Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

You're doing fine, wish I was doing as well as you:)
I absolutely love cruising, done 4 so far, to med and carrib,sadly Ocean Village is no more, which we loved.
Hope to go next year with our cruise buddies. Do you use cruise critic forums?They are brilliant.
I am so jealous, where are you going?:jelous:

I am off to Florence 16th May,with hubbie, day after my 50th, been before and love it.Very romantic:)

Have a good day:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
I absolutely love cruising, done 4 so far, to med and carrib,sadly Ocean Village is no more, which we loved.
Hope to go next year with our cruise buddies. Do you use cruise critic forums?They are brilliant.

I am off to Florence 16th May,with hubbie, day after my 50th, been before and love it.Very romantic:)

How strange! Our cruise sails into the port for Florence of the 18th may! And doing Rome, corsica, Spain! So excited!

alfsmummy11 said:
I know what you mean. I tend not to eat pasta but rice and cous cous. With potatoes i have them about 2 times a week. Do u not have a big dinner?? its not just weight its your vitamins etc you need. My friend did Ww and progressivly ate less and less. Anyway she spent 2 yrs anorxic and is still monitors for her weight she doesn't have periods and won't be able to have children. Its such a slippery slope please be careful and eat more. Like u said u ate loads last night....was it healthy or unhealthy?? your body is obviously telling you something! !! remember syns make sw work xx good luck introducing more x

People have been getting concerned about me :-( I need a kick up the bum to try and get my head in gear, I think weighing myself daily doesn't help, so I've mad OH hide the scales.

Last night was jacket pot and chicken and cheese... Then chocolate brownie and custard.... And slipped up with wine! When I said I was off alcohol! Grrr!

Going to get more focused now!

Decided to have a pear aswell as orange and then I just had my fibre plus bar

Xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Weighing urself is never good. If u ever need a chat im here but please be nicer to urself x

Thank you so much :) xx

Thanks to alfsmummy I have had a good kick up the bum to get back into the swing of real slimming world! Now I know this will probably mean a gain next weigh in but at least I'm back on track :) I have updated my diary, any feed back would be great xx

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks to alfsmummy I have had a good kick up the bum to get back into the swing of real slimming world! Now I know this will probably mean a gain next weigh in but at least I'm back on track :) I have updated my diary, any feed back would be great xx

Yipppeeee xx x will look x

Holidaygirl10 said:

I have to disagree. Surely you can see the current food menu is too little?

Ladies... I think I'm going off plan for a week or so, having a bit of trouble at home and just need to relax xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Message me if u need me. Or add me on fb x

Thanks so much :) pm me your fb and I'll add you xx

alfsmummy11 said:
I can't pm u. Its Gemma Louise Jackson x

There are a lot you! Haha I'm nikkiif you look for me Hun xx

Last edited:
I have to disagree. Surely you can see the current food menu is too little?

I was just trying to be positive;)
Just jealous really, hehe!:jelous:

I am on facebook too;), I know at my age!!!:D
Claire Palmer:)

Blonde hair/pink dress:)

um, no!:)

Hope you are OK Nikki xxx Its great to see alfsmummy11 was brave enough to say what I was thinking (but being new to slimming world & seeing as I've not had major losses I didn't dare say anything!). Even better to see you've taken it so well too hun. Big hugs & if you need to talk I'm around too xxx

Mine is with 2 more girls.... I'm pouting and there is a dotted red back ground....can't fine either of you! Xx

Back