Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

Just call me the facebook pro ;) I'll add you if you don't mind Nikki? My real name is Jemela x

Ladies... I think I'm going off plan for a week or so, having a bit of trouble at home and just need to relax xx

Hey Hun

Sorry to hear you're having problems, feel free to pm for a chat if you want... I'm gonna put my Facebook page on my diary, feel free to add me x x

Thanks so much everyone....

:)

Feeling really crappy and just thrown plan out the window tonight, but I'm sure I'll survive.

Accepted you both :)

Xx

oh bless, I hope you feel cheerier soon, tomorrow is another day, hope things seem better?
Private message me anytime on FB.
I feel like a mother figure now, but then I would do, hehe! My daughters keep me young at heart!:)

Bonjour ladies!

Thanks for all your support the other day......woke up today feeling like I've jumped right back on plan! I've ate anything and everything in sight since Wednesday just all the stuff that pushed me to my heaviest. BUT hopefully 5 days of awful eating will allow me to get back on plan and include my carbs without a massive gain!
Had a scale hop yesterday and looked like a 3lb gain, NOT weighing today as it will put me in a major crappy mood as it will probably more today. Can see it on stomach...but shouldn't take long to get off!.....I weighed this morning I know I said I wasn't going to but I did... A 4lb gain, but back on it now!

Not going to weigh on Tuesday as I have other arrangements, may attempt to get to Thursdays class but that is my Nans birthday and we have a table booked for dinner!

So confession time..... I feel I need to tell of my failures so it's out there and ready for my fresh new diary :-D

Wednesday: wine, vodka, (sorry tulip!!!) deep fried onion rings, chocolate brownie with custard, mars planets and crispy bubble chocolate.
Thursday: flake, curly wurly, vodka, sensations crisps, Chinese ( spring rolls, won ton, ribs, prawn toast, duck pancakes, chow mein), Easter egg.
Friday: wine, sensations, cheesy enchiladas, cookie ice cream.
Saturday: 3 x treat size flakes, vodka, quavers, cheese and onion crisps, nobbys nuts, beef burger, big White cob ( first bit of bread in about 6 months) grab bag of maltesers and crispy m&ms (shared with OH)

Wow looking at it all wrote down I definitely deserve gain!

So moving forward now and hopefully get all you lovely ladies support and encouragement.

8 weeks until my cruise and would love to be at target by then!

x x x

Last edited:
Aww wEll done for writing it all down. Ive had a Chinese and 2 lots of chips. I don't feel bad tho as my bro and neighbours said i look to skinnie now so ill allow myself a treat x

alfsmummy11 said:
Aww wEll done for writing it all down. Ive had a Chinese and 2 lots of chips. I don't feel bad tho as my bro and neighbours said i look to skinnie now so ill allow myself a treat x

Thanks hun :) that's great about being called skinny! Xx

No not to be told too skinny need to find balance x

Wednesday: wine, vodka, (sorry tulip!!!)

Hehe :) I'll let you off, obviously needed it to get back on plan, which is the main thing! Don't worry, no drinking but I've been cheating too, I've had 3 sneaky scale hops!! So bad!! Good to see you back lady :) x x

Nikki<3 said:
No not to be told too skinny need to find balance x

I know. I don't even think i look skinny so to be told i look too skinny is worrying. Im in mc ds atm waiting to start work....still couldn't manage to get food just a d coke. I weigh 8'5 now and i got measured and im 5'4 so not under weight xx

alfsmummy11 said:
I know. I don't even think i look skinny so to be told i look too skinny is worrying. Im in mc ds atm waiting to start work....still couldn't manage to get food just a d coke. I weigh 8'5 now and i got measured and im 5'4 so not under weight xx

As long as your still a healthy weight then that's ok. That's why they have these boundaries. Xx

Here goes my first day back on track, with NO detoxing allowed!

EE day.

BREAKFAST. 09.00
1 egg omelette
Splash of milk ( 0.5 syn)
1/2 tsp Tom sauce ( 0.5 syns )
Pint of NAS Ribena.

LUNCH 13.00
2 x ww wholemeal (HEXB)
28g cheese (weighed out!!)
Ham
1 tsp Tom sauce (1 syn)
1 pint diet coke

Half apple
5 grapes

DINNER
Sweet chilli prawn and rice. ( 1 syn )
King prawns
Leafs
Onion
Mushrooms
Spring onion
Pepper

DANCING ON ICE SNACK ( if not too full! )
Options hot choc ( 2 syns ) made with water
Squishy cream ( 1 syn )
Weetabix oaty bar ( 3.5 syns )
Mullerlight

Total syns : 9.5

Edited today's food as we had rice with dinner x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Hehe :) I'll let you off, obviously needed it to get back on plan, which is the main thing! Don't worry, no drinking but I've been cheating too, I've had 3 sneaky scale hops!! So bad!! Good to see you back lady :) x x

Thanks hun :) looking forward to it now and can't wait to see my final target getting nearer xx

Another day and feeling great!! Just arranged a lovely girly night out on Thursday so very excited!

EE day today.

BREAKFAST
Strawberries

Cup of tea (splash of milk from HEXA 25ml)
Rolo ( 1 syn )

LUNCH
Salad, lettuce, peppers, onion, ham, turkey.
Light honey mustard dressing tbsp ( 1 syn)
Tomato tuna ( 1.5 syns )
Cup of tea (splash of milk HEXA 25ml)
Water

SNACK
Penguin ( 5.5 syns )

DINNER
Home made veg soup.
Squirt of ketchup ( 0.5 syns)
Cheese (rest of HEXA)

Hifi bar (HEXB)

Total syns 9.5

Hoping to go to the gym after work too!