!

Back