Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

You're being very good :D

Good luck tomorrow :flowers:x

Yes good luck tomorrow ;)

Thanks :) how are you both doing? Not looking forward to it, have been trying to introduce my green days back in as I only have 1 a week and that is weigh in night. Think maybe should have introduced them back in a lot earlier :-( feel bloated and stodgy all the time at the mo.

See ive never done Green and Red days so dont know what its like. Lovign EE though. Feel I should be losing more and far quicker, :( its just not going that way.
Have upped my exercise though, doign Davina every day except Tuesday when its Zumba!
I'm feeling good though :D

Good luck xx

I did green days when I first did it nearly 3 years ago. Then this time red days have totally speeded me up, however I've stopped having bread as my HEXB and that seems to have worked. That's a good amount of exercise lona, I think maybe I've been doing too much and overworking my body, feel quite poorly recently :-(

Aw no :( you better be careful, there is a horrible flu type bug going around. My other half who is NEVER ill was in his bed for 8 days!

I hardly eat bread now, miss it but know it would just make me ballon! :eek:

I find baked beans and lentils and all those sorts of pulses play havoc with my insides....more than they ever used to :jelous:

I miss bread like crazy, I love a hot baguette with hot ham and melted cheese!!! Drooling now.... Hope I don't catch it, can't afford days off work!

Ooo I love beans, always forget to have them though.

Got to work this morning and ended up going home, doctor says I have sinusitis and have antibiotics.....no alcohol for me this weekend :-(

Aw no :hug99:big hugs thats gotta be bad. If you arent well then you can stay tucked up in bed and behave :D.

xx

That's my intention, good loss next week fingers crossed! Thanks lona x

1/2 lost tonight which is good because last weeks weigh in was on a Thursday!

Oh you poor thing Nikki! I suffer with sinusitis (esp. when preggers!!!) and its so painful!

Well done on the loss though x Hope you feel better soon hun *big hugs* xxx

I'm doing ok - just hoping I've lost a little more this week as I'm trying sooooo hard!!! :D Not tried green or red days yet - sticking to EE for now ;)

It is super painful mela, not a good look at all!
Keep up the good work, hopefully the scales will show it at WI!

I've had a pretty awful night, lasagne, with full fat White sauce! 3 pieces of light choices garlic bread, mini eggs, apple pudding (only 4 syns though!) and wine :-( good job i have a week to get back on track. I love Tuesday's as we have a fab family night in with lots of scrummy food and wine. Not quite the same when poorly though :-(

Antibiotics started and now a cheery cough.... Great!

Think this is definitely going to be minimal syns this week as a lot of mine get used on the vodka! So here's to the start of a fab weight loss for next week!

Well done on the loss Nikki. Youre right though, with the lack of vodka syns you'll be right on track for next weigh in......being ill has its benefits ;)

Hope you feel better soon x

Started today as a full on green day as I haven't had one for many weeks....don't actually think I can cope with a green day dinner though, feel so bloated and stodgy all ready!

BREAKFAST
Hot water and lemon
2 x weetabix (HEXB)
100ml semi skimmed milk (HEXA)

LUNCH
98% fat free noodles
3 large mushrooms
NAS squash

DINNER
Half a pepper
Half a red onion
1 1/2 chicken legs (skin removed)
Tomatoes
Spices
Tablespoon of rice
Half a tbsp ketchup (1/2 syns)
Half a tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1 syns)

100g of ice cream (10 syns)

Total syns 11.5

Last edited:
Does green mean you can't have carbs with your veg and meat?

I like my pasta, and rice and tatties....yummy :)

No green means no meat :-( and I live off ham, chicken and tuna. Decided to just have 1 tbsp of rice for dinner to try and de-bloat me!

Oh Lordy no! I love my meat :) I dont mind a veggie option now and then but never would just make me cry LOL!

Exactly, I'd take meet over carbs any day of the week!

Back