Nikkis diary

HIya,
Just wanted to say.................WELL DONE!!!!!!!!. You have done so well losing the weight, and hey there Missus being a size 16 is a big deal and you should be hugely proud of yourself, so don't knock it hold your head up proud and shout it from the rooftops cos thats what i would i do!!!!! Hopefully i will be joining you very very soon a size 16 would be fab.

Anyway Well done and keep up the good work chichk you are an inspiration.

Love Busy XX

WELL DONE YOU......FANTASTIC. 2 st gone that is great.....

Now that you are feeling and looking abosolute fab make sure you have a really good night out, enjoy youself and make sure you let us know all about it when you finally arise and become human again lol....

HAVE FUN..xx

Oh Girls!!! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments!! Honestly – you all do me good!! And I really appreciate it! X mwah x :grouphugg:

So, I went out Thursday night:party0016: and had an absolute ball! (From what I can remember anyway?!) – Basically giggled and laughed for hours and danced our shoes off! It was a great night.. (it was even worth the hangover!) And I got chatted up a few times!!!! – like Marie last week, of course I would never ever dream of doing anything but it gave my confidence a bit of a boost! Just felt young again – (I know, I know, im hardly collecting my pension but as a rule ive always been “old” for my age and since having Boo im like an old woman – too sensible – definitely not half as fun as I used to be – think my weight therefore my confidence have played a huge part in this) so have decided definitely to make these nights out more of a regular occurrence!. Its brilliant – this weight loss (even though I still have such a huge way to go) is affecting (for the better) sooo many areas of my life!!.

So.. I have lost 3 pounds this week!!:bliss::bliss: Im over the moon!! Don’t know how its more than my usual 2 to be honest, as I ate crap!! (all within my points though!! ;)) but im not complaining!!!!! Plus.. (sorry probably way too much information) but its totm and Im usually a lot heavier around this time but it obviously didn’t affect it!! Woo hoo!

I cleared out loads of my size 20 and 18 clothes cos they are officially too big – just look ridiculous on me so I have a hell of a lot of shopping to do! (excuses, hey?;)). Cant explain how it feels though, to know that majority of what im wearing at the minute is size 16 – it just makes me feel great.

So, im 2 stone, 4llbs down – I do feel lighter and feel great, basically because I see the numbers on the scales go down each week but I just don’t see the loss yet!! Not at all! – I look in the mirror and don’t see any difference – does this happen to everyone? Im still very big. That’s what I see still but the proof is there – ive dropped 2 sizes and over 2 stone… hmm… its just hard to get my head around it. Another thing is (and I remember Starlight saying something similar to this) no one has noticed yet!!! – ok, well the people that KNOW im dieting keep telling me im doing great and it’s a huge difference etc.. (they have all been fantastic but I think they are just being nice and trying to encourage me..) but the people that don’t know have’nt said a thing…. So im thinking it probably isn’t showing just yet..

The house is coming on brilliantly (Thank God), the foundations, footings and some of the floor plumbing are done so they are building the walls at present. Its so so exciting but oh God, its stressful AND we STILL don’t have our mortgage drawn down (its approved ages now but just loads of legalities had to be looked into, conditions etc.. before the money comes down and its taking months.. so we started, (cos most of the work force was ready and free) thinking we would have the mortgage in a week or 2 and 4 weeks later.. we’re still here. Signed for it with our solicitor yesterday and she said everything is fine but its going to take another 3 weeks or so before to tie up snags before its down..aarrgghh! so basically, we’ll be building for 2 months at that stage out of our own pockets – the guys have to be paid weekly – I paid out over 1200 in wages to people last week so its really, really taking its toll… big time!!

Oh im sorry Ive really rambled on there!!

Hope you all are having a fantastic week xxxxxxxxxxx

WELL DONE Nikki I am really pleased for you and I am so glad everything is going to plan.

Keep it up girl you are doing really well................xx

OH Also WELL DONE on your 3lbs off that is definately another boost.......xx

Hi Nikki!

First up, WELL DONE!!!! on 3lbs thats fantastic, youre doing so well. Glad to see you got rid of the big size clothes, you certainly dont need them now ;)

Its funny about people noticing/commenting. I sometimes (often) wished more people noticed but then I really do think they do but as Marie says, probably dont like to say. People that do comment are SO positive and amazed at the difference.

Glad to hear the house is coming on... when do we get to see photos ;)

Great thanks Starlight!! - OH has been working nearly all weekend (either on site or gigs with work - unusual on weekend) so have bearly seen him :( plus both have been so, so busy with work this week we've just been passing each other in the kitchen - havent had a proper conversation together since Tuesday!! but we both have the day booked off tomorrow and we're going up to Dublin city to do some shopping!! have a wedding on Saturday so need to get kitted out!! so im really, really looking forward to it!!, we're going to go early, go out to dinner, shop at our leisure and spend a bit of time together - cant wait!! :) (im always happy if im spending lol)
Myself and Shannon have had a really lovely weekend together - didnt do much - stayed at home most of yesterday but we painted and danced, sang songs and read books. Took her visiting to her God Mothers today :) How are things with yourself? did you manage to get much sleep after your hectic shift?

he'll probably have you locked in the house and forcing pies down your throat from now on -
:)

:rotflmao::rotflmao: oh Marie - I cried laughing when I read this!!

ladies, once again, thank you all so much for your lovely messages xxxx

Hi Nikki
I'm new here but wanted to say that you've done fantastically well with your weight loss!
Building our own house has always been a dream of dh and myself. I'm sure it's extremely hectic though! Look forward to hearing how everything is going.
xx

Hi everyone!!

I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long, you've been so, so sweet with your comments! - (thanks for looking for me Starlight - I can just imagine you standing by with a big can of whoop ass incase I had falling of the band wagon LOL :)) (ROFL at Marie - as usual) and Nails, thanks a million - I really appreciated your comment - and thanks for taking the time to read my diary Mwah!! xxx

I feel so rude for not being on here but got a slight bit of a promotion at work and to be honest been really working my ass of 1. because of the work load and 2. trying to live up to the upgrade - so, havent been near the internet during work hours at all, at home the lines were down here for a good while (we live in middle of nowhere and not exactly a priority to be fixed) and then just been up to my eyeballs with house etc... but has been all great fun!!

So, No, incase you were thinking it - I've still being following my diet - as you can see I'm nearly at the half way mark!! woo hoo! and I'm just 6 pounds away from being in the one hundreds!! - I know im still very big but definately getting there - slowly but surely.... and my size 16's are getting way to loose so think I might be going for a 14 in the next while!!!

So, the house is up to the second level now, the upstairs floor is in and now they are blocking all the rooms upstairs so, although its going to take ages still, it's really taking shape and I really begin to imagine exactly what it's going to be like (tried loading pictures but since I can only get fecking dial up out here, it takes aaggess to attach them to anything!!:mad:), I've been picking out baths and sinks, kitchens and tiles...

Oh and I've bought a new car!!!!! (well its not new! (feckin costs between 32k - 40k new!:eek:) but new to me - its a 2003 but definately an upgrade from my little 98) I have'nt got it yet because the dealer is putting it through the NCT for me first but I cant wait - it's a Volkswagon Passat, (1.9 diesel) and it's gorgeous - it's got alloys and chrome finish and I just love it!! A little anxious though, because I'm terrible at parking and find it hard to park my little colt - this car is HUGE and I just don't know how I'm going to manage!!

I've missed you all so much, I hope you've all been keeping well and are being well behaved (Marie?) - I'm off now to have a catch up on your diaries (see you in about 3 weeks so... wow this place has got busy!!)

Hi everyone!!

I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long, you've been so, so sweet with your comments! - (thanks for looking for me Starlight - I can just imagine you standing by with a big can of whoop ass incase I had falling of the band wagon LOL :)) (ROFL at Marie - as usual) and Nails, thanks a million - I really appreciated your comment - and thanks for taking the time to read my diary Mwah!! xxx

I feel so rude for not being on here but got a slight bit of a promotion at work and to be honest been really working my ass of 1. because of the work load and 2. trying to live up to the upgrade - so, havent been near the internet during work hours at all, at home the lines were down here for a good while (we live in middle of nowhere and not exactly a priority to be fixed) and then just been up to my eyeballs with house etc... but has been all great fun!!

So, No, incase you were thinking it - I've still being following my diet - as you can see I'm nearly at the half way mark!! woo hoo! and I'm just 6 pounds away from being in the one hundreds!! - I know im still very big but definately getting there - slowly but surely.... and my size 16's are getting way to loose so think I might be going for a 14 in the next while!!!

So, the house is up to the second level now, the upstairs floor is in and now they are blocking all the rooms upstairs so, although its going to take ages still, it's really taking shape and I really begin to imagine exactly what it's going to be like (tried loading pictures but since I can only get fecking dial up out here, it takes aaggess to attach them to anything!!:mad:), I've been picking out baths and sinks, kitchens and tiles...

Oh and I've bought a new car!!!!! (well its not new! (feckin costs between 32k - 40k new!:eek:) but new to me - its a 2003 but definately an upgrade from my little 98) I have'nt got it yet because the dealer is putting it through the NCT for me first but I cant wait - it's a Volkswagon Passat, (1.9 diesel) and it's gorgeous - it's got alloys and chrome finish and I just love it!! A little anxious though, because I'm terrible at parking and find it hard to park my little colt - this car is HUGE and I just don't know how I'm going to manage!!

I've missed you all so much, I hope you've all been keeping well and are being well behaved (Marie?) - I'm off now to have a catch up on your diaries (see you in about 3 weeks so... wow this place has got busy!!)

Hey Nikki, nice to meet you :)
Well done on your promotion love sounds like you're thoroughly deserving of it with all the work you're putting in.
How exciting about your house, it must be fantastic seeing it all coming together and picking stuff out for it.
I love VW's, my first car was a Polo and then a Golf, great cars :D
You really are doing so well on your diet especially with all the other stuff going on. Look forward to hearing more about how you're getting on and how the house is coming along, as I said in my previous post, it's always been a dream of hubby's and mine so I can live my dream through you :D
Look forward to chatting more.
xx

Back