Nikkis diary

thank you pet!,

so I lost FOUR pounds!!!! I cant believe it! - im over the moon!

I know its hard to see it now but the speeding ticket and the pig out are very minor things... dont get me wrong - I know its horrible but when you have alot going on little things can seem so much worse, you poor thing, but please dont let them bother you as really and truely in the grand scheme of things, do they really matter?.
I was laughing with my son about the letter from highways dudes...lol. I am not usually a speed freak but I was in the car alone with the music blaring so just got a bit carried away.
What do you mean - if you can stay or not? in your house?
What is/was happening is we were selling house to national homebuyers who pay less than full price and I was going to stay and rent it off them...so no moving !
We asked for the mortgage total and they had added on over £4000 worth of charges....so the offer on the house will not now cover the mortgage and secured loan against the property. So ex had to write to mortgage company and ask if they would drop the charges..we should hear in the next couple of days.
If they drop the charges then we can stay, if not we will have to move out and sell up.....!
So thats my story.....will I stay or will I go....lol.

Well done Nikki that is absolutely great......Keep it up girl WELL DONE!!

Ahem. when are you going to put your photo on your avatar madam and let everyone see how great you look!!

ooooh yes. plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssee do Marie, I would love to put a face to the name - as Starlight said it makes it all a bit more real. Please? I know its horrible - Im really self conscious and would normally never, ever dream of putting my photo up but when I seen all the girls photos - it was lovely and I said Id follow the crowd abit (peer pressure:D )

Thanks a mill Clair, Marie and Sonkie - I really am delighted!!! xxxxx

Oh no Nikki dont get Marie to put her pic on as if she does she will be badgering me to put mine on so she cannot possibly do that NONONONO lol

lol - well do you know what Clair? As soon as I typed that post to Marie, I thought of you too!! come on to feck!! put them up girls! the rest of us braved it (and believe me I really wouldnt usually do it) if you dont im going to follow you both around the board ranting and moaning at you until you do... ill be around every corner.... in the words of mrs Doyle "ah go on...go on...go on........" :D

Well, nothing to report as such - good diet day - even managed to save 3 points (well, up to now:D ) im trying to save this week because im contemplating going out to a work do saturday night.. not sure if I will or not yet but it does sound like it'll be great craic (God, how Irish am I?) - always have a ball at work do's - the xmas do was excellent and that was just the office staff - this weekend loads of the paramedic lads are supposed to be coming and theyre (well most) all a great laugh. hmmm what to do... I havent been out in ages!! I know we were planning to a few weeks ago but didnt bother in the end. Its just OH is working Saturday night and the hassle of getting babysitter etc..
No, think I will go... Ill turn into my grandmother if I dont go out soon.....

(sorry im completely thinking out loud here!)

no exercise again - unless rolling my a*se in and out of the car counts.

I booked the photographer for the wedding today!! and have browsed the net and shopped around and found a videographer I really like - I emailed him and he has the date free so am going to ring him tomorrow and book and pay ANOTHER deposit ..(God, ive already shelled out deposits equalling 2,500euro so far!!:eek: )

Getting quite excited ... a bit panicky to though... everyone Ive spoken to (wedding co-ordinator in hotel, photographer) have said "you dont have long at all now, a lot to do, you wont feel it"
aaaarrrrggghhh! ive 14 feckin months you lunatics!!! but then im thinking, these guys would know and ooooooh do I really have that much to do?? ah sod it! I think im reasonably organised - I have the majority of the big things booked - cake and flowers etc.. definately dont need a years notice.

But panicking about losing enough weight by then... have about 5 and a half stone to loose still! (why didnt I start ww sooner!!) and realistically I need to loose it long before August 08 - for trying on dresses etc... one gobsh*te told me that I should be getting my dress THIS summer - to have it ready and all - huh???!

Dont listen to me folks! Im on my soapbox.. just rambling and thinking out loud!! x

God, Sonkie - you have soo much going on at the minute!! - I really hope everything works out brilliant for you - you really deserve it.

I hope you are all having a fantastic week xxx MWAH! xxx

Oh no Nikki dont get Marie to put her pic on as if she does she will be badgering me to put mine on so she cannot possibly do that NONONONO lol

Having seen both your photos I can say quite definitely you SHOULD put them on :)

lol - well do you know what Clair? As soon as I typed that post to Marie, I thought of you too!! come on to feck!! put them up girls! the rest of us braved it (and believe me I really wouldnt usually do it) if you dont im going to follow you both around the board ranting and moaning at you until you do... ill be around every corner.... in the words of mrs Doyle "ah go on...go on...go on........" :D

Ill be there with you Nikki ;)

Sounds like youre having a hectic time of it. The wedding plans all sound SO exciting - but jings its expensive :eek:

Youll have shifted all the weight you want to by then I bet and will be proudly showing off your photos ;)

Glad youre having a good week go for that night out, it sounds great

Catch you soon
S
xx

Nikki,

sounds like you have loads going on....... sounds like a night out is just the tonic! I've arranged a night out 1st June with a load who i used to work with... We are just heading to a pub in St Katherines dock on the Thames... Think there is about 20 of us going

Well ladies,

hope you are all well. horrible day - quite sad :( , my little girl has had this cough and runny nose on and off for the past 2 months (Ive had her in the doctors during this) that she just cant seem to shake at all - shes fine for a week, then gets it back etc. Anyway, OH and I took her to doctors this evening because we werent happy and wanted her checked up. She has a little chest infection and is on antibiotics:( but, the doctor also said that she is too young to diagnose officially but she unofficially diagnoses asthma :( :( :( - every thing is pointing towards it - the wheeze in her chest, that she coughs most in bed, lying down. OH had bad asthma as a child and I had a mild case but grew out of it (even though the doc said its the mother who determines if baby will get it or not) anyway, she is now on an inhaler!!!:eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( my poor baby.
I know its fairly common, 1 in 3 children have it and hopefully she will grow out of it but im so upset - you know asthma and inhaler sound so serious and now im thinking "God, what if it effects her running around etc.."
We are taking her back for a re-evaluation in one month and if shes better (i.e. the inhaler is working) they will be prescribing it permanently :(

You all must be so sick of my constant moaning at this stage - im so sorry - just one of those months. xxx

Good diet day - saved 4 points. I obviously wont be going out Saturday night now- staying in with my princess instead but am going to get dvd and a pizza instead Friday night so looking forward to that.

IF it is any conserlation (if thats how you spell it) I was told I had asthma when I was 6 then by the time I was 12 I had no trace of it at all and my little boy who is 4 he got given an inhaler when he had a chest infection, now he just has to have it very occassionally when he has a cold.

Believe me they do grow out of it, the amount of kids at the have had to have them at some time or another is unbelievable.

Take care Bless

My boys have both been told they have asthma, Dan was 3 yrs old when he had a reaction to a long haired dog and since then he has been on inhalers. His asthma has not improved but thankfully its not bad enough to need hospital attention. If he gets a cold he occasionally need a dose on the nebuliser but otherwise not too bad.
Cal he was around 3 too, but has not needed a pump for a couple of years so seems to have grown out of it.

Im sure you will get on fine. xx

:rotflmao: at "moanymins"

So, sorry I havent replied to your lovely posts girls - just wanted to say thank you all so, so much - you are always around with such lovely comments and advice and I really, really appreciate it xx mwah! x :grouphugg:

so, the little woman is doing well, just at the end of her antibiotic and is in good form - bless her - she smiles through everything! she has taken really, really well to the inhaler - Thank God - loves it! - we made a game where daddy has some (pretend obviously), mammy has some and then Shannon has some - so she thinks this is great fun altogether - she even reminds me before she goes to bed about "medis" lol. So, thats been brilliant because if she had hated it the whole thing would have been way more upsetting.

I dont have much to report really, - had a yummy dominos pizza (again) at the weekend (MARIE!!!) (all within my points of course ;) ) which I really enjoyed - when babs went to bed myself and OH had a munch, dvd - cosy night in (God, I am so sad, arent I? lol)

I lost 2 pounds this week!:)
Which brings me to my 1 and a half stone off mark!!!!! in 6 weeks!! so I have to admit, I really am delighted with that!!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week!! - thank you all so much again :hug99:

Well done Nikki i'm glad to hear that it is all going your way. Well done on that weight loss....Fab!!

You keep it up girlie......xx

Hiya Nikki hows things with you? Been cating up on your diary, congrats on the fab weight loss, well done you!!! Hows the little one doing now? xxx

Hello everyone!!

So sorry that I have been neglecting you all! – We have finally started building our new house so, as you can imagine, we’ve been completely up to our eyeballs and I haven’t had much of a chance to come online!! – Its all really exciting!! :D

Thank you so much for your sweet little messages! – its lovely to know your missed. Im in work at the minute (LOL!) so don’t have much time but will log on and catch up on all your diaries tonight – looking forward to seeing all your fantastic losses!

Hope you are all well!! Xxx mwah!!

Back