Nikkis diary

Have you got any photos of the house yet Nikki??

Sorry I did'nt reply to you sooner folks - Shannon has a birthday party tomorrow so we had to go into town to get presents and was trying to the house in some sort of order all night.

ooh it's so lovely to hear from you all! -

ah, Marie - thank you so much - to be honest, it may appear on here to be going fantastic but God - it's been soooo stressful! - EVERYTHING that could possibly have gone wrong with the house has... it has really taken its toll - have felt at times that we would have been better off buying and wouldnt have had to deal with all this crap! but, am trying to stay positive and not let it get to me and trying to keep thinking "it'll be worth it in the end"
I'm sorry to hear things have'nt been going well for you - I'm going to have a good read of your diary before I tell you off first xx hope your ok xx am anxious to see how things went with the flat.

Lighterlifer and Starlight - thank you so much!, Starlight - it's lovely to be missed. I have'nt got many up to date photos so am going to take some tomorrow and promise to take the time to put them up - can't wait to see what you think!!

Nails - its great to meet you too pet!! - welcome aboard! - ooh your so sweet to be so interested in the house! - you'll be sorry you've said that cos it seems to be all thats in my vocab at the min!! - thanks for all those lovely compliments!

Great to be back!! such a lovely welcome!
:grouphugg:

Hi Nikki,
:)
Welcome back. I have been reading through your thread and I have got so much inspiration from you - 46 lbs off is brilliant I look forward to the day when my ticker says 46 off 59 to go!! Well Done:clap:. Im looking forward to reading more of your posts. Good luck with the new job, new house, new car and last but not least WW!
:character00182:
Ax

My god you don't stop Nikki!! Is it Shannon's birthday today or she she going to someone else's? Hope she enjoys the party.
I can imagine that building your own house is extremely stressful love, you know it'll be worth it in the end, and in time all the hassle will be a distant memory and you'll be enjoying living in your lovely house, can't wait to see the pics.
xx

ah Nails and Andi - thank you so much - you are both so sweet! really lovely to meet you both.

No, it was Shannons little cousin's birthday - Shannon will be 2 in October - I can't believe it!! its going sooooo fast :cry:

Shes getting so funny now! we are knocking such a laugh out of her - she comes out with the funniest little things!

I lost 4 pounds this week!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049: which not only brings me to the 50lb mark but also hits over my half way mark of 3.5 stone off!! I'm so chuffed - it's the strangest thing though - ok, I lost 5lb my first week 6 my second and then hit a steady flow of loosing 2 lbs a week for ages.... lately I'm loosing 3 pounds a week and now 4 this week - I thought my losses would slow down rather than speed up - Im not complaining though lol!! just wondering why..

Hope you are all having a great week!! xx

Well Done Nikki!!! 50lbs - wow!!!:clap::party0038::bliss::scale::wow::party0011:

Any hints/tips. Are you exercising or is bubs, the new house, job etc exercise enough lol?

Ax

well done on an amazing loss. thats incredible and u must be soooo chuffed with urself. well done :D

Hi Nikki. Its great that you have updated your diary, so nice when people do that, its like catching up with old friends ! Your weight loss is tremendous and even more fantastic when we read how busy you are, it would be easy to turn to junk food etc when you must be so short of time but you are obviously really committed to this diet and are getting the rewards you deserve. Well done.

Nikki that's a fantastic loss :party0011::party0011::party0011: Well done you!
You've done so well in such a short space of time, what an inspiration!
I don't know where the last nearly 15months have gone, dd is growing up so fast and is such a little girl now. She is hillarious and when she gets a laugh she does it all the more. It's very sweet seeing her with ds (nearly 4), they're so lovely together and adore each other although I must admit it's getting to the point where they have started to fight a bit mainly over toys.
You're doing fantastically well!
xx

Hi Ladies!!!!

oh, thank you all so much for such lovely comments - you all give me such a boost!!! :grouphugg:what would I do without you, heh?! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, weigh in day yesterday and... I stayed the same! :mad:- was obviously a bit peeved because I really had stuck to it 100% but im not letting it get to me because:

1. have read on Starlight's diary about how, after a while of dieting, you hit a plateau and/ or your body is getting used to things and this may happen and
2. I am officially a size 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't believe it, felt brave and tried a few things at the weekend while shopping and lo and behold!!! Im really really over the moon about this - also, tried on a pair of pyjama bottoms that would not go past my thighs at christmas (size 14) (OH picked up the wrong size) and they are now a perfect fit of not a little roomy!!! :) woo hoo!!!!

Sorry AGAIN, I know I have'nt been the best diet buddy at the minute - have'nt been on much but up to my eyeballs with work - Shannon was a little under the weather yesterday so I came home from work at lunch time to be with her and brought work home with me - was up until 3 this morning working on the laptop!!! so, needless to say - didnt get a chance to pop in! x

I've tried to attach photos of the house, not sure if its worked properly (hope so!) to let you all have a little peak (sorry, this is probably so boring for you!!) but I'm really excited!!!!!

I think thats all my news for the minute, really hope you are all having a fantastic week!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 22thaugust house1.jpg
    22thaugust house1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 22thaugust house002.jpg
    22thaugust house002.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 22thaugust house003.jpg
    22thaugust house003.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 22thaugust 004house.jpg
    22thaugust 004house.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 47
Hello stranger!!

Well done on the size 14s you :) Thats fantastic news, youre doing so well. Its really disheartening when you dont lose isnt it :( but I definitely do believe it comes off in other places.

The photos are great... the house is really coming on already.... we want regular updates and photos so we can watch the build in progress.

Hope youre around MM a bit more we miss you

*HUGS*

Hi Nikki,

Wow the house is coming on really well. It will be brilliant to have a house you designed with everything the way you want it.

It must be the best feeling in the world to be a size 14 and to be able to wander into any shop and buy what you really like and not what fits:D. I cant wait to move down the sizes - I think I would be bankrupt in a month though because I have quite a few years of wearing drab black outfits to make up for! My mum is a size 12/14 and she is a really trendy mum - still wears jeans and lovely designer tops etc at 60. She has always said that if I was her size I could take my pick from her wardrobe and I cant wait!

This week is a bit of a write off for me as I have at least 3 birthday meals out to deal with. I am aiming to sts on the scales next week and then follow the plan to the letter after that when the kids go back to school and I can get a routine going again;).

Anyway enough of my babbling. Take care love and post soon :).

Ax

Hey Nikki, great pics of your house, it's really coming along isn't it. Hubby had a nosey at them as well :D
Well done on getting into a size 14 :party0011: What an achievement! That's my next aim, I'm in my size 16 pre-pregnancy jeans but said to my mum I'm not buying myself anymore as the next pair I want to buy are a size 14.
You're doing a great job, keep it up love!
Look forward to hearing more progress reports on the house :D
xx

Hello stranger!!

Well done on the size 14s you :) Thats fantastic news, youre doing so well. Its really disheartening when you dont lose isnt it :( but I definitely do believe it comes off in other places.

The photos are great... the house is really coming on already.... we want regular updates and photos so we can watch the build in progress.

Hope youre around MM a bit more we miss you

*HUGS*

Thanks a million Starlight - am really delighted with the hitting the 14! - was really horrible when didnt loose - particulary when I KNOW I had stuck to it 100% (like yourself) and then sts - thats the annoying thing - if I had went over a little then at least I would have deserved it!! ah but I kinda expected this to happen (from reading your diary) so, im not gonna get down about it - just felt abit like a "wasted week" - if I were to know that I would have sts, at least I could have knocked a bit more fun out of it!! :D - but I did loose 2 pounds this week so Im all happy again!!!

Your so sweet to show such interest in the house and thanks petal - its so lovely to be missed xxx

Back