Nikki's final attempt to get to target.

Nikki<3

Gold Member
I know I know, your all sat there thinking "not again! Is this women for real!"

Well, the thing is, I fell off the wagon after my holiday (returned 6th March) and I am now 8lb from my lowest ever weight!!

For some reason my head just clicked back into place lat Wednesday and I went back to group! I'm hoping to get to target (9st 1.5lb) by 26th July which is my 2 year SW anniversary.... Must change my stats on the side as I think 8st 7lb is too little for me!

So I'm back to basics and hoping to whip myself into shape!!

I started the 30 day shred this week but I've been doing 1 day on, 1 day off as I was in total agony!

Looking forward to this! Xxx

kim63 said:
Yeah, you go girl x

:) thanks Kim hehe loving being on plan, makes me feel fab! X

Well done on getting back on it Nikki! X

So happy for you Nikki, as you spent a while all over the place with different diets & now you're back to the faithful SW & back in control, I bet you will get to target no probs! x

Well done and good luck! Re: 30DS it is better to do it everyday to get the right result and prob after day three constant the pain and aching will be less :)

Keldelacoe said:
Well done and good luck! Re: 30DS it is better to do it everyday to get the right result and prob after day three constant the pain and aching will be less :)

Thanks hun, I did think it would be better to do it daily so that's the aim now, the only problem is I go on holiday in 3 weeks and so might only manage 21 days in a row. I'll try m hardest though :)

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks hun, I did think it would be better to do it daily so that's the aim now, the only problem is I go on holiday in 3 weeks and so might only manage 21 days in a row. I'll try m hardest though :)

Go for it :)))

kim63 said:
So happy for you Nikki, as you spent a while all over the place with different diets & now you're back to the faithful SW & back in control, I bet you will get to target no probs! x

Feeling so positive and knowing I'm in control when I go out makes me feel even better, been choosing healthier options too which make me feel fab x

Today was a green day.

Breakfast - 2 x wm toast with 25g dairylea light spread (2 syns + HEXB)

Snack - hifi bar (HEXB)

Lunch - pasta with peppers, onions, cheese (HEXA) and salsa (2 syns)

Snack - couple of wine gums (1.5 syns) 1/2 handful of yoghurt raisins (6.5 syns)

Dinner - 3 egg omelette, mushrooms, ham (1.5 syns) squirt of ketchup (0.5 syns) 2 tbsp spaghetti, cheese (HEXA) (didnt manage all my tea :-( )

Morning world :)

Woke up feeling rather slim. Trying to think up a plan to get me lean ASAP! Before holiday I got my body fat down to 21% (aim is 15%) but after a blow etc on the 22nd I last month I was up to 27%! So I have 1 week now until my next body fat WI. Dreading it really as the scales are higher than last time.

Might have a red day today, try and have one last boost before tomorrow!

X

Yippeeeee! Lost 2lbs at WI last night and then went out for a couple of drinks with some friends :)

I'm starting my syns weekly from today and hope I can stay within them!!

Xx

Yeah you go girl & keep that feeling in mind of a 2lb loss & you'll get to target no probs! x

kim63 said:
Yeah you go girl & keep that feeling in mind of a 2lb loss & you'll get to target no probs! x

Here goes day 1 of another week :) undecided what day to have today, I'm thinking a success express day as feeling quite bloated from my night out last.

Yesterday's sneaky scale hop and TOTM showed a massive gain literally overnight from WI on Wednesday, do t get me started on today sneaky look! Even higher!!! I can easily retain between 3-5lb at TOTM and also we had a SW risotto last night which I may have gone a little OTT on the salt.

Yesterday was - EE

B - tesco sunshine fruit salad with extra blueberries, hifi bar (HEXB) ww ff yoghurt

S - lemon sherbet (1) 2 fruit pastels (2)

L - ham salad with el mayo (1) velvet crunch (4)

S - hot choc (2)

D - bacon an mushroom risotto (2 + HEXA)
Breaded chicken strips (5) breaded prawns (6)

Chocolate (10)

33/105 syns

Back from my cousins wedding in France :) it truly was gorgeous.

I now have no holidays planned and have 1 stone to target :) feeling really refreshed.

Current weight - 10st
Goal weight - 9st

Here goes.....

Yesterday Monday 11th June 2012

Extra Easy day

B- alpen ligh (1/2 HEXB)
L - mug shot, salad, snaps (5.5 syns)
D - spaghetti Bol, cheese (HEXA) 3 prawn crackers (2 syns)
S - bit of cookie (3 syns) cracker with salad cream (1 syn) alpen light (1/2 HEXB)

11.5 syns total

Yesterday Wednesday 13th June 2012 -

EXTRA EASY

B - Oats so simple (HEXB & HEXA) jam (1 syn)
S - Sunbites (6 syns)
L - Mugshot, cottage chees (0.5 syn)
S - Alpen light (3 syns)
D - Sweet potato chips, cajun chicken strips, onions & peppers. Strawberries and chocolate (5 syns)

Total syns - 15.5

I was lacking on the superfree and really missed having some fruit to snack on which is why I had the sunbites. Trying not to have a sneaky look at the scales!

Thursday 14th June 2012

B - strawberries and activia (0.5 syn)
L - cous cous salad with ham and salad cream (1) ryvita and alpen light (HEXB + 1.5)
S - hot choc (2)
D - jacket potato, pork skewers, onions, peppers, mushrooms, cheese (HEXA) butter and sauce (2)
S - 1/3 crunchie, light choc mouse (7)

Syns 14

Good day, still felt a bit bloated but that should subside eventually :-D

Day 2 of being 100%....

Back